Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) (62992 Views)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Clean chic.
Her pussy go clean.
Clean shaved yellow pussy.
Nothing sweet pass am.
clean.indeed after kids
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
GistFullGround:

When I see a light in complexion lady, I always look at her with my "Black eyes" just to know if she is beautiful.

However, I have looked and this Adunni is not a beautiful girl as anybody would want us to believe

Being a Half-caste or Oyinbo does not mean you are beautiful, PERIOD.

forget story she is beautiful.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Moferere:

You are dangerously terrible
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
undecided
youngberry001:
u seriouse abeg find me her numba tongue
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Don't let outside cleanliness deceive u ooo, that inner chamber might be smelling like poo
tah..thats for the "ekuje'kind of gals
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
NnamdiN:
You guys just go to people's page, lift pictures and make it news? Good Lord undecided undecided undecided undecided

The mods are trash so they can't differentiate trash from what's not.

They encourage the nonsense news. Its the only way their gutter boys who don't have ordinary wheelbarrow to their names can hallucinate and mastubate and feel accomplished.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by silasely(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Moferere:

You are dangerously terrible
heekwe wat a dangerous englis
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by MagicPie: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
We have too much hungry bloggers in Nigeria.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Beauty is d most easiest way of deceiving human being by devil, nd d best method with to guild it is to keep ur chastity, modesty nd always move closer to ur God I.e b religious
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 04, 2019
She has a clean feet I swear, I won’t mind using my mouth to soak it kiss
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2019
GistFullGround:

When I see a light in complexion lady, I always look at her with my "Black eyes" just to know if she is beautiful.

However, I have looked and this Adunni is not a beautiful girl as anybody would want us to believe

Being a Half-caste or Oyinbo does not mean you are beautiful, PERIOD.

Why should you do this ? She’s fair don’t imagine her with black eye abi that helps your inferiority complex ?
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:44am On Feb 04, 2019
That’s the only good quality biracials possess, good skin.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2019
LINTUNE:
tah..thats for the "ekuje'kind of gals

Lol which one be ekuje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.