Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

6 Most Affordable Long Lasting Foundation For Oily And Sensitive Acne Prone Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Most Affordable Long Lasting Foundation For Oily And Sensitive Acne Prone Skin (601 Views)

Top 5 Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin And Sensitive Skin 2022 / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Best Cleansers For Acne Prone Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Affordable Long Lasting Foundation For Oily And Sensitive Acne Prone Skin by Prettymundne(f): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, actually welcome back ladies but if you are a guy and you are on here, it's okay there is absolutely no judgement...lol,

I have been meaning to make a blog post like this for a while now. I have really oily and acne prone skin like my regular blog readers know, and when choosing a foundation, its not only about the brand or its coverage ability, it is also important for me to get a foundation that will hold it's own against the huge amount of oil my glands produce on daily basis..lol. It is also really important for me to use a foundation that will not cause me any more pimples because I do have really sensitive and acne prone skin.

The first is the maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation and it is my best affordable foundation in the market today. I absolutely love it, the foundation cost anywhere from 4000-5000 naira and this is also a good dupe for the estee' lauder foundation.

The second is The covergirl trublend matte made foundation is number two on this list. I also have a review of this foundation up on my blog and even though this is just as good if not even better than the maybelline matte and poreless foundation, this has the number two spot because unlike maybelline the foundations, this is a little harder to find in Nigeria. It cost about 5000-6000naira and it is worth every penny.

To purchase this you could check Instagram and online store, just make sure they are legit.

READ THE REST HERE https:///2DPl2fQ

(1) (Reply)

Ashamed Of Hustle. / Auto Gele Now Selling 5500naira Plain, 6500naira Beaded / Kalu Ikeagwu Steps Out In A Traditonal Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.