Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. (710 Views)

Na Wa For Men Ooooo / Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by 4tunateibk: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2012
[i][/i]my friend ws forced to copy and sign wat ws drafted by the bank official with police surroundin her.to guarantee the pay back of money dt ws mistakenly paid 2 d husb's acct by d bank,#3.8m nd 2.6m pad back 'cos husb is a traveller but the wife is stable in a place where they traced.she was surrounded by som armed men who claim 2 b police men wt polic van.husband's lawyer sue bank 4 breech of wife's fundamental human right.whats her fate? case stil in court 8mth nw.bank threatn 2 go 2 her work.
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by omega25red(m): 2:32am On Dec 09, 2012
tell her to get a lawyer
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 09, 2012
LET HER FIRSTLY INF0RM HER HUSBAND THEN ALSO REP0RT TO A RELIABLE LAWYER AND ALS0 INF0RM P0LICE
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by Mynd44: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Get a lawyer
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by djeezy(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2012
@Op,Before I tell you her fate I'd like to know the facet of fundamental right breach she brought for litigation? And in your post supra you aptly averred the money was wrongly paid into her husband's account. Is it that she wasn't in congruence with the modus operandi the police used in recovering the money? Fundamental human rights has derogation as enshrined in CFRN 1999, section 45(a,b)
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by tashanja(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
What the bank did was wrong, they have no right to force her to sign any document and whatever she signed should therefore not be binding on her; but would need to prove this to the court because she can claim that she signed under duress.
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by Lovetinz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dont get a lawyer.

Get two lawyers!
Re: Lawyers In The House Help Me Ooooo.. by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lovetinz: Dont get a lawyer.

Get two lawyers!
get the whole firm

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Not Want Ur Lover To See U Doing. / What Will You Do / The Secret Behind Getting A Good Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.