Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,868 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

4lake4real's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4lake4real's Profile / 4lake4real's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by 4lake4real: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Philadelphia:

What do you need this information for? Do you want to work for the recruiting firm? Else, I suspect you have a foul motive.

its good he asked,that is the first step to success.you find out who is handling the test,what they history is like ie what type of questions are they familiar it.we all know dragnet is abstract,numerical and verbal .By doing that you know what to study. I saw it somewhere that its SNAPNET handing DPR i am not sure.But i could not find anything on SNAPNET type of questions.The truth is how do you study chemistry,physics,Economics,geology,current affairs,Mech Eng,Enviromental studies?if you go to NAIJAHOTJOBCOM you will see the comments of people that wrote 2010 that was the last time DPR was conducted on how all disciplines were involved in the questions and how its more than just an attitude test,what other way to cut down at least 70% of applicants.This time might be different maybe just your discipline will be asked with general knowledge and numerical.The surest bet will be GMAT

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 4lake4real: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
isah20064u:
pls kindly send it to my email (isah20064u@gmail.com)

pls send to treasureatika@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by 4lake4real: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
hello house,I just got my text asking to proceed with the assessment,now to my questions 1- Is it compulsory to write the test immediately? and is it just general knowledge type of question.I have gone through the thread and i noticed past questions are general knowledge. Response will be appreciated
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 4lake4real: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
softboi10:

Good morning friend u can help a brother by sending me any past questions for the DPR exam... Much love thanks ozor1905@gmail.com

pls when you get the past questions pls send to me treasureatika@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by 4lake4real: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
AUGUST-SEPTEMBER letter of offers would have been given checking from 2016,2015 thread
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by 4lake4real: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
please if your attended the interview in the past,how was it? is it worth the stress?what is the pay like? please any contribution will help right now.thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Standard Alliance Test/interview by 4lake4real: 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
No
Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Alliance Test/interview by 4lake4real: 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
I got a text inviting me for test/interview on 30th may 2017,please what do i expect from the test type and interview? Any suggestion will help me.And did anyone get the invite? hope its not marketing job? Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: S. N. L Invitation by 4lake4real: 3:34pm On May 25, 2017
GNLD run.............desperate peeps
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 6 Months Internship At Microsoft by 4lake4real: 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
please no nigeria there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Certifications In Economics by 4lake4real: 11:50am On May 09, 2017
CFA but expensive,you have to fly to ghana to write the exam,as at when dollar to naira was 500,the fee is 300k.then its three stages of exams that means 300k x 3,include your flight tickets,accomodation and feeding.so if you are nt working or you dnt have sponsor you might struggle .
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Front Desk Official Needed Urgently. by 4lake4real: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
No website to verify?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Is Needed In Times Of Reccession Like This? by 4lake4real: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
I completely agree with your opnion for me its not really about the money,its the experience.you want to be a stock broker ,people need to see your past experience before trusting they money into your hands,The job is not a long time solution its just a means to learn one or two things ,i think that when wisdom comes in knowing when to leave paid employment and start your own thing

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lake4real: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Smoak:

Evening all,

Who else got an assessment invite from wizer advisory. Would like to know how structured they are,what their pay is like, generally any information about them would be appreciated.

its a small close knit organization,10 quantitative question 10 verbal reasoning and argumentative essay ,you are to counter,strengthen the argument. Not so diiffcuit but pratice if not you will fail.
the question is a company decides to cut down employee benefit and incentive in order to build more plant to assist the rate of national unemployment. i dnt know about they pay but i think its not a bad place to work,its quiet small in structure but dnt look at the building look at the experience u stand to gain.And such company might be making alot of money.All the best.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Wizer Advisory by 4lake4real: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was invited for test tomorrow,who else is with me on this one?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Wizer Advisory by 4lake4real: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
who else got an invite for tomorrow test?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by 4lake4real: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Rozan10:
who is intrested in partnership with a starting NGO?
I am starting one up, definately no gain yet but i would like to have some one with a diff prespective, opinion and suggestions.

what is the NGO about? i am passionate about HIV/ADIS and Tuberculosis.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by 4lake4real: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
citi bank pls mail me too.
Nairaland / General / Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by 4lake4real: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
voted
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help Me With Free Electronic Gmat by 4lake4real: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2017
pls am in need of it .treasureatika@gmail.com thanks for your help
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by 4lake4real: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Not yet,still waiting for the invite...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by 4lake4real: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
@kcforever and @mexicon ls can u drop ur mail address here,i need to contact you two plsssssssssssssssssssss.thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by 4lake4real: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls i also need plssss send to treasureatika@gmail.com.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Nigeria Recruits Fresh Graduate Customer Service Representatives by 4lake4real: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
How soon will the test be conducted?and what should be expected?.thanx
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs For Graduate Of Economics by 4lake4real: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2017
thinking abt it
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by 4lake4real: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
who got a success mail from sahara?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.