Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

4much's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4much's Profile / 4much's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Jokes Etc / Re: 6 Types Of Salary ( Depending On How It Performs On A Particular Month ) by 4much: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Amnesia Salary Too
Jokes Etc / Re: 6 Types Of Salary ( Depending On How It Performs On A Particular Month ) by 4much: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Time Travelling Salary

Cc: Lalasticlala
Crime / Re: Sudanese President Prevented From Leaving South Africa by 4much: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please Hand over the Xenophobia King too. To ICC

1 Like

Crime / Re: Sudanese President Prevented From Leaving South Africa by 4much: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Water don pass garri for the Presido
Crime / Re: Sudanese President Prevented From Leaving South Africa by 4much: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
CC lalasticlala
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide by 4much: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice Info
Business / Re: If You Dont Have Capital To Start A Business. I Think This Is Suitable For U. by 4much: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
hayzed1090:
Pls I more info on this. My whatsapp number is 08020991750

WebGuru School Model Whatsapp Number is 08168534099 they also have a group on Whatsapp where all partners share tips.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide Very Urgent by 4much: 8:43am On May 10, 2015
Nice Application
Politics / Re: Can Someone Prove Mathematically How Gej Will Win With 2032226 Margin So Far by 4much: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Any Mathematician in the House?
Politics / Can Someone Prove Mathematically How Gej Will Win With 2032226 Margin So Far by 4much: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.
STATES LEFT
NORTH CENTRAL: Niger
NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe
NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara
SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi
SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers
SOUTH WEST: Lagos

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN
Politics / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano by 4much: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC in full leading in all the Polling Center arround where I live. Check the Image of my Polling Center below

1 Like

Politics / Political Definition Of Stupidity by 4much: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
(1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "GEJ till 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
(2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
(3)You purchase fuel at #87, #97, #100 AND#120 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "GEJ till 2019". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS #7 NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
(4)You import Goods from abroad at #227 per dollar instead of at least #155 per dollar yet you are a shouting GEJ till 2019. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1DOLLAR
(5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
(6)You go Church, bus station, mosque, school Boko Haram bomb you yet the govt said they spent N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ till 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
(7) You are still in school because of the ASUU, ASUP, COEASU, strike FG went on, you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ till 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
(coolYour father is among retirees still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ till 2019. DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?"THAT IS STUPIDITY""THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE left to Me, I will rather cast My Vote for Baba @ 70s that will take Nigeria to the greater height than to vote for Looter/
Corrupt youngie @ 50s.
What about You ?.....
Politics / Re: Buhari (integrity), GEJ(corruption), Osibanjo(intelligent), Sambo (?) by 4much: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Integrity.... What about your father?
Mrbigman1:
OP, whats ur Fathe synonymous to?

Politics / Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by 4much: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its my Personal Decision to vote for Buhari and its final.

8 Likes

Politics / Buhari (integrity), GEJ(corruption), Osibanjo(intelligent), Sambo (?) by 4much: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari (Integrity), GEJ(Corruption), Osibanjo(Intelligent), Sambo (?)

What is synonymous to Sambo?
Politics / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by 4much: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have decided to vote for APC after watching APC House of Change Programme on TV. I just made my decision tonight, I'm fully convinced Buhari and Osibanjo have what it takes to get us a little bit to the Promise Land. Its going to be a Mixture of Integrity on the Part of Buhari and Intelligence on the part of Osibanjo. APC has got a Guaranteed vote from me.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: No Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong,etc Can Tell Me Who To Vote For by 4much: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cool Info

Innfo:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS NEEDED

The Company is looking out for strategic persons, to mobilize and coordinate the marketing aspect of WebGuru School Model, a Nursery/Primary/Secondary/Tertiary School Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records..

WebGuru School Model is a Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records. It generates sophisticated digital report sheets and comprehensive statistical charts reports which adequately analyze students' academic performance in applicable subjects. It manages the financial transactions (such as students' school fees, staff loan and staff salary) of the school. It is also capable of Short Messaging Service (SMS) automatic delivery of students' result notifications and school fees balance notifications to parents' mobile phones at a single mouse-click as well as Electronic Mail (e-mail) notifications. Our watch- word is "Flexibility and Sophistication at its Simplicity".

