Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The True Meaning Of Vanity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The True Meaning Of Vanity (299 Views)

Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / Video: Vanity Upon Vanity As Yahoo Boy Dies Few Hours After Birthday Celebration / Vanity Is Vanity He Is Dead See The Luxury He Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Vanity by tym92(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
I was amazed today on my way to market to get some stuffs, when I saw a "Range Rover" vehicle been used for the advertisement of herbal medicine (magani in Hausa) .

My question now is;
Why do we have to engage ourselves in all sort of illegal and illicit means like yahoo, stealing of pants for rituals, robbery etc in order to be rich when all you are to acquire like cars, clothes, houses etc will one day turn to "Scrap"?

Why?

Re: The True Meaning Of Vanity by tym92(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
more picture

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam? / Breaking: Customs Officer Shoot Unarmed Man Dead Over Alleged N5000 / Lady, 39, Defrauds Church Of N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.