Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

4really's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4really's Profile / 4really's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks. This is a big relieve for me. keeping my fingers cross for Monday or Tuesday and hoping to get a good result.

studyexec:

I know how you feel.
It happened to me 2 weeks ago. I thought of all sorts of things, including whether my result was withheld due to having a gap of 2 bands or that a camera saw me changing my answer as time up was announced. Lol.

I sent someone to BC's office the next Monday and he was told they are aware some people were not able to view results online. So I got a tracking number for d hard copy sent by courier and received by Tuesday.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bimpsy99:
If symptoms persist, please arrange for a pick-up on Monday if you are in Lagos. Its frustrating trying to refresh, Sorry about that

Please, what do you mean by arrange pick-up? It is already obvious that the result might not be out online by Monday morning. Am in Benin and Ielts Benin coordinating office is in Abuja.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello House,

Please, I took ielts on the 8th April, and am baffled my result is not online despite all my friends and colleague has seen their result since Friday but mine keeping saying RESULT NOT FOUND and message was not even sent from British council on the state of my result.

What could be the possible problem? Is there cases where results are not display online but the candidate get the soft copy? Could i has failed badly or pass excellently to cause the abnormality?. Am so confused and nervous,don't know what next to do or the possible outcome of the situation.

I desperately needs to get the result by Monday to complete my express entry profile before Wednesday, and get into the pool to enable me enjoy this CRS low draw privilege.

Ielts...........why me...
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Numerouuuno:

NOC's should be related to work experience not degrees.

How sure are you about this ? Some of the NOC require minimum of B.sc in specific academic area while others require a College or diploma certificate. for instance NOC 2221require a degree in Science. how would a social science degree holder apply for such NOC?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello Guru and Great people in this house.
I want first appreciate the effort and contribution you guys and putting in to nurture people like me.
I also want to say a big Congratulation to those who got ITA yesterday....... wish you guys the best in the next phase.
Please,i have some simple questions though confusing to me but i trust your judgement hence i took it to this platform.

Question.................. i've been working in a particular establishment for about 8 years now but has covered two NOC within this period. My first duties and position was done for 5years of which my academic qualification suit the job but i was promoted and assume a new job duties and position 2years ago, but my qualification is completely different form the new and current job though they are both Skilled B job.
Can i choose my previous NOC which is related to by qualification in my EE profile?
It is mandatory to pick the current job NOC for my profile?
Is there possibility of having two NOC in a profile?
It is acceptable to have a single employment reference showing history that capture both different NOC?

Thanks for your answers.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good day,

Please, i've been worked with a particular establishment to a long time and i have done 2 two type of NOC job duties as a result of promotion within that period. Should i ask for a single reference letter to cover both job duties or i should ask the establishment the reference letter into two with each of them showing job duties done with a particular period of time?.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello House.

I've a B.sc in Engineering and i've over 5years working experience in the banking industry as cashier. Must my NOC be related to my academic qualification to avoid rejection?.If i choose my job duties, will it not be a problem since i can not back it up with my certificate?

Please, I need your candid answer and opinion.

Thanks in anticipation to your answers..

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.