Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com (281 Views)

Masterbatchin: Unveiling The Mastery Of PVC Compound Manufacturers / The Artistic Mastery Of Robert Kline: Unveiling Handmade Gift Ideas For Friends / We Buy For You From 1688,taobao , Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com by Eloquy(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2019
An entrepreneur is someone who knows how to solve a problem and make grand utilization of available opportunities.

Shipping from manufacturers' site is the best thing anyone should know of. If you a cloth seller, make up artist, educator, whatever niche of business you may find yourself, today is the day, you can visit the website and see amazing products you can ship into Nigeria.

As a master importer, I have benefited massively from this website. If you visit 1688.com, it is rendered in Chinese and hence a limitation for Nigerian users. But don't you worry, I run an online class that will teach you the following:
1. How to navigate the site and make it read in English
2. How to place orders
3. Contacts of the logistics companies to ship your product to Nigeria
4. What to do when using phones to browse as compared to using a laptop
5. How to do picture search of a product if someone asks you to buy a particular product for them.

I started my importation business with just ten thousand Naira only. Discover how you too can invest that money that is just lying in the bank and create another stream of income for yourself.

With the way, the country is now, you must have more than a hustle to survive.

If what I have said to you makes any sense, then make me your mentor and coach as you dive into the world of minor importation today.

WhatsApp me on 08068622978. I will be adding you to a group...you may be the only one on that group, it won't matter, I will still mentor you like I would if it were to be 100 people.
Re: Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com by Luvlyna(f): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
So @Eloquy how much are you charging to teach someone
Re: Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com by Eloquy(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Teaching you all of the process only requires a one time payment of 3 thousand Naira.
Re: Mastery Of Importation On 1688.com by Eloquy(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Mini importation has gotten more fun.

In this age and time, you need multiple streams of income. And you must be very passionate about starting new business ventures, and this implies that you think outside of the box.

If you are ready to change your life, come this 2019, with both offline and online businesses, then you should send me a private message on https:///23468622978

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog / Free 2k Everyday....advertise Ur Business For Free Also / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.