Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake (5141 Views)

Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? / Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! / Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 03, 2019
cry cry
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by ruggedtimi(m): 3:46am On Feb 03, 2019
crash landed...the heli landed well before crashing
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Randy100: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2019
anjigirl:
We should not be blinded by politics. You should know it was very serious by merely looking at the Helicopter
God saved him
Young girl, you don't know what is a helicopter crash. This one just landed safely and turned on it own. What happened was crash landing(emergency landing).
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Slimbumzky: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2019
aonag:
I strongly believe the heli crash is fake considering heli crashes I have seen from videos. Helicopter crashes are very deadly and the chances of survival are always very slim.here are my reasons for saying so:
1. the heli blades always hits the ground and with the force and intensity, breaks and makes terrible marks on the ground which was not seen in the VPs photos and this was a floor without concrete, so where are the blade marks?

2. heicopters do not fall on its side like it was tipped over by mechanics who have to fix that old taxi car. Excetpions would be if it crashlanded on water and rolled over to its sides.

3. at what level above ground did the helicopter crash. as we ll know helicopters faces nose downward while losing altitude not sideways. If you watched the video of the heli crash of the owner of leicster city, you would know what I am talking about.

4. Ask yourself and look carefully, does this helicopter look like it really crashed? The VP should tell us the reason why he staged this event a few days to the election and why not a single occupant of the helicopter got injured including himself. how do you survive a crash like this meaning you looked death in the face for few seconds and you have the courage to continue your campaign like nothing happened. Have you been in a road accident before? if you have, the first reaction is being thankful, still shaking from fear and want to be in quiet mode.

I know some people would come here to say whatever they like, thats fine but this is what i think of the situation. *Staged*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk6rslCDAI
Stop spewing Rubbish.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by BrockSamson: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2019
As soon as i saw the picture of the helicopter so intact i had to google helicopter crashes, even the less severe ones.

In my opinion that helicopter didn’t crash, there is not even enough visible damage to even indicate hard landing. Compare bashing a car in motion against a wall and a helicopter already in flight falling and spinning even few meters to the ground, your mind eyes tells you the helicopter’s impact should be far greater. You being so familiar with the first kind of accident, you should know the amount of damage to expect to see on a crashed helicopter.

In an age of so much knowledge, Nigerians believe anything the first time they hear it, till we have strong evidence to make us disbelieve. It should the other way round undecided

Helicopter with its tail and everything else intact crashed?? like fracking seriously. Some people believed this joke just as soon as they heard without any form of investigation undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by tungamaje: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Many Nigerians are really intelligent I must confess. I am not saying the incident was faked or not but the OP raised some points, we should be ready to ask questions and not accept everything from its face value. When someone tells you a story, don't just accept it as it is, ask questions. Nairaland forum has been making my day, I've learnt a lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by anpipac: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2019
The heli was very close to the ground before it crashed. IT WAS ABOUT LANDING BEFORE THAT OCCURRENCE. The heli didn't loose control even at the point of trying to land. So something went wrong while landing.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2019
I feel you
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2019
tungamaje:
Many Nigerians are really intelligent I must confess. I am not saying the incident was faked or not but the OP raised some points, we should be ready to ask questions and not accept everything from its face value. When someone tells you a story, don't just accept it as it is, ask questions. Nairaland forum has been making my day, I've learnt a lot

I knew the copter crash story was all a big fat lie
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2019
osibanjo needs to apologise to Nigerians for this pilot stunts they played on Nigerians just to get sympathy votes.

Nigerians are wiser. This should be in front page

lalasticlala
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by BrockSamson: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
anpipac:
The heli was very close to the ground before it crashed. IT WAS ABOUT LANDING BEFORE THAT OCCURRENCE. The heli didn't loose control even at the point of trying to land. So something went wrong while landing.

How close to the ground do you think a helicopter would need to be to fall, tilt 90 degrees and sustain no damage. Tell me 10, 20, 30 metres?

Remember its blades are still in full motion, so it won’t fall straight down; it would spin. The blades hitting the ground would cause most of the damage. In this scenario enough damage wasn’t even done to the ground in these pictures. We can’t even find the blades in the pictures we have seen, did the whole thing detach and disappear? My point is this your scenario is out of the question too, the occupants should tell us exactly what happened cause that is definitely no crash.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
how to fake a helicopter crash
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Osibanjo even had the time to tweet just few minutes after the crash, tweeting would have been the last thing on his mind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
go and ask your ancesstor
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Caseless: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

100 percent from my head man , 100 percent
lol. We've been down this road before, you remember.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by way2much: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
https://twitter.com/i/status/1091882828189585408

This is the video of the crashing.
Y'all should get a life.
Whats the point of faking a crash, that's a gullible allegation. Being sensible is a choice Las las.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by way2much: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2019
dockokwus:
Op,I have my doubts too.
For Christ's sake, even the impact of that machine crashing on the ground can be fatal.
But here no single person was hurt,all just walked away from the crash!
But what does one know?
No one is wishing anyone dead or hurt,but our penchant of not asking questions and taking everything at face value has been one of our greatest hindrances as black Africans.

