Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

4tunateibk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4tunateibk's Profile / 4tunateibk's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by 4tunateibk: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2013
My friend is a lady of 30yrs old married for 4years now 2 a man of 35yrs with 2 kids since they got married her husby has been cheating on her nd so many times she has confronted him but the husband will prostrate nd appologise but later go back 2 dating different girls.now somebody advice her to date other guys to make the husband jealous she has tried 2 show high level of understandin with d husband despite dat d man still womanises even with d car she bought 2 make her husby's bussiness faster nd easier,she takes care of d children nd even pay their school fees nd d house rent.she has prayed nd prayed now is lonely nd fed up of everytin.she move about with the children on bike.yet d husband go about with babes in the car.pls my dear people what should she do oooooooooooo [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Phones / Pls Make Una Help Me Oooo by 4tunateibk: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2012
how do i get antivirus downloaded on my phone. tecno HD61.kindly tell me d website.
Romance / Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by 4tunateibk: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2012
[i][/i]my friend ws forced to copy and sign wat ws drafted by the bank official with police surroundin her.to guarantee the pay back of money dt ws mistakenly paid 2 d husb's acct by d bank,#3.8m nd 2.6m pad back 'cos husb is a traveller but the wife is stable in a place where they traced.she was surrounded by som armed men who claim 2 b police men wt polic van.husband's lawyer sue bank 4 breech of wife's fundamental human right.whats her fate? case stil in court 8mth nw.bank threatn 2 go 2 her work.
Romance / My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by 4tunateibk: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]A friend of mine who is 30years old married with 2 kids,d husband is a business man who travels always n ceases dis opportunity to cheat on the wife,does not call to see how she and the children is fairing .she is responsible for her care n that of the children yet she never mind,now the husband went to withdraw money that was mistakenly paid into his account by some 1 nd spent it without the wife knowing about it.the bank has traced the wife because she is the next of kin thereby forced her to sign for her husband since she is the only person that could be traced,because of the nature of his business travelling around.husband promise to pay back the money nd wife agreed to sign believing the husband,its now 8month after the promise husband has not pay,now they r treatening the wife.husbands family informed yet nothing done xcept vain promises.she is still serviceing the loan she collected from her place of work just to support the husband's business.the amount involved is 1.5million naira. what should she do i need your advice plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.