Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

4lake4real's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4lake4real's Profile / 4lake4real's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NEW: 2018 Meadow Hall Online Selection Test by 4lake4real: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
DaVinci17:
Hello and good evening all. This afternoon someone asked of davinci. I'm sorry this is me jare.

I hope the interview went well for all of you.

I kinda shot myself on the foot while talking too much.

They went through me like hot knife through butter.

It was a pleasant experience.

Wish you all the best.

O boy,scaryyyyyyyyyy. (They) how many of them.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NEW: 2018 Meadow Hall Online Selection Test by 4lake4real: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
encryptor:
I wasn't asked to teach, dont know of others...u can pm me sha....when is your interview

Abeg not sure i know how this pm thing works,i sent you a mail not delivering .my interview is 1pm tomorrow
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NEW: 2018 Meadow Hall Online Selection Test by 4lake4real: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please to those that had their interviews today,were you asked to teach?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by 4lake4real: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
I cant input state of origin,residence and Lg.it keeps showing null value something.Any advice pls
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by 4lake4real: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please house,If you have experience the assessment center before now, how was it like?Were you given a topic for the presentation?Can I come in with tablet/phone.Just relate your past experience of the whole process.It will be of help .Thank you.
Politics / Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by 4lake4real: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
sultanO:

I guess u didn't know Cross-River state before Duke became a governor, if you did I believe you would have understood his point,his transformation has since been unbeatable, if not for the morons that took over from him that allowed the state to degenerate to its present state, Cross-River should have been a London.
Thank you for saying it as its
Politics / Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by 4lake4real: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
laidthrice:
Chairman you just asked what I call a fool's question.
Thank you. That comment was du.b
Politics / Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by 4lake4real: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Duke, you're a State Governor for 8 years, please sir, what did you do in that state to prevent Lagos from collapsing? Talk is cheap, they say,so talk on.

Duke did a lot .Cross river state was among the top five in Nigeria few years back.All the infrastructure he built was destroyed by people that took after him. calabar had constant supply of electricity,calabar carnival was to bring investors,obudu cattle ranch was a tourist site.business was blooming then.Immediately he step down tinapa resort was the first thing that stop functioning,now calabar carnival is dead, his predecessor ruin everything . T he current gov just know how to speak English and he built factory for sewing uniform that was all he did.Lagos is developing because each gov want to outdo the last gov unlike other states that destroy what past government as built.

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by 4lake4real: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Please if you have past questions send to treasureatika@gmail.com please take out 2mins to send to my mail grin.Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 4lake4real: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
wi5dom:

okay. Thanks for the info.

No calculations at all,Letter writing was part of the questions.I think the questions were different for each dept,some wrote for Internship as client service,others client service manager and administrative manager .
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 4lake4real: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
So i had a written test on general knowledge, six questions you just think and write down your points.Brief interview that lasted for 10 mins,We did not conclude on salary but they said i will be contacted for another interview.The organization as a whole is not bad at all,not the biggest i must say but anyone can start a career with them.I am sure you know what the organization is all about. Good-luck guys.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by 4lake4real: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
What about sending your CV through DHL to dubai .The process needs verification truly before one jumps on it.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 4lake4real: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
wi5dom:

since when i applied, no call yet for an interview. May be they call others that applied.

Ok,by tomorrow you will get all the gist .When i get back from the interview.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 4lake4real: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Please if you went in for the interview,can you share your experience with us please?How was it?The job details Etc.... Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by 4lake4real: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
This would be my first time writing workforce assessment,I have some questions please 1- Is The quantitative section and abstract similar to dragnet type of questions? And i did not write any online assessment i was just asked to come on Saturday for the test,I noticed some people wrote online assessment from the above thread?Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recruitment Analyst by 4lake4real: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2017
The year is wrong,make adjustment.2017 not 2015
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by 4lake4real: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
dkjmoses:
PM me if you need an assist as regards the Strength Assessment.
How do i pm you, new at this
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by 4lake4real: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2017
closerange:
I have materials sha, Assorted, drop ur mails if you are interested......
Please send to treasureatika@gmail.com. Thank you so much.I really appreciate you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by 4lake4real: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

I asked of you in the WhatsApp group and one stupid guy removed me from the group after I have sent past questions to them all.

I have contributed more than the guy in that group.

Well, I am not bothered because I am fine where I am.

All the information I need about NBC , I have them at my disposal and I won't say anything here or disclose any vital information again.

Please send to me at treasureatika@gmail.com thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by 4lake4real: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:

olaniyibabatunde38@gmail.com
please olaniyi send to treasureatika@gmail.com .pleaseeeeeeee.Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ACE Invite by 4lake4real: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Dazgrace:
Their pay is 50k and it depends on the location they put u
so they want to pay financial analyst 50k,Accountants 50k because that was the vacancy i saw before i applied.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ACE Invite by 4lake4real: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dazgrace:
Their pay is 50k and it depends on the location they put u
Wow 50k for graduate trainee? That is like marketing job now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please A Friend Need Advice On This Invite... by 4lake4real: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Pls guys how was the assessment? Any advice would do,Thanks writing on the 28th.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Latest Management Trainee Vacancies (6 Positions) by 4lake4real: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Vacancy does not exist ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: GE Graduate Career 2017 -APPLY by 4lake4real: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2017
After putting the job description such as the sector,the ID number,the business, the job does not come up,its difficult to go through over 3000 pages to get to one job.I went to the new GE website that didn't help matters too.Any suggestion on how to go about it?
Career / Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by 4lake4real: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
fertymer:
Masha-Allah may Allah increase you in knowledge. She is a super star and my role model.

She is hardworking,super proud of you fatima.women going places.Long live FGGC KAZAURE
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Heritage Leedz Invitation For Test/assessment by 4lake4real: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
I got invited by them 4 times,I am tired of this people sending me mails and text.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 On Osssc.gov.in Apply Online by 4lake4real: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
orissa is in india? so this job is what again? undecided
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For Management Trainee At Sunrose Consulting Limited by 4lake4real: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Did not get invited
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 4lake4real: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Crystalng:
I just finished my exam, the test was conducted by snapnet, mine was quantitative, maths and English.

Quantitative questions where like flower is bird, dome birds are goats etc, then they ask you to choose a conclusion.
Maths was mostly percentage difference and some others but no fraction.
English is fill up with appropriate words

Are you in lagos?I am for 11AM let be on my way to the center?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 4lake4real: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
pls send the link or the website address for the current affairs to me plsssssssssss.Thanks

Emaimo:
Read until your brain says yes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.