Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

4nimoni's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nimoni's Profile / 4nimoni's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Full Video Of Ms Dorcas Fapson Narrating Her Ordeal With The Taxify Driver by 4nimoni: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Travel / Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by 4nimoni: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle Gold borrowed his brain to the motherless...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by 4nimoni: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
okerekeikpo:
This one dey find toto em go nyansh, u dey support the Olosho, one day e go be ur turn

Gays go tear him nyash fr ram..
Celebrities / Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by 4nimoni: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:
Empty vessels of the same handle flock together! Nobody sabi you, Fool! The article had to prefix ur bros. name for us to even identify the nonentity! grin

Hahaha... Dis one too much my guy
buh the guy na fool... he needs brain surgery
He who brain is given.. sense is expected... who ur name help abeg..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

When u know as NEPA be for here see crap u dey talk.

watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwDBY2EUS0

Dorcas refuse to alight from his car.. he decided to drive her to his house since he has cancelled that trip and the mad woman refuse to go out of his car... on getting there, he went to open his gate at that moment Dorcas took his keys from d car as the car was still running..
In a struggle to collect his keys, she sprayed him pepper spray and henry held the door and screamed Chidinma his sister for support so dey can handle the girl and give her what she deserved... narrowly she ran away screaming...

try to get full details bfr u open ur mouth to talk..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by 4nimoni: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
a rapist won't be calling his sister for support. From the video above...
He held the bitch's leg with the door and Called out for help while battling with the pepper spray..
she is just to calm.. naso people weh dem wan rape dey gentle

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by 4nimoni: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
bobbyr0806:
For those following the update I will love you to see what a criminologist said on this issues on ground!
Odinaka Gerald
Supervisor at Quorum
First of all, the guy can't be a rappist or kidnapper because he is working/partner with a well known Taxi company. The company has his guarantors details, home address, etc.
Secondary, am sure he has been working with that company for along time now, you are not his first client and if he was to indulge in any negative business, you won't be his first pray. Don't worry cause is certain he would plan it well.
Thirdly, you had all the time to video this, stayed in the car and initially from your voice it never sound like you were been threatened, except @ the last minute of the video when you decide to step out from the car from the other door, made a life threatening shout, or acted like you were been threatened, and cut the video without showing us if the guy actually manhandled you, or he broke your phone or tried to snatch it (you would have complained about your phone but you didn't to show you were not manhandled and that you phone was save).
Fourth, backing my point above, you termed him the aggressor! For every aggressor who wouldn't want to be exposed, even when they can't see properly, if they discovered you have a video of them in the act, the will prefer losing their life than allowing you go with the video. Thus, your phone was not damaged, seized or something, you never complained about it.
Fifth, you are a very smart girl. I like smart and corny types like you. You actually knew this will come out in the news, so all you did was to make a quick misheavous video to make you the video. And cut it without showing the slightest aggression from the guy, except the shout you made.
Sixth, the direction the car was parked never showed a car trying to enter a gate. It was parked like a car trying to drop a passenger. But you told us he wanted to enter the gate by parking facing it. And that he first of all went to open the gate before coming to you.
Seventh, one of the major reason I believed he came to drag you was because you were holding his key, for Christ sake, if you are not a trouble maker, why will you be holding a 'kidnappers' car key instead of running. It's obvious you don't want him to leave. And you actually made a call to some friends who you were expecting to come and beat him up. And the driver knowing this, and knowing you refused to come down from the car decided to go to where he will be more saver, and that was the front of his house.
Lastly, it's obvious the guy terminated the journey showing he didn't have bad intention, it's obvious you booked a taxify without a journey plan, it is obvious you requested and booked another taxify, yet, you refused to come down from his car. For you to have that spray... won't want to talk deep on that. But as a psychologist, we have a saying, anyone who has a weapon to defend him/herself has more tendency to use or even force situation to use it than someone who doesn't.
Inclusion, not trying to just create empirical facts, but to judge that what the driver said, his own part of the story is the 'truth'. And you, you are just trying to cover up your atrocities by playing the victim. You own side of the story is 'false'.