HOW IT WORKS
WHO IS A RESELLER/PARTNER
A Reseller/Partner is someone who gets 40% Commission on Setup Fee of N100,000 paid by a School and that is N40,000.
He serves as a brand ambassador or representative of the company.
FUNCTIONS OF A RESELLER
1. A reseller is responsible for direct marketing of our Web-Based Software
2. A reseller is responsible for the presentation of the software to the prospective school under them

SETUP COST
The One Time Setup fee is N100,000
TAKE NOTE: After a school is been setup, the school will also have a free 3 months subscription after the expiration of the 3month, that particular school will be paying a service fee of N2,000 monthly or N5,000 termly (3months range)

SALARY STRUCTURE OF A RESELLER
After 3months of setup of a particular school under you, you begin to receive N500 monthly from each school under you. Let say for example you have 100schools that have been setup under you then it invariable implies that you will be paid N500 x 100schools = N50,000 monthly so far that particular school continue to use our web-based software platform. This is aside of the initial N40,000 you get paid during setup.

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens after 3 months of free Subscription and Hosting?
After 3 months if you continue using the WSM software, you should pay N2,000 every month or N20000 Yearly.

How is Setup done?
After payment we setup the platform for the school which will take 3days to deliver. And Access to the backend will be sent to the school in concern

Do I need any special hardware or software?
No. You can use WSM Software from any computer, anytime, from anywhere worldwide. We recommend using an updated version of a modern browser: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.

Will my data be safe and accessible?
Yes. WSM incorporates the most advanced security solutions. We make it easy to access data. YOU WILL BE GETTING A PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE, WHICH INCLUDES: All core modules, all premium modules and all integrations.

You can generate 3 different kinds of scratch card
* Result Checking Scratch Card
* School Fee Scratch Card
* Admission Scratch Card

THESE ARE THE WHOLE FEATURES

ADMISSION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION REPORT MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT, TIMETABLE MANAGEMENT, SCHOOL FEE, FINANCE MANAGEMENT, TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT, LIBRARY MANAGEMENT, HOSTEL MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCE, BULK SMS, STUDENT BIRTHDAY SMS, STUDENT BATCH TRANSFER, BLOGGING AND FEEDBACK

3 ROLE BASED DASHBOARD

PRINICIPAL PORTAL, STUDENT PORTAL, TEACHER PORTAL

DEMO LOGIN TO VIEW HOW THE STUDENT DASHBOARD LOOKS LIKE

URL: www.webguruschoolmodel.com/settings
Username: WIS2014100
Password: 123456

TO BECOME A PARTNER
Follow the Steps below to become a Partner

1. Visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
2. Click on JOIN NOW button
3. Fill your Real Names for payment of commission sake
4. Input your Email
5. Input a Unique Password
6. Input a Security PIN. This is very important you know it should incase you have issue with your account in future, its a verification method that will be used to resolve your issue.
7. The Textbox that say Referral ID: Put 123456
Without inputting 123456 you won't be able to register.
8. If you put a valid email, check your email immediately for your login details. A Partner ID will be generated automatically by the system and sent to your email. Make sure you keep it well cos you will only identify you with your unique ID.

To Understand what I am talking about Read full details at
https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/howitworks.php

SOME SCHOOLS ALREADY USING THE WEBGURU SCHOOL MODEL
www.earlylifeschools.org
www.beehiveschool.org.uk
www.divineoffspringschool.com
Politics / Re: Buhari Seeks Court Approval To File Preliminary Objections To Suit Against Him by 4much: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Politics / Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Took Swift Decisive Action By Executing 2 ISIS Prisoners by 4much: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Romance / What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by 4much: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
What is the best form of romance you enjoy most?
Business / Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 4much: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
MyInfoo:
We have done a more comprehensive and detailed powerpoint presentation, that you can always use to present the WebGuru School Model to any school without login into the portal. Kindly Download the Powerpoint presentation material via the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/al7rpuxh71i9t5n/WSM+Presentation.pptx

This is Nice
Sports / Would You Like To Start Your Own Sport Betting Business? by 4much: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Would you like to be an agent of LiveBet Limited?
Do you have a shop in a busy area, Barbing Salon, Bar, Sport Viewing Center?

