Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

4much's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4much's Profile / 4much's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Sports / Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out. by 4much: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear Friend,

Will you like to start and run your own sports betting shop?

If you answered YES to that then accept our invitation to LiveBET Agent Opportunity FREE presentation coming up on Saturday, November 29, 2014. in Portharcourt

Highlights of what you will be shown

How to set up your own sports betting shop through the LiveBET Agency dual model

The free of charge offer for Agent

Marketing and logistics assistance from LiveBET

Special Agent offers

Examples of those already making a good living from the model

And lots more.

To confirm your attendance, text your full names to 08147211030

BONUS

* You get Free Equipments to startup like Brand New Laptop, Brand New thermal Printer, Banners, and Customized T.Shirts

TakeNote: Only 15Seats available

Thank you.

PS: Now you can stop complaining about the economy. You have in your hands a chance to make 2014 your best year ever..........
Business / Re: Agents Needed 35% Commission Weekly And Get A Free Brand New Laptop.. by 4much: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
training

Business / Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out by 4much: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
chime4u2:
pls, is any fee involve, am interested

There's no fee involve in the presentation

Business / Agents Needed 35% Commission Weekly And Get A Free Brand New Laptop.. by 4much: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear Friend,

If you answered YES to that then accept our invitation to LiveBET Agent Opportunity FREE presentation coming up on Saturday, November 29, 2014 in Portharcourt.

How to set up your own sports betting shop through the LiveBET Agency dual model

Special Agent offers

And lots more.

BONUS

* You get Free Equipments to startup like Brand New Laptop, Brand New thermal Printer, Banners, and Customized T.Shirts

Thank you.

PS: Now you can stop complaining about the economy. You have in your hands a chance to make 2014 your best year ever.
Sports / Agents Needed 35% Commission Weekly And Get A Free Brand New Laptop by 4much: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear Friend,

If you answered YES to that then accept our invitation to LiveBET Agent Opportunity FREE presentation coming up on Saturday, November 29, 2014.

Special Agent offers

And lots more.

BONUS

Thank you.

PS: Now you can stop complaining about the economy. You have in your hands a chance to make 2014 your best year ever.....
Sports / Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out. by 4much: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Very Important Business Information for anyone who is based in Portharcourt or its environs, If you are interested to know then read up the details on

www.seminar.livebetng.com
Business / Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out by 4much: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
polowo4lif:
Thanks For Sharing... I will be attending.... It will definitely benefit me a whole lot

You're welcome
Business / Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out by 4much: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Very Important Information for anyone who is based in Portharcourt or its environs, If you are interested to know then read up the details on

www.seminar.livebetng.com
Business / If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by 4much: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
I once saw an offer to buy a cheap blackberry phone, and I sent the scammer a whatsapp chat inwhich He responded that I go pay N10,000 and He will send the phone... As a Warri Boy, we no dey carry last, as the scammer brain dey calculate na so me too calculate my moves. I told the Scammer that from my house to the bank is N960 to and fro then I will go to the bank the following day... The said day came and I sent him a fake snapshot of the teller showing the part that I wrote his name and amount in words cos there was no stamp on the teller.... The evening of that day, He said He has not received the alert, so I told him that I dont like it OOoooo... I've gone to pay a whole N10,000 and you are telling me you didnt see it. He said I shoould go to the bank to complain and I said I had only N520 on me and it will take me N960 to get to the bank... So I said if He can send me N750 MTN so that I can sell it for N500 and add it to what I had with me. Na so the guy send am Oooo... He wanted to invest N750 to get my Hard-Earned N10,000. Now the guy dey beg me now say He borrowed the N750 to send to me.. I wonder why a BB phone seller should borrow N750... Assuming I fall for the scam, Na so I for they beg am too now,,, He for use my money go chop Sharwama

I just dey call since morning with the N750 Airtime Oooo... I dont mind transferring some to anyone wey need Oooo. Abeg I want to know if I was a Scammer or I was Smarter.