O.Gerald
A Criminologist University of Abuja

Sir, thank you so much for the analysis done.. kudos

watch this
you will see that the guy was shouting Chidinma which is his sister for support.. she muted that part of the video she released to the media..buh dis video has it all..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

I pray one of your siblings (female) experience this. Mad idiot. I don't know if you people reason before typing mtcheeew onyara
Watch this before concluding.. is this how rapist act ... she is too calm and Henry is being so gentle on her..
video on the 3rd page....
Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
martineverest:
the guy shud sue the lady for defamation of character

I believe u-Ber has a hand in this. ....tacifu has been a treat to their business

The sue is already on it way.. she will receive it today or tomorrow..
Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
justice4Henry! i am following, this false Accussations of rape is getting out of hand, it's time to put an end to it.

exactly... we must put an end to it.. #Istandforjustice

watch the clip

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far.
However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibarhim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.
On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup location. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.
It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.
I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and I am totally against any form of abuse against women.
Thank you all.
#ISTANDFORJUSTICE
#Justice4Henry

go to youtube.com now and watch it.. I have just uploaded it..

Type dis - Shola and henry the taxify driver full clip.. enjoy ..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:
This girl is saying the truth.
For those men supporting the driver you are all potential rapist and should be raped through your dirty anus

You are so wrong.. wait until u get the other video whr she unmuted the muted part... den u draw ur conclusion from there...

the part Henry was talking whr she muted.. Henry was calling her sister (Chidinma) which I know for help.. u need to watch the second video.. will try and get the link soon ..
Phones / Re: Please, Which Android Phone Can I Buy With #17,000 Kindly Need Your Help by 4nimoni: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gionee P4 goes for 15k... nice fone .. u can go and check the specs
Phones / Re: How To Use Your 6000 Minutes Bonus........? by 4nimoni: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
wat about some of us on Zone... how do we add or remove our best friends on d list...
Phones / Re: MTN Zone Back To Normal by 4nimoni: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
all my calls today has been low. from 4kobo to 12kobo/sec. I totally agree its back to normal
Phones / Re: Mtn Zone Now 40k/s by 4nimoni: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
same at mee
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by 4nimoni: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ear and ur local govt area, whch one clean pass

LGA Clean pass my guy. U know its nt expose 2 d outside.
Phones / Re: Do You Need Airtel Latest 2gb? With Just N100? Enter Here by 4nimoni: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dis ur ebook go kash fire.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by 4nimoni: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
He is legit.I jus bought 500mb frm him. My friends have also patronized him.
Phones / Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by 4nimoni: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Mykcool: These are the legit ones I've had dealings with: lymlite segradino octavo... n there av been no glitches or disappointment

Yes, those ones r legit. I av also dealt with dem n no disappointment.
Phones / Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by 4nimoni: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Francheezy:

LEGIT - OCTAVO, etc

Yessoo. I also bought from Octavo. He is legit.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by 4nimoni: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
The mtn data doesn't finish fast. I goes exactly as u use it. I av bought dis data twice now n am still rocking it. if u have a data counter like My Data Manager u will see its exactly as u use it. the counts are exactly the same as u check ur remaining data.
so its not fake. I don't know d seller here buh fr the ones I av bought frm. I bliv it same biz he is into. clear ur thought buy buying 400naira fr 250mb. dat was wat I did wen I started. I thought it was all scam till I cleared my doubt.
So pals its a better subscription for android .

3 Likes

Phones / Re: How To Get 530MB And Even More From GLOBACOM by 4nimoni: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Its working, I av been using glo bounce bonus megabyte on every 200 naira card u load. The card won't be touched at all. its just a bonus for ur 200 recharge, also u wil b credited with messages to send to any network for free. I currently have 231 free SMS to send to any ntwrk.
The amazing things is that as u send any SMS, u will b credited wit one SMS. So its jus like replacing ur sent message(s)

To confirm the bonus dial #122#
Phones / Re: Buy Your Mtn Data Bundle @cheapest Price by 4nimoni: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
We av a lot of data resellers on nairaland who sells 1gig for 1k and u coming up with dis ur high price talking of biz. abeg park well. The other resellers dat have been selling here are fake Abi. Guy go on str n sell it to those who still av problem wt their subs.

Na boutique data u dey sell wt AC.
Abi ur data dey bypass firewalls
smh
Phones / Re: Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone by 4nimoni: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2014
iykofias: God bless u, av received it
m
bro pls inbox me hw u did it. metarodopsin@yahoo.com
Phones / Re: Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone by 4nimoni: 3:51am On Jan 09, 2014
iykofias: God bless u, av received it

bro pls inbox me met arid losing yahoo.com

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.