Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (42576 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by bcashy: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrJunior017:
Anybody in the house to help
2k to get out of the hospital thanks....
union bank
gabriel o moses

See this one.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na WC hand u take post this advert grin grin grin grin

Wetin do ur hand first! Trap catch ur hand
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by clemmonce(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
The Omojuwa himself is a fool. What is honarable in being despise by fools ?? What is honorable there ? Can someone tell me ?? Nonsense people doing nonsense things
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by BruncleZuma: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ohraykon:
Dis scam who doesn't like the truth this bitch blocked me on twitter because i told him he was working for apc.

Omojuwa nah job man nah...you just dey realise.

1 Like

Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Larryndelaw: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
clemmonce:
The Omojuwa himself is a fool. What is honarable in being despise by fools ?? What is honorable there ? Can someone tell me ?? Nonsense people doing nonsense things
Are u one of the fools?
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by israelmao(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda22 post=75361242] It is an honour to be despised by fools.

Obj has suddenly become one of the fools now that he shifted his support from Buhari but he was wise to pitch his tent with Buhari in 2015?Hypocrisy is worse than millions of diseases put together.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by clemmonce(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Are u one of the fools?
because I criticized a person then I should be called a fool ?? Any one who can not take criticism in good faith is actually the bigger fool
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
karnafiu03:
By the time Pres. Atiku is campaigning for his seond term in 2023.....dis woman will b left with no choice dan to support him

Thou i won't vote anyone o...make dem no come curse me join in d next 2yrs grin grin grin
why don't you get your PVC? You want to allow imported alumajiri from chard and Niger impose lifeless on us right? Continue

1 Like

Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Leonbonapart(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
mammanbawa:
Omojuwa na legendary savage grin
Islam is one. Violence, killing, anger, deceit, bride marriage
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by karnafiu03(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
why don't you get your PVC? You want to allow imported alumajiri from chard and Niger impose lifeless on us right? Continue

I av my PVC o...but am not voting, d odour of 2015 own stil dey smell....
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by jrusky(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
I have heard about this boy couple of time but I refused to take ihim serious but the name Omojuwa sound like a name i knew back then in a particular city called Akure if im correct I don't know but I want to do some profile check on him to actually know if he is from.that family or just a name sake then I will know what to say.

This guy has be acting strangefully for few years now possibly he need help or need brain check or his village people are really after him.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by ridbell01(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
karnafiu03:
By the time Pres. Atiku is campaigning for his seond term in 2023.....dis woman will b left with no choice dan to support him

Thou i won't vote anyone o...make dem no come curse me join in d next 2yrs grin grin grin
guy you are wicked you mean the ipod will just come to this life in vain
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by mammanbawa: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Islam is one. Violence, killing, anger, deceit, bride marriage

Islam?
You alright at all?
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Lymasaba(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
the most amazing thing is the spirit of entrepreneurship by 2n reply
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by paparazzi1987(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrJunior017:
Anybody in the house to help
2k to get out of the hospital thanks....
union bank
gabriel o moses

weyrey ni iyalayae grin
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by gawu1: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2019
pawesome:
She took things personal that day.. It reached a certain level where you could see the anger on her face
What were the personal things that day?
When she chided osinbanjo attempt to answer a question thrown at buhari, she became super heroine. But as she grilled Atiku on what we all know are his trademarks, she immediately became a villain.

1 Like

Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Ohraykon: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Omojuwa nah job man nah...you just dey realise.
beta one i realized late
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by gawu1: 12:17am On Feb 03, 2019
MrMcJay:
They said fools.
Look at how suppprters of thieves and looters from PDP would start insulting him. I don't know if "fools" is their surname.

They mentioned fools and the ones on Nairaland have started manifesting the symptoms.
''Fools'' is one of their name. Even words like thieves, looters, corruption, are some other names they so much please. Just mention anyone and you will see their reactions from them.
Main while, pig is their surname.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Diong22(f): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Who gave him the right to dey Carry that gal face upanddan ni
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by charlesucheh(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2019
I love this woman! so simple, blunt and pragmatic in executing her job. saw her twice in Sheraton. cleared her in on sowore's interview and also saw her checking out at the Sheraton's lobby.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by XaviDayo(m): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2019
bcashy:

By the time u go leave that place they no go recognise you again cos you go don chop better beating wey be say wen u reach home...even ur wife no go recognise u again!

Nothing go happen jarre.

Anyways...the slap part no pure but the woman totally embarrassed herself that day. Everyone has a price at the end of the day.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by pawesome(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2019
gawu1:

What were the personal things that day?
When she chided osinbanjo attempt to answer a question thrown at buhari, she became super heroine. But as she grilled Atiku on what we all know are his trademarks, she immediately became a villain.
she was interrogating Atiku and not interviewing him.. She asked Atiku personal questions about his family but she didn't ask Buhari about his son that bashed a power bike worth how much or his wife's ADC.. She was all smiles when it was Buhari that's if you even watched any
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by bcashy: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
XaviDayo:

Nothing go happen jarre.

Anyways...the slap part no pure but the woman totally embarrassed herself that day. Everyone has a price at the end of the day.

Embarrassed herself? How exactly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by toplinetrtrend: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Lordofthewest:
"its an honor to be despised by fools" cos fools have nothing reasonable to offer so if they despise you ure probably doing the right thing...hmm word ,kadaria gba sibe your head is there.

It isn't her statement. She was quoting someone else
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by toplinetrtrend: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2019
samsam2019:
Omo irankiran

It is an honor to be despised by fools
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by samsam2019: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

It is an honor to be despised by fools
fool is the one without a mind of his own who eats another man's vomit

Also all buhari supporters are fools
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by XaviDayo(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2019
bcashy:

Embarrassed herself? How exactly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you watch her interview with Lifeless FC?
Did you also watch her interview with Atiku?

If you do which I doubt...then u would know that she went over board in the second interview.

This is a competition. There has to be a level playing field for all.
Re: Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it by Fixitgood(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Which one be influencer? Wasted youth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) / FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.