Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

4giveness's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4giveness's Profile / 4giveness's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
aflyingbird:
over 60 partners is a lot , damn girl . buuut, if u've asked Christ to forgive u, no need to worry again . u shouldn't hv lied to ur hub, idk how u should hv answered instead tho. y did the question even come up now , i mean u're already married with 3 kids y are u two discussing the # of folks y'all slept with? stuff like this u discuss when u're dating not now . ok , u don't need to re-tell him now , let it go . no man will be happy knowing his wife slept with that # of men. u tell him now and ur marriage will never be the same. u got a good man , hold him tight

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by 4giveness: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=16pt]WHERE IS MAMA PISS? SHE DON GO RIVERS?[/size]
Family / Re: She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, deal with those demons of guilt-tripping from within. That's where the battle is.

[size=14pt]After that, Keep Calm and Shut Up![/size]

Even if those sixty men were to appear on your doorstep tomorrow, except they come with damning evidence, as far as you are concerned.....having come this far in your marriage, they have ceased to exist.

You are a new creation.....old things have passed away.
No be me talk am, na so e dey for bible.

EOD!
lipsrsealed

Thanks, lol

1 Like

Family / Re: She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:
You need forgiveness and clear conscience from who? God almighty or your husband? See this woman o. You want to open can of worms that is capable of changing the atmosphere of your marriage for life? That is how women become architects of the suffering they see in marriage. Trouble dey sleep yanga wan go wake am. Who send you message? So you dnt know there are things that are best kept to yourself and taken to the grave? Do you know your husband's body count? God has already forgiven you and you have made changes in your life. what else do you want again? Trouble? Okay after telling your husband all these, how do you think he will treat you from this moment onward? You think this is america where they dnt care about body count? Do not allow your past define you. You have made changes. that is all that matters. That is what concerns God and that is what should matter to anybody else.

Thanks so much but its just that i always feel he probably should have been more successful than he is now and that my past is hindering him.
Family / Re: She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
intbizoil:
60 men and no HIV. awesome

I delivered my three children in the General Hospital and i have been tested of HIV those three times and its NEGATIVE
Family / Re: She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
beycity:
Well..... A part of me is saying this aint true and its just one of those super story thing.
But in case its true........ I think you should just keep quiet and enjoy ur marriage.
But only you 60 men? Menh! I hope ur husband didnt pay any dowry cha?

its very true though i am not proud of it.... but its true
Family / She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience by 4giveness: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
the first time i had sex was when i was eight years old and i cant even remember who it was with. Ever since then up till 2004 i have had sex with over sixty men.... well, i am from a muslim background and a polygamous home where my parents have been separated since i was 5. I gained admission into the university in 2001 and met with Christ (Born Again) in 2003 and my best part of the Bible was 2nd Corinthians 5:17. then i stopped sleeping around and i became focused. I started being faithful to one single man but i then i noticed that the guy i was with lost all he had while he was with me and i guess he prayed about it and he was told to leave me and he left. Next guy and the same thing happened... Then i started going for deliverance in churches,confessing my sins to God and praying and fasting about my past.

To the Glory of God, after my youth service in 2005, i met a young, single guy who is a graduate and a very good guy, although he didnt have much working for him, but he was focused and we started together, after we started dating he got a better job and things started looking up for him. We got married in 2008 and things have been moving well for him. We have three children and he makes me very happy.

The problem is my conscience has been pricking me because i told my husband i had slept with only 4 men in my life. I dont know if i should just open up to him and tell him or keep it a secret.

I have been an addicted and active member of nairaland for almost a decade but i had to create this profile so as to remain anonymous.

Mods please take this to front page so i can get more people to advise me on what to do.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.