Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (68378 Views)

"Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by RemiOAjayi: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:
Nonsensical..... With APC Nigeria is on reverse in gear 7.

But that is not true. Mention a major project of PDP and I can tell u of that of APC. Una never see anything next level ni joo
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Foodforthought: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
is only insane PIGS that will go back to potor potor after bathing with clean water.
Remove Jesus from your moniker. You are a disgrace to that name, honestly
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Psalmieliz: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
As we are not going forward as a country let's use the reverse. My opinion
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
PDP= APC

Both having political wh0res jumping back and forth and deceiving the entire populace who have willingly subjected themselves to be screwed over and over again.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by shortgun(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

But that is not true. Mention a major project of PDP and I can tell u of that of APC. Una never see anything next level ni joo

Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Both parties are utterly useless bt till we prepare a 3rd force we will have to make due with them.

I hope durotoye, sowore, moghalu and the rest all still believe they will win and all be President at same time. Idiats
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by MrPRevailer(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:
16years of PDP take Nigeria backward to100years

thank God for APC.. now Nigeria is going forward

Stop this, ignorant folk
All the looters and bad politicians left OLD-PDP to start a new party called APC. We are still being ruled by the same leaders that ruled for over 16years.

(Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Rochas, Ameachi etc ETC were all in OLD-PDP)
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by GistFullGround: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2019

It was culled from an Obama campaign of 2008.

This same Sanwo-Olu once said "Once they go low, we go high"; he knew this was not his words but from Michelle Obama. Instead of acknowledging her, he acted like the words came from his intellect.

Why are Nigerians acting like people from a backward society?

Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by marabout(m): 1:55am On Feb 04, 2019
On a cliff edge to plunge into the Atlantic Ocean any second, backward gear is the only way out. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by neyur: 2:34am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:

going forward indeed!
have u eaten?
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by TeamDoctor: 4:28am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:

Are you sure you leave in Nigeria or you just joking because considering the present state of things in Nigeria from economy down to security... it is safe to say ur making a foolish statement "* Nevertheless i dont mean to insult you... but I implore you to retrieve ur comments cos they are to absurd and paradoxical
APC is scam
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by new2012: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Don’t wail to death

Na, its you who will cry to death.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by mechanics(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2019
APC and PDP are the same, how i wish Mr Hashim has a strong political base, I would have want him to win, so he will come and perform his magic, he has made mouth too much.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:

16 years if PDP backwards and you are still not living like 1999?...
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Saintsami(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2019
PDP Gear 4. APC reverse move
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by olabrave: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:

ODE NI ELEYI O WHICH MUMU FORWARD 9JA DEY GO.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by olabrave: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Y 9JA PPLE SO STUPID LIKE DC
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Emma1Oj(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2019
shortgun:
Nonsensical..... With APC Nigeria is on reverse in gear 7.
na hunger they disturb you.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by justmenoni: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2019
You're actually the one been stupid here, pdp has never ruled lagos before, so your 20 years brouhaha should be a shame to you shocked

dguyindcorner:

You try. To complete your stewpidity, compare the data from 1999 to 2019.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by SEONaijaExpert: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2019
darecool:
With the numbers of potholes on the streets if Lagos,
APC is definitely a bad choice
Is there a state without potholes? We see the new railway system put in place, we see the new bus system and the waterways system in view, I guess we see differently.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by jeff1980(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2019
You need deliverance

baike:

Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by dguyindcorner(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2019
justmenoni:
You're actually the one been stupid here, pdp has never ruled lagos before, so your 20 years brouhaha should be a shame to you shocked

Ode ni e. So Buhari and Jonathan in that data refer to Lagos. Ego sir
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by PapaAdanna: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2019
The guy is desperate, if he looses this election he would be affected mentally
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by dguyindcorner(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2019
pellerboss:

You can just reply without abusive words.....fool

Hypocrite. You just shun what you preached.
BTW, stupidity is an act, not a person. So go and repent.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Layizo: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=ChrisMafian post=75359781]While returning from Lagos Island, I saw this poster in the Danfo bus I entered.

Written in the campaign poster is "Voting is Just Like Driving. To Go Backward Choose PDP, To Go Forward Choose APC.

Nairalanders do you agree grin

but sometimes you need to reverse in other to proceed foward. #Lagos traffic. if you know you know
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by Herdeybayo1(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Birds of the same feathers
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2019
dguyindcorner:

You try. To complete your stewpidity, compare the data from 1999 to 2019.
idiota! did you compare the data yourself? for a start, check the price for a bag of rice, unemployment rate, i hope you know that Nigeria has overtaken India as the poverty capital of the world? metchewww.
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by PierreAbutu(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
baike:

The phone u are using to type this **** was as a result of a policy initiated under PDP
Under APC, I guess this is what u and ya Benue kinsmen have enjoyed...

Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by 2badForReal: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
hmmm

Another master of blame game loading......
Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by justmenoni: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Awon boda yin go nile

dguyindcorner:

Ode ni e. So Buhari and Jonathan in that data refer to Lagos. Ego sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.