Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? (2244 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Born2Breed(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIdiots:

grin

I love the tears. They simply crack me up. grin

Cry louder tranny

PS - booking more FP space in case you haven't learnt your lessons. Ask the fellow piglets.. they learnt a thing or 2 from me grin

Don't be intimidated by my gender. You wish your momsie could be as brave as me.

grin I can see the L sign on your conehead.

Your betters in the zombie kingdom knows I take no hostage.

Atikulate before its too late!!!

Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Born2Breed(f): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:
"What I did not know,which came out glaringly later,was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy"....Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo ,MY WATCH, Volume 2,Pages 31-32

“Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku. Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon ".......Nnamdi Kanu ,2nd of February,2018

Now do the Mathematics.

I think Atiku Abubakar,Obasanjo and Pdp need to react to this allegation same way they ask Buhari and Apc to react to Nnamdi Kanu 's allegation of Buhari being a double from Sudan.

Lakasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Gabriel004: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
Buhari from Sudan
Atiku from Cameroon
Sowore from Ghana
Moghalu from Mozambique

Myself still finding my origination.. grin
You are from US. Make dem come take their citizen
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by StOla: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku must provide his birth certificate and the name of his father.
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Kingsley10000: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari=jubril'al sudani from Sudan

Atiku=Mbömà Mustapha abubakar al'camerooni from Cameroon

so we have two foreigners contesting presidential election in Nigeria
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Kingsley10000: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
obj and nnamdi kanu are right
atiku is from Cameroon
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by nwanyionitsha: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja..Nnamdi kanu described people like you as idiots and pigs
No referendum no election
Nothing concern me. Voting is my thing.
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Kingsley10000: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
You know what? I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known.
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by focus7: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku tell us your nationality
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by Kingsley10000: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a long time ago. Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to strategies on the presidential election. He was injected with a poisonous chemical in an undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick. They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest under their party. We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't show us is real identity.
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by livelymatilda22: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

The problem with some idiots on here is their myopia.

They are so mentally handicapped that they dance to the gallery by tagging every PDP supporters as pro-Kanu or IPOB.

I don't usually dignify imbeciles with a response but I hope you've gotten a cure to your dumbness.
Afonja,get out if here withyour cone if you don't have any reasonable thing to say... No referendum no election

Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by livelymatilda22: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari's Days Are CERTAINLY Numbered.He Has No Idea On How He Will Be Run Over By Incoming President Atiku.Buhari is lifeless! UNITED STATES PRESIDENT "Donald Trump..
Are you OK?

Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Are you OK?
ASK TO FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!Nigerians are Atikulated!!
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja,get out if here withyour cone if you don't have any reasonable thing to say... No referendum no election
Buhari is Jubril from Sudan

it is better for a Cameroonian to lead Us to heaven than for a Nigerian who is a native here to lead us to hell
Re: Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a
long time ago.
Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to
strategies on the presidential election. He was
injected with a poisonous chemical in an
undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick.
They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP
presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest
under their party.
We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if
the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't
show us is real identity.
APC CROOKS ARE SATANIC

TELL BUHARI TO REMOVE HIS CAP

Shame to dem APC Zombies
Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote
WE stand with restoration
WE stand with economical revitalisation
WE stand with restructuring
WE stand with respect for rule of law
WE stand with true democracy
WE stand with true patriotism
WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar
WE stand with PDP!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Hunger As People Queue In Lekki, Waiting To Be Fed / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu In Early Loggerhead With Oshiomhole After Traditional Rulers / Ipob:nigeria Army Caution Soldiers To Wear Mufty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.