Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) (6301 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu / Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ray97:
Gallant soldier. Pls protect my bubu for me.

(1)favourite presidential a.d.c of all times is that human robot obasanjo used to carry about. Lol the dude dosent even blink. Was fun watching him sha.

(2) aguyi ironsi's adc. Dude loyal to his boss even after ironsi was savagely killed by t.y danjuma.(the t.y danjuma igbo people now lick his ass because of hate they have for buhari). Slavery na bastard.
This one must be an Otondo...
Janjuma dealt with Aguiyi ADC who was my Yoruba brother.
Now look at the picture I attached below and tell me who is a slave.

Re: The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

This one must be an Otondo...
Janjuma dealt with Aguiyi ADC who was my Yoruba brother.
Now look at the picture I attached below and tell me who is a slave.
pls quietly read my post and urs over and over again.
Re: The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
I like ADC's on suit. Africans too like soldiers. Dictators.
Re: The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) by ziyech99: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is that all you care about?
kokoA:
This is the kind of work that won't give you time to do your wife well..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us / Gombe To Begin Construction Of Madaki- Bamusa- Yelenguruza Road / Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.