Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man (650 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man by Imranland: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
I promise to #RetrieveChinwe and I kept to my promise.

#Correction: Her baby is six months old and not one year. Igwilo's family married a nursing mother.

#Handed over to Ministry of Women and Child Welfare Anambra State.

Thanks to Commissioner Ministry of Women and Child Welfare Anambra State, Barr. Ajuebor Favour Kene Ezika Efficient Grace Ume Anwulika E. Udanoh Young Boss and Nigeria Police Anambra command for their quick response.

They alleged Izuchukwu Igwilo is 25yrs old and a Business man base in Lagos � �

Thank you great family for your prayers. The struggle continues to end CHILD MARRIAGE and abuse of the girl child ���������UPDATE: RE: 15YRS OLD MISS CHINWE
I promise to #RetrieveChinwe and I kept to my promise.

We still have Nigerians with a heart of GOLD.
Prince Gwamnishu Emeiefele Harrison. God will surely reward you for this.

Source: https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/02/02/update-re-15yrs-old-miss-chinwe/

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man by Imranland: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nice one
Re: More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man by LordsApostle: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who is the father of the child she's carrying? Small Pikin of 15yr old when Don begin fvck dey born Pikin for house wetin come Remain na Abeg this right's advocate should keep their strength for children that really needs it...
This one no be child again.. Na mama she be now; I now understand why her parents married her off... Children will never hear word!!! SMH.
Re: More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man by yvelchstores(f): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2019
This Ur update is somehow. How can u say that the man carrying her is 25years old? Is that part a Joke?

2 Likes

Re: More Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man by yvelchstores(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2019
LordsApostle:
Who is the father of the child she's carrying? Small Pikin of 15yr old when Don begin fvck dey born Pikin for house wetin come Remain na Abeg this right's advocate should keep their strength for children that really needs it...
This one no be child again.. Na mama she be now; I now understand why her parents married her off... Children will never hear word!!! SMH.
maybe they wanted to marry her off to punish her. But that's not right. U rightly said she is 15,thus a child. There is every chance she was lured and did it once and pregnancy followed. As a child, she could have been easily deceived. That doesn't mean the rest of her life should be ruined.

I remember jss1, I had just finished from a pri skl where whether u read or not, u can't repeat, very tushed skl. On getting to a secondary skl, I carried same foolish behavior and repeated. Out of anger, my dad pulled me out of D sec skl to one where their board is the wall. Lol. It was a wake up call. I immediately woke up and started utilizing my brain. My position was 2nd from 1st to 3rd term. He was surprised and pulled me out to a federal school from jss2, and I kept acing there. It was a thrill to them.
Point is, they changed my school to punish me and also thinking nothing good could come out of me.

No child needs to be treated so but rather needs a sit down and motivation.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Solutions To You And Your Family! / Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? / Wife Received A Slap For Telling Husband To Wash Plates In Her Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.