LIVEBET will give you
1. Thermal Printer
2. Banners
3. Branded Shirt

You provide for yourself a Computer and internet facility...

COMMISSION:
You earn 35% Commission of Profit weekly. Let say forexample you made a total sales of N150,000 and the total winnings at your agency point is N50,000, the Profit Margin will be 150,000(Sales) - 50,000(Winnings) = N100,000

So you get 35% of N10,000 for that week = N35,000

Livebet pays winnings and bear all the risk.
Winnings are paid within 24hours excepts on weekends
Commission are paid every Week..

Send your name,mobile No and Location to the email as SMS to 09094332494

Politics / Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by 4much: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stupid Group, why didnt you go to the court May 31 2011. Awon oniranu.

Are you a Sport Betting Fan? Then you can place bet on www.livebetng.com today. Best Odds and Fast Payout

7 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Sport Betting Fan Should Check This Out by 4much: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are you a Sport Betting Fan? Then you can place bet on www.livebetng.com today. Best Odds and Fast Payout

Jokes Etc / Why Always Women? by 4much: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
WHY ALWAYS WOMEN?
-Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
-Female chickens chase people when they hatch.
-Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions tear people apart.
-Female humans spend average of 28yrs of their lives asking for recharge cards from males.
-The most annoying one is it is even female mosquitoes that transmit malaria.
-It was the female being who led man to fall to sin in the garden of Eden.
-I also heard that is the female bats that carry Ebola.
Jokes Etc / Abeg, Which Network Dey Send This Kind Messages??? by 4much: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Abeg, Which Network Dey Send This Kind Messages

1. Did you know that eating hot garri is not good for your health? For more garri killing health tips, send HEALTH to 5030. SMS cost N50 per week...

2. Chelsea lost her 1st game of the season last weekend, to find out when they'll lose their next match, text CHELSEA NEXT LOSE to 5032!

3. Last week, Ifeanyi won a Nintendo, two weeks ago, Ifeanyi won a Nintendo. Three weeks ago, the same Ifeanyi won a Nintendo. To play for a chance to win a Nintendo, even though Ifeanyi is going to win again, Text WIN to 5031

4. Nigerians are already banging fireworks this
December. To find out what they will do next, text December to 53850

5. To find out who's gonna be the next governor of your state, text your state's name to 5900. SMS cost N50 per week.

6. Short girls like putting on high heel shoes. To find out other interesting facts about short girls, text SHORT to 50385....

7. Did u know that ATM is the fastest way of withdrawing money? To find out how to use an ATM, text ATM to 5030....

8. Stretch marks make you feel insecure about your body. Find out how to get rid of stretch marks naturally by sending K to 38261 at N50 weekly. Wetin concern me with stretch marks?

9. Do u know that next year will be 2015? to know today's date, text DATE to 2014. SMS cost 2 naira!

10. Do you want to kill your state governor because he is wicked? If yes; text your state governors name and address to 333423 to get natural tips on how to kill wicked governors!

11. Would you like to poison you neighbour for not allowing you to sleep with his wife? Text kill my wicked neighbor to 33454 to get ancestral tips on killing of wicked neighbors...

12. Do you miss your ex and you feel like doing those things with her again? Do you know you can make love to your dead ex girlfriend? Send Do it with my ex to 332419 to get directions to die and do it to your ex....

Abeg, which network sabi do this type of work pass?

(a) MTN
(b) Airtel
(c) Etisalat
(d) Glo

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Does This Kind Of Girl Really Exist? by 4much: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Girl: baby please I want to fix my hair I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy reach his pocket, takes out N10,000 gives it to her and say)

Boy: baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please manage it. (The girls collects the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said)

Girl: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that....

Does this kind of girls exist

(A) yes

(B-) may be

(C) No

BE SINCERE!!!.,.,.,.,.
Politics / Re: Ironic Reasons Why Jonathan Must Be Voted Come 2015 by 4much: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Front Page Material and not Picture of TOnto Dike in her Bathroom. The Mods must have really taken a whole lot of Ganja cos this days the front page material no dey make sense at all.
Events / Re: My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014 by 4much: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lovely

Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide full details is in the Job/Vacancies Section Check the thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by 4much: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funny

Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide full details is in the Job/Vacancies Section Check the thread link below........

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.