Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,743,935 members, 6,509,336 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 09:06 AM

Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. (13467 Views)

Ogun Battles Cultism In Secondary Schools As Teenage Cultists Unleash Terror / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by sanbabat(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hi House,

I will like to know the school fees for air force and command secondary schools for day and boarding students
Thanks.
Re: Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by spiralwedge(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
We plenty here o. Keenly interested too. Thanks
Re: Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by Misolade: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Command secondary school compared airforce secondary school
Re: Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by theNOISEmaker: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2019
When i was attending Command secondary school jos the school fees is categorized Soldiers, Officers and civilians children. As of that time, around 2009. The soldiers pay 18-20k, the officer's children pay 20+(i can say exact amount) and as a civilian's child i remember once paying 43k/term. I don't know if the system has changed now sha.
Re: Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by topstar2ng: 11:06am On Sep 07
43k as of 2009? That's way too much o. I'm seriously interested if anyone has the current price list please
Re: Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. by Whois(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25
sanbabat:
Hi House,

I will like to know the school fees for air force and command secondary schools for day and boarding students
Thanks.

A student was in my shop today to print his result online, i used the opportunity to screenshot the current price list for the year 2021 sent to parents.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Steps On How To Present My Seminar In School. / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / NECO 2019 Timetable For June/July SSCE Out - Check And Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.