Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

4smilz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4smilz's Profile / 4smilz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4smilz(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
jacksinou: Is there anambra state applicant in the house,I need info
Hello! please, can you drop their address in Awka for me, I need it, thanks. Mean while Anambra state submission of form is ending tomorrow, after the submission they will fix a date for the exam.
Romance / Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 4smilz(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Christmasdon: What of a gal living with the boy friend and do all the cookings, help him wash his clothes, and any other things. And the boy friend indeed pays some of her needs in school, like books school fees, handout, help her during her exams, and u say she is foolling her self. plz op explain this. Is she foolish too in the name of love.
may be grin but cool
Romance / Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 4smilz(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
OP you try shaa shaa, Ladies just be careful, don't stick to a guy or use pregnancy method or whatever silly method to hold onto a guy, because you are scared if you walk away it will be difficult to hook up with another, my dear if you are a responsible lady you will definitely get the best, because I said so and God loves you grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.