Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today (7969 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Asemo11: so op how can i convert d airtime send to me as payment to cash
Not possible, except by selling recharge card (transferring airtime) to people and collect case from them in return. Thank you.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Osyxcel:

Try OCTAVO or LULUOSAS.

Wow! GOD bless you @Osyxcel for the mention and your recommendations. I am very grateful.
Good morning.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Superbbash:

thanks so much for exposing dis idiot. I would have lost my #1,000 to dis animal.
Good nairalanders thank u all for always being there.
Thank GOD for you my dear friend. Please be very very careful with cheap things next time. GOD bless you.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Randerl: Buy from Luluosas

Wow! GOD bless you @Randerl for your recommendations. I am very grateful.
Good morning.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Visit www.nairaland.com/1821293/luluosas-mtn-sme-data-subscription for my data plans.
Well, although my data price is not as cheap as what most resellers are offering, but trust, integrity, after sales services and above all, the FEAR OF GOD are the principles that I cherished most as far as running this business is concerned, and I will not mortgage them by the grace of GOD for anything. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Mykcool(m): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2014
These are the legit ones I've had dealings with: lymlite segradino octavo... n there av been no glitches or disappointment
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: What about validity period?
The validity period is 30 days. But if you could not exhaust your plan on the same day you subscribed, the people you are sharing with the following day will be having a 29 days windows because the validity period is tied to the principal data bundle. Thank you.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by 4nimoni: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Francheezy:

LEGIT - OCTAVO, etc

Yessoo. I also bought from Octavo. He is legit.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by 4nimoni: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Mykcool: These are the legit ones I've had dealings with: lymlite segradino octavo... n there av been no glitches or disappointment

Yes, those ones r legit. I av also dealt with dem n no disappointment.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Mykcool: These are the legit ones I've had dealings with: lymlite segradino octavo... n there av been no glitches or disappointment
Thanks for the mention and recommendation boss. smiley
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2014
4nimoni:

Yessoo. I also bought from Octavo. He is legit.
Thanks for your patronage sir. smiley
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
4nimoni:

Yes, those ones r legit. I av also dealt with dem n no disappointment.
Thanks a lot for your patronage and recommendation sir... smiley
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by bongolistik(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Asemo11: so op how can i convert d airtime send to me as payment to cash
The thing there is that, maybe few of your clients will pay you through bank, then you have your profit from dat, and then use the airtime they are sending you to subscribe for another data bundle. So you have to advertise that payment has to be either through bank or recharge card. Some will pay you through bank, that is just it
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by kingteeee: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2014
bongolistik: If you have been observing recently you will notice diffent individuals offering cheap MTN data plans.

It is part of MTN business packages simply kown as the MTN SME data plans in which you can buy huge MTN data and share to any MTN line.

It is a business opportunity that people have already started capitalizing on and making some change for themselves by buying data bundle and vending them in different allowable data sizes.

The good thing is that, you too can become a reseller almost immediately.

To become an MTN SME data resseller,

1. pick your MTN line and migrate to SME Plus tariff plan by dialing the code *460#

2. Recharge the line with the amount of data you want to buy, and subscribe for any of the 10GB for 10k, 20GB for 18k, 50GB for 40k or 75GB for 52k.

3. Then fix your price to the allowable data sizes you want to transfer and start vending.

www.highteknology..com.es/2014/09/how-to-become-mtn-sme-data-reseller.html
thanks bro so this is the secret behind it.

1 Like

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by degreen: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
ignis:
This is the main reason I don't trust any online data reseller, whether on nairaland or Facebook.
How do one know who to trust and who not to? So the best thing is buying airtime and subscribing for the data yourself. Far better than all these sme trash where 60% of them are scammers.
this guy ayexcel100 sells cheaper and he is legit
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by bongolistik(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
OCTAVO show face let me patronize u
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by DealMogul(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
I think we have all had good or bad experiences of cheap data to tell others. The fact that some unscrupulous morons exist doesn't take away the fact that there are some really honest guys out there trying to make a living.

So please desist from trashing other people's hustle; one day you will have your own hustle and will look for others to trust and support you!

Look for reliable recommendations from other users and join the train. Its that easy.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
bongolistik: OCTAVO show face let me patronize u
This our thread sir. https://www.nairaland.com/1566834/mtn-glo-etisalat-data-sale

Thanks.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by MazadoGoodman: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
DealMogul: I think we have all had good or bad experiences of cheap data to tell others. The fact that some unscrupulous morons exist doesn't take away the fact that there are some really honest guys out there trying to make a living.
So please desist from trashing other people's hustle; one day you will have your own hustle and will look for others to trust and support you!
Look for reliable recommendations from other users and join the train. Its that easy.
Cheers!

Word! That's the end of the matter... shine ya eye!
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by marcjoe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
BUY 1GB+ MTN DATA TODAY FROM ME AND GET 250MB DATA FOR FREE...

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data/6#26407633

we r genuine and reliable....
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
i dont know why nigerians seize every opportunity to scam. na wa ooo
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by bongolistik(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2014
luluosas: Good afternoon.
My new price regime has started today. Get by to order for your own, to pay either through bank or recharge cards respectively.

1. 250MB at N250 and N300 for bank and recharge card payment.
2. 500MB at N500 and N600 for bank and recharge card payment.
3. 750MB at N750 and N900 for bank and recharge card payment.
4. 1GB at N1,000 and N1,200 for bank and recharge card payment.

Thank you all for your patronage. I am very grateful.
I can nw boldly say dat ur prices ar nw d best as compared 2 ur former prices nd odas
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Superbbash(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
luluosas:

Thank GOD for you my dear friend. Please be very very careful with cheap things next time. GOD bless you.

thank you too my awesome brother. May God guide and protect u and all ur household
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by damurphy: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I have been buying from Segradino for some months now without issues. I recommend him.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by bongolistik(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2014
I still endorse Luluosas. I have been sending him buyers even without him knowing and no complain or whatsoever
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by firstimage: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Check out
www.vtu.com.ng
For your cheap data bundles and airtime I believe it helps
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by firstimage: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2021
MTN DATA 1GB #240

MTN DATA 2GB #280

VISIT ===== WWW.VTU.COM.NG ======
TODAY TO GET YOURS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge Screen Price / Elephone P8000 The Killer Machin For As Low As $209 / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.