Y'all should get a life.
Whats the point of faking a crash, that's a gullible allegation. Being sensible is a choice Las las.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Company that owns the helicopter said its UNUSUAL BAD WEATHER BUT THAT INVESTIGATION IS GOING ON... the English they tell media to dish the public.... To me the helicopter tried landing like a plane instead of the way a heli lands... The pilot tilt the nose down as if he's landing a plane...

EHEEE PLS I HEARD THERE WAS A TIME THE Yoruba SLAVE MASTERS WANTED TO CHANGE OSUBANDE AND REPLACE HIM WITH A NORTHERN HAUSA MAN... THEY TRIED TO TIGH HIM TO A CORRUPTION CASE AS USUAL

And since the CALIPHATE brought a foreigner to replace dead president and every other region kept mute maybe the CALIPHATE has gotten hold of the helicopter
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by PFRB: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
From experience what I think happened is that the chopper landed on soft soil and punched in. It can also be that the chopper load was not balanced so on hitting the soft soil it tilted. This happened when the rotor was still in motion so the rotor hit the ground and split. The force of the rotor hitting the ground together with the punch in caused the over turn or tilting that we see. That is what happened. It was not a crash landing. It was a landing mishap. I am shocked that Caverton made that statement about unusual weather . It is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by tundeblack: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
I have my doubts too . And from the video i didnt see anyone clearly being brought out. My own anger is why will a second man be flying in Caverton chatter helicopter when we have arrays of it with the navy, air force and police?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2019
way2much:

Y'all should get a life.

lool. you are the kind of person that would vote a Buhari even in his demented vegetable and incapable state and see nothing wrong with it. this exact video should make you question a soft/hard land of a helicopter to see what it would be like. this helicopter actually tried to lamd normally, hit its blades on the ground turned over and had somewhat visible damages and casualties.. Now it would shock you to know that this video is a video of a military coloured (brown and light) helicopter while that of the VP is pure white. this goes to say that both helicopters are completely different which means that, they are two exclusive scenarios. Judging by this video, you should ask yourself, did the helicopter of the VP really crash land?
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Company that owns the helicopter said its UNUSUAL BAD WEATHER BUT THAT INVESTIGATION IS GOING ON... the English they tell media to dish the public.... To me the helicopter tried landing like a plane instead of the way a heli lands... The pilot tilt the nose down as if he's landing a plane...

EHEEE PLS I HEARD THERE WAS A TIME THE Yoruba SLAVE MASTERS WANTED TO CHANGE OSUBANDE AND REPLACE HIM WITH A NORTHERN HAUSA MAN... THEY TRIED TO TIGH HIM TO A CORRUPTION CASE AS USUAL

And since the CALIPHATE brought a foreigner to replace dead president and every other region kept mute maybe the CALIPHATE has gotten hold of the helicopter

watch this video very carefully:

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by disturbedman: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
aonag:
I strongly believe the heli crash is fake considering heli crashes I have seen from videos. Helicopter crashes are very deadly and the chances of survival are always very slim.here are my reasons for saying so:
1. the heli blades always hits the ground and with the force and intensity, breaks and makes terrible marks on the ground which was not seen in the VPs photos and this was a floor without concrete, so where are the blade marks?

2. heicopters do not fall on its side like it was tipped over by mechanics who have to fix that old taxi car. Excetpions would be if it crashlanded on water and rolled over to its sides.

3. at what level above ground did the helicopter crash. as we ll know helicopters faces nose downward while losing altitude not sideways. If you watched the video of the heli crash of the owner of leicster city, you would know what I am talking about.

4. Ask yourself and look carefully, does this helicopter look like it really crashed? The VP should tell us the reason why he staged this event a few days to the election and why not a single occupant of the helicopter got injured including himself. how do you survive a crash like this meaning you looked death in the face for few seconds and you have the courage to continue your campaign like nothing happened. Have you been in a road accident before? if you have, the first reaction is being thankful, still shaking from fear and want to be in quiet mode.

I know some people would come here to say whatever they like, thats fine but this is what i think of the situation. *Staged*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk6rslCDAI
[/s]
Check yourself into a rehab center please.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2019
disturbedman

do you know what a helicopter crash means?

that was a stunt to get sympathy from dumbasses like you.

If a vehicle crashes or someone crashes it, it is involved in an accident, usually a serious one in which the vehicle is damaged and someone is hurt:

the watchword there is HURT

CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH

NOTE OSIBANJO WAS NOT HURT, NO ONE WAS HURT

he was going about his business tweeting

any helicopter pilot could perform that stunt.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2019
dazzlind come here
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by BrockSamson: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2019
way2much:

Y'all should get a life.

It is thoughtless posts like this that vexes my soul. Is that Osinbajo’s helicopter? It changed its color from green to white due to the crash right undecided

Did you see the damage that green helicopter in the video you posted did to the ground (surroundings), the blades now compare that to Osinbajo’s alledged helicopter crash.

Then use the brain God has given you and ask yourself did Osinbajo’s helicopter really crash
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2019
osibanjo is looking for sympathy votes, this is how low the APC can go to get votes

definition from Cambridge dictionary

Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2019
fake pastor deceiving the gullible.
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by haladadon: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki needs to come explain this
Re: Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Evil wishers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Minister's Estranged Wife With Four Kids, Twerking Around Abuja / Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis. / Ohaneze Commends Igbos In Lagos For Relocating Businesses To Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.