Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! (330 Views)

I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! by habibamusa: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
*Buhari vows not to shield corrupt persons*
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday assured that he will not shield anyone perceived to be corrupt, saying that they will all be prosecuted in due course.
Speaking at an interactive session with some youths at the presidential villa, Abuja, he said nothing will make him to compromise on the fight against corruption.
He also told off his critics who accused him of being slow, expressing his belief that it is not how fast policies go but how far.
The president thanked the youth for their support and hoped that they will not lose faith in him.
Buhari said even though he did not like to make promises he cannot fulfill, he would continue to give the youth opportunities in his administration

1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! by madone: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ganduje from Kano took bribe Siryou spared him
Re: Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! by sammyj: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Which is the need to jail anyone including corrupt party member!
Re: Buhari: I Will Not Spare Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption! by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lets start with Babachi lawal the grass cutter cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Is Ready For PMB Rally / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is A Federal Government, APC Agent’ / I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.