Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

How I Combine Preaching And Acting –eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Combine Preaching And Acting –eucharia Anunobi (368 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Combine Preaching And Acting –eucharia Anunobi by Nigeriapen(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Beautiful veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi, is a talented movie star, filmmaker and pastor. In 1994, Eucharia woke up famous thanks to the movie, ‘Glamour Girls’. Her unclad bathroom scene with Zack Orji caused lots of debates among Nigerians then. She had gone on to star in over 90 movies including, ‘Abuja Connection’. She’s currently an ordained pastor in Lagos.

Eucharia, who lost her only child two years ago to sickle cell anaemia, speaks with ABIOLA ALABA PETERS on combining her divine assignment with acting.

First of all, what do you say to people who misunderstand you?

One thing I’ve come to realise in this life whether you like it or not, there are people who are called negative minded people. So no matter what you do, they will have their own preconceived mindset about what you do or your personality.

Read More On Link Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/how-i-combine-acting-and-preaching-eucharia-anunobi/

Lalasticlala
Re: How I Combine Preaching And Acting –eucharia Anunobi by Nigeriapen(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Team IYA EKID 2019 Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Love And Boyfriend-all You Need To Know / 18 Years After,media Personality IK Osakioduwa Announces His Exit From Rhythm Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.