Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? (7704 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by uchkochi(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2019
THE SUREST WAY TO PROVOKE GOD’S VENGEANCE ON YOUR ENEMIES.

It is important to know that without vengeance from God you cannot fulfill your destiny. We live in a wicked world, and until the enemy is silenced completely, you might remain a victim of the devil’s cruelty. The heart of man is desperately wicked so to enjoy permanent victory you must engage permanent vengeance.

Psalms 74 vs. 20
Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty
Also in Ecclesiastes chapter 8 vs. 11, the bible says; because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the hearts of the sons of men is fully in them to do evil.

You might feel you don’t have enemies but as far as you alive you are Satan’s number 1 enemy. And the devil fears nothing but vengeance. Israel was in bondage for 430 years, held down by satanic forces, the gods of Egypt held them down in oppression, Moses told pharaoh to let Gods people go by dialogue, it didn’t work. He used divers’ signs and plagues, Pharaoh still refused. But until a sentence of death was declared by Moses led by God on the death of the entire first born of Egypt including pharaoh’s son. Pharaoh might not have let the people go. Listen to me child of God prayers can drive the devil away but the declaration of vengeance will keep the devil permanently from coming back to your territory. No wonder when you cast him away he comes with 7 others but after today, you will leave as if the devil does not exist.
You must first of all understand that vengeance belongs to God and we are in the days of vengeance.

Psalms 94 vs. 1
O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
God executes vengeance to comfort all that mourn or that is hurt.
Isaiah 61 vs. 2
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
God is about to comfort you finally. Whatever issue around your life that has refused to go and is a thing of concern for you, the vengeance of the Lord is bringing it to a permanent end, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by sykeng(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2019
For me its always an eye for an eye, so that next time before you wrong me, you have to think carefully. No time to start waiting for Jah for what I can easily tidy up myself, but I always leave the ones I can't avenge for Jah.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Tunasco4u(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2019
OK
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by calddon(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2019
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. ​—Matthew 5:44, 45.

@op how do you reconcile what you have said with the words of Jesus above?

11 Likes

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by dullardpmb: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2019
YES.
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2019
I dont have an enemy

If you actually believe you have one, then you are also an enemy to the said person.

How many people are you an enemy to?

1 Like

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by larryking540: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2019
It's a waste of time, I just keep off from them

1 Like

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by kullozone(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2019
I'll kill all my enemiessmiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Hell is enough vengeance
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Well, the thing is some people don't actively seek vengeance against unrepentant people that wronged them.

But should fate, karma, God offer those people's balls on a platter, they'll roast it like it's burnt offering
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2019
I don't seek revenge
*smiles*
revenge just comes to them with me physically involved but not Emotionally intended smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2019
vengeance is of the Lord, but personally I would love it
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by MrSix: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Nigerians will not stop praying for their enemies to die.
They hate taking responsibilities hence also blame it on an enemy or the devil.

Check my signature and contact me for USA used Laptops deals

4 Likes

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by movid(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Abbey nairabet!..I will never forgive you
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by kenodrill: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
I dont have an enemy

I think you are deceiving yourself.but if truly you don't please try get one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by spiceadole: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
YES.... I do.

Best way is to wait for months and years to pass, then strike!

That way, nobody suspects you

6 Likes

Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
I don't need God to do mine I take care of it myself he might take time and the person might repent

@quarius are born purnishers
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Boyooosa(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
calddon:
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. ​—Matthew 5:44, 45.

@op how do you reconcile what you have said with the words of Jesus above?
Did he reply you? Pls mention me.. Thanx
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by helinues: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
kenodrill:

I think you are deceiving yourself.but if truly you don't please try get one.

How sir?
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2019
It takes a disciplined heart not to seek vengeance. It is not a day job. Real maturity.
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
I don’t but I have a God who never fails ...anyone who attacks me has to worry about the boomerang effect not me cause I wasn’t made to wish you ill
Re: Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? by DesChyko: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2019
What's the aim of seeking vengeance on an enemy?
To me, it's always an exercise in futility, a waste of mental and physical resources on one whose existence was never in your favour.
I developed this habit of shrugging off negativity except those that obstruct my path to a goal; and the sole aim of even engaging them them is to make way for progress.
The moment I see a crack that lets me through, I leave them behind, focusing on the goal, instead of the detractors.
That way, you get to waste little time on things that don't really matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican / The Prophet Of Allah / The Gospel According To Joagbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.