Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mental Health; Sharing My Experience #mhswj Issue 1 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health; Sharing My Experience #mhswj Issue 1 (378 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health; Sharing My Experience #mhswj Issue 1 by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2019
I am a victim of Mental illness, I am not ashamed of it, because through the time I had to battle with it, it made me stronger and also made me learn a lot about my self.

Mental health awareness can never be enough, there are a lot people who struggle with their mental health and have no one to talk to, or even open up to and that is why suicidal rate keeps increasing.

Asides that we have bad, insensitive people in this life, who talk bad. The words that come out of our mouth weighs a lot and means different things to different people. Watch your words, so one day you would not be the reason why someone commits suicide. Yes it is that serious.

This blog post will just be an introduction to mental health and me sharing some personal details.

https://jokeishmaelblog./2019/01/31/mental-health-introduction-mhswj-issue-1/comment-page-1/#comment-319

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Rheumatism / Semi-identical Twins ‘identified For Only The Second Time’ / Diabetes Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.