Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi (863 Views)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
You Support Buhari? We CAN'T be friends!
By Farooq Kperogi

I've read people say they don't want to sacrifice the relationships they've built over the years on the altar of politics. Good for them. For me, the position you take in a moment of momentous moral crisis determines whether or not I want to ever relate with you. A Buhari second term is a dire, desperate existential threat to Nigeria, and anyone who supports it is immoral and unworthy of my friendship now and forever. I have no use for dissembling moral cripples.

Most well-placed people who are promoting Buhari's second term know for a fact that the man is mentally and physically incapacitated. Buhari doesn't know what goes on around him. Just yesterday, someone in the Villa told me Buhari has difficulty understanding and participating in discussions around him. People have exploited his mental infirmity and made him to sign documents he does not and cannot understand.

He also has episodic bouts of depression that cause him to withdraw to himself for days on end. Mamman Daura, Buhari's close relative, is Nigeria's de facto president. Abba Kyari and other members of the cabal are Daura's "boys." In other words, with Buhari, Nigeria is and will continue to be "presidentless" and be ruled by an unelected, provincial reactionary.

The only people whose support for Buhari's second term I can understand and tolerate are people who work for the government-- or who benefit from people who work for the government. After all, self-preservation is the first law of nature. Other than that, I don't want to ever in my life have any relationship with anyone who supports Buhari-- an infirm, insentient, geriatric fraud who was a disaster even as a healthy person. I have drawn the line.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Anybody that's supports Buhari at this stage should be considered an enemy for life ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by davecris(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Me too. Infact, anybody that supports Buhari is my enemy. Such person is evil and should be dreaded.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by rusher14: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Let him go to Dutse, Jigawa and repeat this statement.

1 Like

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Farooq Kperogi:

Look at this photo. Buhari's first name was misspelled as "Muhammdu" yet he signed it. Everyone who is ever close to Buhari, like my brother Dr. Aliyu Aliyu U. Tilde, would tell you that the man is jealously protective of how his name is spelled. It's "Muhammadu" or nothing. When he was healthy, he would go to "war" to insist that his name be spelled as "Muhammadu." Yet, he signed a document that misspelled his name. It's the biggest proof you need that Buhari is insentient.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Daviddson(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
I share his sentiments, even though I DON'T support defriending somebody because they're not sharing the same political opinion as you. Buhari is not in control of his government. He's only a figurehead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
I wish more Nigerians will understand this fact, especially my northern brothers!
I know someone close to this government. He said Buhari doesn't even know many of his ministers, not to talk of those heading the various agencies of government.

It couldn't have been just a slip of tongue for Buhari to refer to Ogboru as APC's presidential candidate and then as senatorial candidate. It simply shows that the man is no longer mentally fit to govern a complex nation like Nigeria.

Please let's save ourselves from impending doom that would be unleashed by another 4years of this administration.

Vote wisely! Avoid sentiments while casting your votes. Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion or party affiliation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Farooq Kperogi

Every day gives proof of Buhari's dementia-inspired mental incapacity. Yesterday, during an interaction with APC youth, he took down notes during a Q & A session, but admitted that he didn't know what he'd written and couldn't answer the questions he was asked. He went off on a tangent and regurgitated the same sterile, predictable things he'd said in the past ad nauseam.

Now look at these photos: Buhari's minders knew he wouldn't remember what to say at this event, so they wrote it for him in bold print on a piece of paper. That's like one minute's worth of what to say, yet he wasn't trusted to remember it. That's why he hardly talks during campaign events. This man is a walking disaster. Anyone who wants him to continue for a second term is only evil but an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Omeokachie: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
A vote for Buhari is a vote for the cabal to continue ruining our country and its fragile unity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by chozzy: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
teufelein:
Farooq Kperogi:
Most well-placed people who are promoting Buhari's second term know for a fact that the man is mentally and physically incapacitated. Buhari doesn't know what goes on around him. Just yesterday, someone in the Villa told me Buhari has difficulty understanding and participating in discussions around him. People have exploited his mental infirmity and made him to sign documents he does not and cannot understand.

Plain fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired?

3 Likes

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
A Buhari second term is a dire, desperate existential threat to Nigeria, and anyone who supports it is immoral and unworthy of my friendship now and forever. I have no use for dissembling moral cripples.

