Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti (1587 Views)

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti by joshchisimdi: 5:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Jaiye Kuti who always plays the role of a stern woman or scheming mother, has stated that she is not as touch as she appears in movies. 

Jaiye Kuti who disclosed that she treats people well as human beings and try to be upright with them, further told Sunday Beats; 

“Yes, I am a very strict person. I don’t take nonsense and I don’t give nonsense. I like people who are honest and truthful to a level. I treat people well as human beings and I try to be upright with them. But when people try to take advantage of me, I don’t accept it. However, I am not as tough as I appear in movies. I have children and I have been able to, by the grace of God, raise them properly. If you ask the people in my house, they would tell you that I don’t take nonsense.”

On working for free as Yoruba movie actress, she said; 

“That happened way back. It does not happen like that again. No one has ever called me to feature on a movie for free because we’re friends. Gone are the days when that happened. We all have responsibilities and if you keep working for free, how do you make headway? You need every movie to pay for your bread and butter. I pay whoever I invite to work with me and I expect the same treatment. These days, there are several producers from different places. Some of them are just investors who want to make money from their investments.”

Re: I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 03, 2019
YEAH DON'T JURGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...

SOME PEOPLE BEHAVIOR TENDS TO BE DIFFRIENT FOR HOW OR WAT THEY LOOK PHYSICALLY.
Re: I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti by Kingpee2(m): 5:33am On Feb 03, 2019
Very beautiful woman ,great actress compared to the others.....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not As Tough As I Appear In Movies – Jaiye Kuti by ashewoboy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
that is a lie. you have an iota of what you portray in movies.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Braless On This New Stunning Photos / Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is / Bbnaija Nina Announces Her Return To Nigeria With Some Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.