Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190771 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2017
pls add me up 07035387752
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Imunose(f): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Please I also got the DPR invite.
Anyone with their study materials should pls send to omoneir@gmail.com.
I would really apprecite it.Thank you very much.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Imunose(f): 5:38am On Jul 18, 2017
AdexOmoby:

Please send me your mobile number. I would add you up.

Please I have been trying to join the group, but the link is not working. Kindly add me on 08088212271
Thank you
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by micxwell(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2017
smartkester:
is your secondary school and university details showing no institution ..if it is.. I think that's the reason you were rejected not your fault though
Exactly, only my secondary school info, no university info. Thanks bro.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jibstimido1: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Joyintwos:
Please I need the description to JKK Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, Anthony Bus/Stop Ilupeju. Lagos from Ikorodu.

I know how to from CMS...

Get to TBS, join one of the buses going to Ikorodu, alight at Anthony bus-stop.
Thereafter you use the pedestrian bridge to the other side of the express and take about a 7mins walk straight down. U can use your google map at this point. JKK is a multistorey building by the right, with "JKK" written at the top.

Alternatively, you can use Uber/Taxify from your location.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Adebayorahaman: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2017
hi guys, I checked my DPR profile and my application has not been approved and my exam venue and date is not there; showing pending successful submission but they have sent me mail(this is the subject of the mail sent to me- Examination slip)... Please what do u think is wrong?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Abbies: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Imaoima:
Please can one change location? I applied while i ws still in Abj bt nw based in Lagos. please a candid advice on how to change my test location to Lag wud hlp.

Hi.... Any luck? I am also in the same problem now. I really wish to write the exam.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ikkie(f): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Toppyz001:
Please ooo,add me biko. Sent you a mail already but no reply. Biko, I need the past questions and also wants to be added to the group.

E-mail: temitopeadedolapo@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 07036521976.

Also my people, who is scheduled to write at JKK building on Monday 24th? I applied for Physics/Geophysics graduate trainee.

Please o,kindly contact me

Mine is 9:30
What time is urs
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by silverkab: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls any body with past question should kindly send to me via my. Mail: silverprogram@yahoo.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by emmadey28: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Toppyz001:

Please ooo,add me jo. Sent you a mail already. Jo, I need the past questions and also wants to be added to the group.

E-mail: temitopeadedolapo@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 07036521976.

Also my people, who is scheduled to write at JKK building on Wednesday 26th? I applied for Systems Analyst-Experience Hire.

Please o,kindly contact me
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Dopas: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Please can anyone help me with information for changing centre? I want to write in Abuja instead of lagos. Any idea who is organising the test? Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by emmadey28: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Please which recruitment firm is handling the DPR Aptitude Test 2017. Or is it handled by DPR herself?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by venus080(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning house.I was invited for DPR aptitude test also.I applied for the accountant 2 position.Does anyone have past questions or format of the question or likely sources of the questions?.I would appreciate any help.Thanks

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by EletuAzeez(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
AdexOmoby:

Please send me your mobile number. I would add you up.

Good morning adex. Kindly add me to the whatsapp group. The link isn't working.....08023198634. Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Philadelphia: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
emmadey28:
Please which recruitment firm is handling the DPR Aptitude Test 2017. Or is it handled by DPR herself?

What do you need this information for? Do you want to work for the recruiting firm? Else, I suspect you have a foul motive.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
micxwell:

Exactly, only my secondary school info, no university info. Thanks bro.
but you were not rejected right??
Since you still have secondary school details
Some don't have both
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Adebayorahaman:
hi guys, I checked my DPR profile and my application has not been approved and my exam venue and date is not there; showing pending successful submission but they have sent me mail(this is the subject of the mail sent to me- Examination slip)... Please what do u think is wrong?
it means yoi are yet to approved na.. It's very simple.. It's still pending.. You have to be patient to get approval

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by 4lake4real: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Philadelphia:

What do you need this information for? Do you want to work for the recruiting firm? Else, I suspect you have a foul motive.