Most well-placed people who are promoting Buhari's second term know for a fact that the man is mentally and physically incapacitated. Buhari doesn't know what goes on around him.

Just yesterday, someone in the Villa told me Buhari has difficulty understanding and participating in discussions around him. People have exploited his mental infirmity and made him to sign documents he does not and cannot understand.

...I don't want to ever in my life have any relationship with anyone who supports Buhari-- an infirm, insentient, geriatric fraud who was a disaster even as a healthy person.I have drawn the line.

1 Like

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by orion7: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
simply can't be friends with zombies.

4 Likes

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by focus7: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
PDP propaganda has no limit.

They once told us that Buhari was dead

They told us again that Buhari was cloned

The new story now is that Buhari is dementia

Whatever they say

Sai Baba till pdp is buried

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Randy100: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
People who support Buhari are firstly, those who benefit directly or indirectly from the government of Buhari. Secondly, those who don't know their left or their right otherwise mentally unsound. Thirdly, those who are hoping that their region will be the next to produce the president.

1 Like

Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
The only people whose support for Buhari's second term I can understand and tolerate are people who work for the government-- or who benefit from people who work for the government. After all, self-preservation is the first law of nature. Other than that, I don't want to ever in my life have any relationship with anyone who supports Buhari-- an infirm, insentient, geriatric fraud who was a disaster even as a healthy person. I have drawn the line.

GBAM!

This has been my exact view on the matter.

I would excuse the almajiri illiterates up North who have been indoctrinated to see Buhari as their god, regardless of their stupendous wretchedness and poverty that Buhari's government has done nothing to alleviate. But the serpents that I would not excuse and would never forgive are the 'sophisticated' pretenders from the South West who are supporting Buhari just because they hope he would die at any moment so that their 'brother' Osibanjo would take over. These kinds of people are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
This should be investigated
Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Asshurbanipal: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
focus7:
PDP propaganda has no limit.

They once told us that Buhari was dead

They told us again that Buhari was cloned

The new story now is that Buhari is dementia

Whatever they say

Sai Baba till pdp is buried
When did kanu become pdp. Is it not the same kanu that you are now celebrating for saying that atiku is from Cameroun?
Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by Asshurbanipal: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anybody who loves buhari should be helping him retire to daura
Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by focus7: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

When did kanu become pdp. Is it not the same kanu that you are now celebrating for saying that atiku is from Cameroun?

Swear by your life not to live to see the election if you and other pdp didn't promote those points i raised
Re: You Support Buhari? We CAN'T Be Friends! By Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
By Farooq Kperogi

When you vote APC on February 16 (for those who'll vote the party), know that you're aren't voting for Buhari because he's a progressively degenerative vegetable who has no earthly clue what's going on in the orbit of governance. The cold, hard evidence stares you right in the face every day.

These are the men you're voting for. Mamman Daura, with the black cap, IS THE DE FACTO President of Nigeria. He is Buhari's close relative who calls the shots in the Presidential Villa. Abba Kyari, in the red cap, IS THE DE FACTO VP of Nigeria. Osinbajo is merely a convenient figurehead who is nonetheless despised and routinely humiliated by Abba Kyari. There's also Samaila Isa Funtua, a minion of Mamman Daura. Babachir is another shamelessly thieving Maman Daura minion. So is Lawal Musa Daura, former DSS boss whom Osinbajo fired but who is back in the saddle of the DSS by proxy.

Tinubu and Osinbajo are putting up with the humiliation of the cabal and campaigning hard while members of the cabal luxuriate in the sybaritic lavishness of the Presidential Villa because they hope that Buhari will die in power, which would automatically hand power to them. Well, with good medical care, which Buhari has, people with Buhari's kind of medical condition have a 100 percent survival rate.

So a potential Buhari second term would be brutal for Tinubu, Osinbajo and their minions. Buhari may survive his second term, which means Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari would consolidate their reactionary and provincial ungovernance and deal ruthless political and financial blows to naive Tinubu while an increasingly vegetative, unaware but living Buhari who would merely be figurehead president tends to his health and be dissociated from all the intrigues.

(1) (Reply)

HEAVY TENSION!!! A'ibom APC Top Man Caught On Video Telling Thugs "Kill & Murder / Nigerian Army Speaks On Buhari’s ‘death Threat’ Against Ballot Snatchers / See Collations So Far: APC Leading With 1,037,660 Votes With Kano Score Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.