Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

4marketdays's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4marketdays's Profile / 4marketdays's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Are You Ready To Start Rice Business? by 4marketdays: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
This business is very simple and easy. You don't have to plant the Rice. All you do is to buy the processed ones, print wonderful bags of different sizes, repackage the rice and supply.

You can decide to:
1. Buy processed and sell without repackaging
2. Buy processed, repackage and supply to wholesalers
3. Buy processed, repackage and sell to end users

SOURCE OF RICE: Abakiliki (Ebonyi State)

TYPE OF RICE: Long grain (Pure), short grain (stone free), Local (minut stone)

PRICES: Ask using the comment section or contact using my number in the signature

DELIVERY: Nationwide (Instant)

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Poultry Farming - Expansion & Increase by 4marketdays: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Next revelation is selling frozen chicken by parts (Laps or Mid wings) or by cutlets.

Let me explain.

Most food companies especially restaurants, buys frozen chicken in parts.
It is usually packaged in a carton by 10kg and sold for ₦25,000 to ₦27,000.

Now let's do some calculations:
If you sell your live chicken of 1.5kg for
₦2,500 each, 20 of it will give you ₦50,000. This means you sold 30kg for ₦50,000.

If you Slaughter same 20 pcs and cut them into laps and mid wings, you will get 1 carton of laps, 1 carton of mid wings and half carton of mixed laps and mid wings.

1 carton of laps ₦26,000
1 carton of mid wings ₦27,000
½ carton of laps and mid wings ₦13,000
Total = ₦66,000

Can you spot the difference?

Remember that it must be frozen and fresh. So you need the cold room or deep freezer.

Let me quickly explain the cutlets:
This way, you cut your slaughtered 20 birds into pieces of good size, then package them into cartons and store in a cold room.

A carton is sold for ₦26,000 by 10kg. Remember that from the analysis above, you will still get 2½ cartons here.

Importantly, for cutlets, you can use underweight birds (1.0 to 1.2kg). It is more economical than using 1.5kg and above.

I'll explain later...

1 Like

Agriculture / Poultry Farming - Expansion & Increase by 4marketdays: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
This may be a thread. Because I may not say everything in one post. So stay tuned for further updates.

Poultry Farming is not just about buying DOCs (Day old chicks) and feeding them for 7 weeks, then boom! you sell them off and rejoice for a great sales.

Let me enlighten you a bit.

I came to realize that some poultry farmers sells their birds on the the 7th week, maybe at the rate of ₦2,500 to ₦3,500.

Do you know that you can decide to sell your birds per kg? with the head and legs excluded?

In the market today, you can get a kilo of broiler for ₦2,800. And birds fed for 6 to 7 weeks will give you an estimate of 1.5kg to 2kg.

Lets say you purchased 2kg size of brouker from the market for Sunday meal and you spent 2,800x2 that is ₦5,600

Have you seen the price difference from someone who sells live chicken for ₦4,000?

As a poultry farmer, this idea should go a long way for you.

Remember that the excluded head and leg is sold for ₦200.

Also, let me tell you another way making a greater income from your birds.

This second revelation needs you to have a blast freezer or a cold room. If you can't afford them, get a deep freezer and you are good to go.

Let's go..

1 Like

Business / Re: Mini Importation Business 2023 Explained! by 4marketdays: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Join the train now and say goodbye to hard life
Business / Re: Mini Importation Business 2023 Explained! by 4marketdays: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Good morning good people!
Business / Mini Importation Business 2023 Explained! by 4marketdays: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mini Importation Business in Nigeria is a great business you can do to have profit of about 1m in less than 60days with a capital of roughly 150-200k.

I can explain.

Making such money is not about buying goods of 2k and supplying to resellers in your neighborhood for 3k. No!

Have you ever been scrolling Facebook and you see an advert of a Hublot wrist watch been sold with a promo price of 15k and actual price of 30k ?

What if I tell you that the cost price of that watch is 5k, will you believe?

That's the secret.

You research for sophisticated products that is scarce in NG market, import them and sell them as high as possible, your ads will take it to people that can afford it. You will sell them off.

I know you may have bought something online at a ridiculous price and later realize the actual price of the commodity.

So you see, you can't make that kind of money by selling to your friends and family alone.

You have to pay for ads on Facebook and allow Facebook do the selling for you. Don't worry about wasting money on Facebook ads. On a good setup, Facebook charges you only when you sell one.

In addition, you buy products of 2k, budget like 2k for Facebook to help you sell it 10k. Facebook does just the selling while you do the importation.

Having said these, I want to teach you via WhatsApp group on the following :

1. Sites to securely buy from
2. How to get your goods to your house
3. How to setup Facebook to sell your products for you
4. How to defeat the PAYMENT ON DELIVERY rules that hunts some businesses now.
5. How to periodically research on new high ranking products you can import and rake millions from.

For bonus purposes, I'll add you to my channel where I announce high ranking products you can import and sell off before you say "JACK"

Since it's a transfer of knowledge, I'll make it affordable and accessible for all. Only if you are interested.

Join my class for just ₦2,000.

Even if you don't want to import anything, learn it and have the knowledge.

There's no Job in Nigeria today, so you can use this and achieve your dreams while sitting on the couch.

If you are not interested but you have family members or friends who you feel you should empower, let him or her join.

You can NEVER regret what you will learn.

If you hear or see what others have been saying about mini importation business, maybe an inconclusive lesson from me, ask for refund or call me out here in NL.

If you are interested, kindly indicate using the comment section. Meanwhile, my WhatsApp number will be available in the signature.

Let's chat. No calls please!
Business / Let's Help You Import Goods From China As Cheap As Factory Price by 4marketdays: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello!
Welcome to 4marketdays.

I just opened this account for people who sells lightweight products online.

If you sell products like watches, bracelets, handbags, jewelries etc online, we can help you to be buying from China and sending it directly to your doorstep at same factory price.

This development helps dropshippers who resells other people's products online. We help you to become the primary importers of those products and have others sell for you.

For example, a wristwatch that costs ₦10,000 in Nigeria, can be purchased at the rate of ₦3,000 from China. After getting to NG, its cost price may be ₦4000 or ₦5000. Then you sell it.

You can make real money from mini importation business only if you are the primary importer.

If you have a question, I'll be at the comment section.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.