Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

"Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? (1088 Views)

Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? / Do Moderators Get Paid? / How Much Do Moderators Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
Just curious - I used the above function to report a derailling / spamming post in my thread yesterday, just checked the thread, and the offending post is still there. This was in the Auto section. It's not the first time the function has been ignored either.

I wonder what the point of a feature is, if it's ignored when used.
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by mamagee3(f): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
Supermoderators respond when the issue is important.

But the report is ignored if it's nothing important or bad.
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by Odunnu: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
Its for fancy, I dnt thnk it works.Or beta stil,i'v used it several times on d Education section and nothn came out of it.
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by mamagee3(f): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
^Are you okay?

How can you suggest that the "Report to Moderator" button is for fancy?

It's not, I remember few days ago, I reported an abusive user to the moderators and I received an email from the moderators about my report with a link to the thread and everything.
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by tayoast(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2010
but d stuff works for me.
maybe mods . . . dunno
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
mama-gee:

^Are you okay?

How can you suggest that the "Report to Moderator" button is for fancy?

It's not, I remember few days ago, I reported an abusive user to the moderators and I received an email from the moderators about my report with a link to the thread and everything.

^^
mama--hope it aint me u reported,
btw i sent u another mail wink wink

pls respond~
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by mamagee3(f): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^Yeah, you guessed right.

you were actually the one I reported. wink
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by tayoast(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2010
u two shd stay on topic b4 i toss ur as[i]s[/i]es ova 2 d nearest mod
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by philip0906(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2010
e no dey work sampem. . .d education section,is a jungle.Its very lawless undecided
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by googles: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2010
tayo_ast:

u two shd stay on topic b4 i toss your as[i]s[/i]es ova 2 d nearest mod

i trust you jare Nammy toh bahd cheesy

letz use them to test the effectiveness of the "report to moderator" button
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 1:10am On Aug 20, 2010
tayo_ast:

u two shd stay on topic b4 i toss your as[i]s[/i]es ova 2 d nearest mod
u mean mama-gee and who, ~ undecided
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2010
It worked for me the last time I used it, and the person that was stalking me then was baned

I'm confused here, I thought 190 was a dude undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by googles: 1:21am On Aug 20, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I'm confused here, I thought 190 was a dude undecided undecided undecided undecided

hez a bloody transvestite cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
And u are a muraphockin Tom boi grin grin
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by googles: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeah yeah watever. . . . a sexy tom boy cool
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by philip0906(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

^^
And u are a muraphockin Tom boi grin grin

Thunder fire ur balls angry angry
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

Thunder fire your balls angry angry
I know say u get ulterior motive for this my babe googles, grin grin
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by philip0906(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

I know say u get ulterior motive for this my babe googlesgrin grin
grin grin grin but don't u really think your balls need 2 "loose weight"? grin grin
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by googles: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

grin grin grin but don't u really think your balls need 2 "loose weight"? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeeee final blow. . . 190 cheesy
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
Philip make your mouf dey sharp cos u see Googles around,
Watch me imma steal her from u~ I have all what it takes 2 give her a benefiting life.Unlike Yu~ angry angry
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by philip0906(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

Philip make your mouf dey sharp cos u see Googles around,
Watch me imma steal her from u~ I have all what it takes 2 give her a benefiting life.Unlike Yu~ angry angry

classic grin grin
If u can have Google,I'll "resign" 4rm nairaland grin grin By the way,u still dey owe me,shey u know dat? angry angry
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by 1105(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
OWE YU WETIN, YAN ME MAKE I HEAR~ grin grin
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by tayoast(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
now i av 2 use sm1 as a guinea pig

**whom shall i report?**
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by Ben13: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2010
derailleurs!!! cheesy
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by Spambot: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2013
I really wonder if the report button really works.
Derailers reporting derailers in this topic.
Old topic, but would like the report button to function well.
Thanks & Bye.
Re: "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? by Chylo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
What is wrong with the report button, it doesnt work as usual. I am tired of so many people posting sex links like: "caught in the act, just click". what kind of rubbish is this? making this site a dumping site for all sorts of rubbish, please the button should be fixed and those idiots shoyuld be banned.

(1) (Reply)

August 2011 Economic "Robin Hood" Riots Of The UK / False Accusers Of Tb Joshua / Cv Of New Ig Md Abubakar! -good Move Or Blunder By Gej?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.