Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nasty Little Issues Your Car Ever Gave You? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nasty Little Issues Your Car Ever Gave You? (741 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasty Little Issues Your Car Ever Gave You? by laivwire(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Now, as hustlers back then and even now, some mini car issues do come up that you can’t just cough up the funds to tackle right away. These situations can be so embarrassing that when you think back you can’t but smile. I’ll share a few of mine and throw the floor open.

My mum had a Primera back then that developed a fault. I don’t remember the exact definition or cause but Kazeems usually term it like ‘it’s not doing slow’. The car trips off once you depress the brakes. It can be a pain in the neck when you’re in traffic and when coupled with a weak car battery which happens to be number 2. cheesy God help you in mad lagos traffic jams. You go hear am.

Another one, I drove my brother’s 99 Toyota Corolla back then with a transmission problem. The car didn’t go in reverse. I always made advanced trajectory plans when driving into any corner or the familiar territory. I plan the slope, leave ample space when parking etc Despite that, I often got stuck in situations where I had to humble myself, pack my agbada and start pushing the car back to position.

Well I can add a leaking radiator or an overheating car to the list. It’s a mad experience you won’t wish for. Always stopping to cool off and carrying jerrycans of water in your trunk.

Pls share yours too abeg
Re: Nasty Little Issues Your Car Ever Gave You? by nurey(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
That moment your father comes to pick you In school in his regulations benz 200E and car refuse to start and every children in school starts to push the car while your pop attempts to push start it, your crush is just there in her father's civic and laughing at the show.

car comes alive and smoke pops everywhere and your crush cramps into her safety civic to escape the smoke while I chase the benz before poppsy leaves me behind.

Those were the good old days grin I never drove until I was much older I was always chauffeured during my youthful days

2 Likes

Re: Nasty Little Issues Your Car Ever Gave You? by CityNGR: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
nurey:
That moment your father comes to pick you In school in his regulations benz 200E and car refuse to start and every children in school starts to push the car while your pop attempts to push start it, your crush is just there in her father's civic and laughing at the show.

car comes alive and smoke pops everywhere and your crush cramps into her safety civic to escape the smoke while I chase the benz before poppsy leaves me behind.

Those were the good old days grin I never drove until I was much older I was always chauffeured during my youthful days

So you were raised a Benz boy?

[img]https://media1./images/e57a448cf70a7d4274721e0c4f7f9609/tenor.gif?itemid=4931591[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Cars In Us Events / The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World / Global News Of New Posture In YOGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.