Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog (298 Views)

Huge Buzz On Social Media In Anticipation Of LIMA Awards 2019 With Pastor Chris / How You Can Make Money Blogging In 2019 With Blog To Bank (ebook) / 2019: With Tsac In Ikot Akata, Gov. Udom Needs No Campaign In Mkpat Enin – Counc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog by healthmister01(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Hello everyone, thanks for dropping by. Yes, am so excited that i should make almost $200 through my blog with only few articles. Please, where are the doubting thomas in the house.

You that dont believe that its possible to make profitable money through blogging, well am sorry to say that it is very much possible. i have done that.

Many of wanted to start but no financial support. wait, must you wait. really.

Lets forget what you read online that you cant monetize a free blog hosting. actually i dont blame them for saying that, because many of aint experience enough to challege yourself.

My blog is just 2 months ago and i have made $158 already, no adsense, but through affiliate marketing.

However, traffic is very important which is why i dont recommend wordpress for free platform, wordpress subdomains are almost impossible to rank and monetize. is owned by google, its made ready from the start. All u need is a quality content and a good theme. HERE IS MY BLOG
https://rank10best..com
Re: How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog by healthmister01(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2019
hello its me again. please any in the house that have made money through his or her blog can share experience on how they started, their biggest fears and how they overcome, who knows we might be educating someone right now. thanks GOD BLESS
Re: How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog by dabocity(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Instead of you to explain how you did it with steps, here you asking people to go to your blog so you can make more money through traffic. Smh
Re: How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog by healthmister01(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2019
thanks dabocity for your reply. my intention for posting the links to my blog is not to attract traffic or to earn money but for reference. i want to show everyone a typical example of how a should look like if you want to make money with it.

i could post step by step, but i might get ban if i am to post links and other materials on nairaland, i dont know their private policy so i am on a low key level.

please, anyone that feel the same as dabocity, i truely apolozise. you can email me instead >>>

sbisitesell@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Yom Tv / Ogun East Senatorial Candidate Petitions Inec...seeks Rerun / NNPC Records 257 Or 34% Increase In Pipeline Breaches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.