Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) (3440 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Obedients Used October 1 Pictures For Edo Presidential Campaign Today / Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Edo is a state in southern Nigeria..

It has an APC governor.
The former governor was APC
The former national chairman of the party was from Edo state.
The current national chairman of the party is Edo.

Here are the pictures gotten from a whole presidential rally in the state

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Now this is an opposition party that did theirs..

Please tell us which one is more crowded, happier and ready to vote..

Which one does the candidate feel at home? Which one is an ethnic and religious bigot?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by slivertongue: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Edo will bow to Atiku when all is said and done. it is goodbye to team lifelessness. we need life in our economy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Edo people aren't known for reinforcing failure(buhari).

When Edo people have to wait for over 5 hours for you, just know they can kill for you too.

Buhari getting even 30% here will be seen as a surprise

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
When a ruling party had to cropped the picture to make it look fuller..

Just know it's finished

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Excaperx:
When a ruling party had to cropped the picture to make it look fuller..

Just know it's finished
grin

I think say Na only me see am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Edodefender:
Edo people aren't known for reinforcing failure(buhari).

When Edo people have to wait for over 5 hours for you, just know they can kill for you too.

Buhari getting even 30% here will be seen as a surprise
grin

You are a patriot

10 Likes

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
People actually thought buhari can win Edo state?

Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nbote(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Did anyone notice d looks on d faces of d APC crowd? Not one smiling face lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Bigdeeee: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Donmedra:
People actually thought buhari can win Edo state?

Lmao

The joke's on you grin. Edo is an APC state. Has been APC for donkey years now since Edo people sacked PDP through Oshiomole. Edo voted for GEJ based on tribal SS solidarity. But unfortunately for you, your fat Atiku is a Northerner. So no Edo votes for presidential PDP this time around. PDP is losing it definitely grin

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nbote:
Did anyone notice d looks on d faces of d APC crowd? Not one smiling face lol
that's what you get when half of them are rented..

People waited 10-4pm Just to see Atiku..
See the look on their faces when he came

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Binikingdowm: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bigdeeee:

The joke's on you grin. Edo is an APC state. Has been APC for donkey years now since Edo people sacked PDP through Oshiomole. Edo voted for GEJ based on tribal SS solidarity. But unfortunately for you, your fat Atiku is a Northerner. So no Edo votes for presidential PDP this time around. PDP is losing it definitely grin
stop talking nonsense, Edo don't vote by tribe..
An Igbo or Yoruba man can a governor if he's worthy..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bigdeeee:

this your analysis get as he be, Edo has never voted base on ethnicity but base on performance.
Buhari is seen as cause of hunger and killing over here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by unclesam4u: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
PDP will win in Edo state. Atiku/Obi will make Nigeria work again. I couldn't see any achievement from Buhari's government that's characterized with hardship, nepotism, lip service anti-corruption fight etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by EzeNri(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
If you mention Buhari near my guys Osas. He will shoot you and go to prison.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by bbxxxxxx: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
If inec is able to curb vote buying, Buhari will not get 10% of the vote in Edo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Abeg how do the people in this rally cope. .to be packed like sardine. .
Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
stop talking nonsense, Edo don't vote by tribe..
An Igbo or Yoruba man can a governor if he's worthy..

i thought i'm the only one that noticed that, its only in edo state I've seen an igbo or yoruba VC of either uniben or AAU or generally high ranking offices occupied by non-edo's, something you can't ever see in any other region. I'm Edo also (Esan precisely), i won't lie part of me hates it, but part of me likes the fact that we are the least tribalistic in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by senatordave1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Trolla:

i thought i'm the only one that noticed that, its only in edo state I've seen an igbo or yoruba VC of either uniben or AAU or generally high ranking offices occupied by non-edo's, something you can't ever see in any other region. I'm Edo also (Esan precisely), i won't lie part of me hates it, but part of me likes the fact that we are the least tribalistic in Nigeria
Buhari will win edo south and north.only you ishans will vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by ionsman: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is my state. If you think Pdp will win Edo state, I sorry for you. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari will win edo south and north.only you ishans will vote Atiku

grin grin grin grin
This man will cry on 16th wella sha
I may not look it, but sincerely i feel your pain already...apc na governor no mean apc go be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between APC And PDP Edo Presidential Rally(pics) by eghuan1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bigdeeee:

You de crase?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Post Election Riot In Abuja On Dutse-bwari Axis / Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja. / Peter Obi: SIEMENS Is Doing In Nigeria What It Did In Egypt. Your Trip Was Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.