Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Unorthodox Sexual Relations - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unorthodox Sexual Relations (705 Views)

Enhance Your Career With The Nipr Professional Exams In Public Relations / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unorthodox Sexual Relations by nonnykenneth: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2019
***Unorthodox Sexual Relations***

Overview Of Sexual Relations Between Older Men and Young Girls In Nigeria.

Written by C.K. Ezeanwu.

I have been to some major cities in Nigeria and I took note of some disgusting activities, during the course of my observations I was able to find out some of the reasons some older men prey on young girls and why some girls prefer having sexual relations with older men. I'll talk about some of these reasons, who to blame? and also detail some of the experiences I've had on this article.

I was in a gathering last December and I had the misfortune of listening to a very disgusting conversation between some men within the age interval of forty to seventy, one of them was narrating his experience as a secondary school teacher in the Northern part of Nigeria and was bragging about his sexual conquests and how easy it was to get girls there into his bed. I watched as the rest of the men listened intently and made sexual remarks instead of rebuking him, this is a man who was entrusted with teaching young girls but instead he chose to have sexual relations with girls young enough to be his daughter. While I listened to their conversation I wondered if these perverts enjoying the conversation would exhibit the same attitude if it was their daughters someone was bragging about.

One of the reasons some older men prey on young girls is that they believe the young mind is more gullible and can easily be enticed by expensive materials, they know that young people crave items that are in vogue so they entice them with things like the latest android phones, designer clothes, handbags, makeup kits etc. Some older men go after young girls in a bid to get more sexual pleasure, they believe that a young girl whose sexual organs are just maturing will offer more sexual pleasure than a woman who is within their age bracket.

Another reason some older men prefer having sexual relations with young girls is because they believe that they have less chance of being rejected, some of them are scared of approaching a matured lady because they know that they'll be reprimanded so to avoid the disgrace they prefer approaching the young ones. I was in a barbing salon last two months when a guy came in, he wasn't too old but would be at least four years older than me, he started calling a young girl who sold fruits opposite the barber's shop, since he didn't know her name he kept on saying 'heyss' repeatedly. I thought he just wanted to buy fruits so I joined him in his chants, when the girl finally crossed over to where we were he started making a move on her, at this point I was just dumbfounded I mean I just couldn't figure out how someone of that age could be attracted to someone who I'd say just recently reached puberty and I was very ashamed because I helped in calling the girl so all I could think of was that anytime this girl saw me she'd think I also shared the same attraction the guy did. I brought up this story because when some people read the outline "Overview Of Sexual Relations Between Older Men and Young Girls In Nigeria"they may think I'm only talking of a relationship between a 70 year old man and a 14 year old girl, from my own point of view it's very wrong for an adult to have sexual relations with a minor be it a boy or a girl but I'm discussing the sexual relations between an older man and a younger girl. Some will say that the ultimate reason for such an appalling relationship is mental illness, that they're just simply psychotic and their brain wired wrong.

Some young girls make matters worse with their indecent dressings and night outings. I've been travelling to a particular part of Nigeria to spend the holidays for some years now and I noticed something about the young girls there, their lifestyle there seemed to change completely upon every visitation. It's like a rite of passage for them, I could hardly recognize most of the young girls I'd seen during my previous visitations. It doesn't matter if they've finished secondary school or not but one thing I'm always sure of is that on each visitation most girls who had a sense of decency had changed completely, you can see them patrolling the streets in the night with mini skirts and loose tops and the most annoying fact is that most of these girls are not even up to sixteen which makes me wonder if they still have parents or guardians and this brings me to the issue of who to blame?

The older man with a perverted mind is responsible for the unorthodox sexual relationship between him and a minor but they're also some people who play major roles in facilitating such relationships. The parents of young girls are responsible for educating them on the topic of sexuality but unfortunately that's a topic most African parents avoid, they're also responsible for their well being and should see to it that they dress decently and avoid keeping late nights.

Some girls go into relationships at a very young age because of the example set by people in the society, they see older girls and women living a promiscuous life so they aspire to wear expensive clothes, jeweleries, and have multiple boyfriends like they do so when they're approached by men they feel all grown up and eager to start living the life portrayed by their role models.

Another reason young girls prefer having sexual relations with older men is because they feel they can gain more financially, most young boys are still dependent on their parents so they can only give out the little they can save or extort from their parents to their girlfriends so most young girls feel that older men who are independent can satisfy their financial needs. They also think they can play tricks more efficiently and extort money from the older man but I guess it goes both ways, while the girl believes she's extorting the old man financially the older man also thinks he's extorting her sexually.

Very few people will read this article from beginning to the end but I hope I've impacted something reasonable to the ones that read it Thank You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unorthodox Sexual Relations by ValCon888: 1:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Let's see what OP scored for this article

Re: Unorthodox Sexual Relations by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Lol. Story

(1) (Reply)

Hot Opportunity In A Fast Growing Magazine Company In Africa / Screenwrting Jobs And Training / Graphix Graphix Graphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.