2 Likes

Business / Some Scam You See On Nairaland And On Social Sites. Check To Know And Add Yours by 4much: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Scamming Formats parading Social Networking Sites

1. Nigeria Customs Vehicles for Sale
2. Blackberry and Iphone for Cheap price
3. I saw your profile pix and I will like you, kindly send me an email to lovelygirl@yahoo.com
4. My Dad died and I am presently in Senegal, there is $2,000,000 I need to transfer into your account.
5. MTN double your credit rock just send PIN to 0092348066024512. (009 Na international code)
6. Sugar Mummy and Sugar Daddy referral Scam
7. Dangote Cement for N1,150 like what someone on Nairaland post here
https://www.nairaland.com/1956244/buy-bag-dangote-cement-1150
https://www.nairaland.com/1955245/purchase-bag-dangote-cement-1150

In Every case they will ask you to send money, Its a pity that some people will still fall victim.... Abeg add other ones wey you dey see that I didnt list, so that everyone would know so as not to fall victim..
Celebrities / Re: Malala An Amazing Young Woman Of The World by 4much: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Elcapo:
She's the youngest
How come her age no dey dia

She is 17years Old

1 Like

Business / Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 4much: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have gone through the information. It really look cool, Thanks for sharing
Business / Business Charge: Let's Not Forget That A "BOOK" Is An Invention by 4much: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Many years ago, I watched an event to honour Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com. He is one of the most brilliant entrepreneurs of this generation. A truly remarkable man, whom I greatly admire for his work. As he was being interviewed he talked about what had inspired him to develop the "Kindle". It is one of my favourite tech tools, and I carry one everywhere I go.

Something he said, really resonated with me:
"Let's not forget that a "BOOK" is an invention. It has been one of the most successful inventions of all time, but it is still an invention."

How many of us, look at something, like a book, and think to ourselves:
"Someone actually invented this."

Often when you have a successful invention that has endured a long time, people begin to think, is came off the Ark with Noah. Yes, there was a time, when there was no book.
Even the simple classroom, with a school teacher at the front, is an innovation, that did not exist, until a few hundred years ago.
Someone out there is thinking about, "how can I re-invent this? What innovation can I introduce to come up with a better more efficient, cost effective method."
These are the people who will go on to change the world.

Hey, if you can see it, "its subject to change". And you are the one to change it:
This is the mindset that makes you an entrepreneur, either for profit, or for non-profit.
Jeff and his team at Amazon invented the Kindle, to replace the book, in paper format. They have sold millions, and it has contributed to making Amazon, valued at more than $200bn, in just a few short years.

The End.
Celebrities / Malala An Amazing Young Woman Of The World by 4much: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Malala won the Nobel Peace Prize, the highest honour, in the world! She is the youngest, ever recipient of this award, and joins the likes of Nelson Mandela, Bishop Tutu, Dr Martin Luther King Jnr. This is a truly remarkable young lady whom, I have had the privilege to meet and know.

What Malala has shown us, is that you are never too young, to stand up for, and fight for what is right. Malala, first came to public prominence when only a little girl, she spoke out against the Taliban's campaign to stop girls going to school, in her village. For this the Taliban, sent an assassination squad, to find and kill her. She was on a school bus, with other young girls, when they burst in with guns, and asked "which one is Malala?", knowing that it could lead to certain death, but also wanting to protect the other girls, she said, "I am Malala". And with that they shot her, in the head.

Miraculously, she survived, and after months, of surgery, she recovered. And set up her own foundation, to fight for the rights of girls, globally to go to school. She is now only seventeen!

Whilst we all join hands, in congratulating Malala, for this remarkable recognition, it is also an opportunity to reflect for a moment, and ask ourselves, "what am I doing, to help?". There is always something you can do, in your community to help a child who is not in school, go to school, or get an education. Don't just say, when I have money, I will do something. Its not about money; its not about your age; its not about your gender; there is something, each one of us, can do.... Starting today.

Congratulations Malala,
"You are our champion"!
Technology Market / Dormant by 4much: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2013
Dormant
Art, Graphics & Video / Dormant by 4much: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Dormant
Webmasters / Dormant by 4much: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dormant
Investment / Dormant by 4much: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Dormant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.