its good he asked,that is the first step to success.you find out who is handling the test,what they history is like ie what type of questions are they familiar it.we all know dragnet is abstract,numerical and verbal .By doing that you know what to study. I saw it somewhere that its SNAPNET handing DPR i am not sure.But i could not find anything on SNAPNET type of questions.The truth is how do you study chemistry,physics,Economics,geology,current affairs,Mech Eng,Enviromental studies?if you go to NAIJAHOTJOBCOM you will see the comments of people that wrote 2010 that was the last time DPR was conducted on how all disciplines were involved in the questions and how its more than just an attitude test,what other way to cut down at least 70% of applicants.This time might be different maybe just your discipline will be asked with general knowledge and numerical.The surest bet will be GMAT

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by abdulfrancis123: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
please help send questions to my mail jalil.francis@gmail.com

please add me on whatsapp 08139176247

we would all pass ijn people.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by GiftOfLyf: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
My problem be say my exam date and time on my profile is different from the one sent to my mail.

Profile says 24-07-2017, 2:00pm(Monday)
Mail says 29-07-2017, 12:30pm(Saturday)

I need advice.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by EzeWills(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
EletuAzeez:

Good morning adex. Kindly add me to the whatsapp group. The link isn't working.....08023198634. Thanks

Kindly add too, 07065603304
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by nwosu35: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Send a personal mail to me if you want the questions
Subject title DPR QUESTIONS

Send to chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com

If you want to join the whatsapp group also do well to read comments on thread 15 & 16.

Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by smartkester(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
4lake4real:

its good he asked,that is the first step to success.you find out who is handling the test,what they history is like ie what type of questions are they familiar it.we all know dragnet is abstract,numerical and verbal .By doing that you know what to study. I saw it somewhere that its SNAPNET handing DPR i am not sure.But i could not find anything on SNAPNET type of questions.The truth is how do you study chemistry,physics,Economics,geology,current affairs,Mech Eng,Enviromental studies?if you go to NAIJAHOTJOBCOM you will see the comments of people that wrote 2010 that was the last time DPR was conducted on how all disciplines were involved in the questions and how its more than just an attitude test,what other way to cut down at least 70% of applicants.This time might be different maybe just your discipline will be asked with general knowledge and numerical.The surest bet will be GMAT
don't let anyone fool you. The last time DPR conducted a recruitment was 2006..anyone who says 2010 na fat lie

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by emmadey28: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
4lake4real:

The valid reason why we need to know the recruitment company and what to really prepare for. This will guide into success. SNAPNET, I am just hearing about this name the first time.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Philadelphia: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
emmadey28:

The valid reason why we need to know the recruitment company and what to really prepare for. This will guide into success. SNAPNET, I am just hearing about this name the first time.

It is not going to be conducted by SNAPNET. Don't ask me how I know but it's not SNAPNET
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Philadelphia: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
smartkester:
don't let anyone fool you. The last time DPR conducted a recruitment was 2006..anyone who says 2010 na fat lie

Don't mind them. I know they last recruited in 2006.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by syl4real(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Please use dis number 08139495124 n add me to d environmentalist group. Thanks a lot...
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
My piece of advice to my fellow candidates.
Looking from the way exams are taking their shapes this year, I think the era of general aptitude tests are fizzling out. To the best of my guess, I think we all brush up our area of disciplines. Not also ignoring current affairs and GMAT. In other not to be taken by surprise its good to also get prepared in case they set questions based on course of study.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by boninho: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
AdexOmoby:

https:///LV98BSJTbPxD04b6dRfT6c
That is the link. Please click to join.
Please add me up 07034760548
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Philadelphia:

It is not going to be conducted by SNAPNET. Don't ask me how I know but it's not SNAPNET

i concur with you, i dont think it will be snapnet cos i dont think snapnet is a recruiting firm. it myt b dat DPR is handling the recruitment themselves, some that were saying its likely to be dragnet becuse dragnet uses jkk building, jkk is just a building in which has the capacity of handling cbt test because of the multiple systems and any recruiting firm can decide to use it...i have also done a test at jkk nd it was handled by HCP nt dragnet so the fact that it is in jkk building doesnt necessary means it has to be dragnet....whichever way....just get any study guide and practise....weda gmat or gre or gse.....but na gmat go won sure pass sha.....my opinion thou

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by emmadey28: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
odogwudozilla:
Hi,

The WhatsApp group link doesn't seem to work. I opened it with my phone. It launches the browser and throws an error. What I'm I doing wrong?

Pleas add me 09038263288, the link is not working. Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.