Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

4urpocket's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4urpocket's Profile / 4urpocket's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Hookup Bars And Joints In Lagos by 4urpocket: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please are there any joints in lagos where singles hangout...not ashawo or olosho..real singles?

Church wife search don tire me oh
Autos / Buying Transport Car Body And Engine 500k by 4urpocket: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello, pls is it realistic to buy car body and find good engine for withing 500k? Pls advice me.
Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by 4urpocket: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2020
So I found this job and my expenses for transport is normally 600 naira, although I can leg half the journey, and then use 300 a day, go come for public transport

I have not even been able to make my calculations for cooking at home, so I can be carrying food to work and eating at home for a month. Let alone have enough money remaining to save.

Somebody help me? Except I can find anoda factory where I have accommodation, it doesnt make sense. At least datz wat my calculation reveals

1 Like 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Modus Operandi Of Social Media Runs Girls by 4urpocket: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2019
From cloth seller, blogger, model, "on god" grin..pls share ur experiences, with pulling women who go under these guises.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Buy A Girl I Just Started Talking To Card? by 4urpocket: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Basically...d girl has dragged our convo for over a while now ..were talking fine...and will soon meet.

Buh whilst we haven't met...is it good gesture to just buy her call card...data...dat kind of stuff ..whilst we still waiting to Meetup...due distance...she hasn't asked anything...buh sumtyms I feel like just spicing up d frendo-meter...till we see...wat ur tots
Romance / Have You Ever Met Any Decent Person From Any App or Site? by 4urpocket: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omo e be like say, if no be wan fake profile or another...have u ever met anyone useful? grin

The spirit of poverty is driving everywhere up side down ..I can't even trust ppl around me ..let alone online . grin

1 Like

Software/Programmer Market / Are You Actually Making Money From It? by 4urpocket: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please I need guiduance, are there really jobs for freelance developers or is just a charade?

How much do you make from coding per month?
Career / What Are The Career Options And Certification Availabl In The Security Industry? by 4urpocket: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please share, what options there are; if any?

Also the levels, from gatrman to C.S.O. etc.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup by 4urpocket: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2019
vickyhow:
5k ...
Home service is the sweetest! because it is literally like a football home match, with the fans by urside, You play Unpeturbed with good confidence.

Yh! But is that for overnight?

There's this lady I have over ..normal normal ..4k...good ..but short time.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup by 4urpocket: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Share ur hookup experiences ..wat is the highest amount you have ever given to home hookup girl?
Crime / Re: But How Are Ashawo Joints Openly Operating? by 4urpocket: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
majamajic:
from the days of Adam , the business has been going

Wat I mean is how don't they get shutdown ..they must be settling heavily; as in pumping money to police on regular ..to pull off a stunt like that?
Crime / But How Are Ashawo Joints Openly Operating? by 4urpocket: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
I may not be the most moral person in the world; but how is it that ashawo joint "hotels bar lodges" actually operate openly?

I have never actually understood the business dynamics.

For them to pull off something like that under the eyes of the law is shear audacity.
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Lord Jesus paid a huge debt 4 humanity. Do not take that name lightly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXslPOWK5jg
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4lpEfZMymo
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Lord Jesus paid a huge debt 4 humanity. Do not take that name lightly

I was prayed for so I've been forgiven. I will never slander God again. God has revealed to me to go into this ministry. Amen Alleluyah

I ALSO SAW A VISION TO INVEST MOST OF MISSIONARY MONEY INTO AFTER-LIFE & DNA REGENERATION RESEARCH PROJECT cool grin SO DONATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN I START.

THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART; THERE IS NO GOD! THERE IS NONE HOLY AS OUR GOD!

This is Nigeria
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Skelewu:
This Op just finished smoking something extra strong.

Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Skelewu:
This Op just finished smoking something extra strong.

grin I KNOW grin
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

JESUS WELLNESS MINISTRIES INC
IF THERE BE ANY THAT IS SICK AMONGST YOU ..LAY HANDS ON HIM angry
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

AM NOT...KANNI KPE THATS WAT I BELIEVE ...GUY CODE grin
Health / Re: Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Simple: voodoo
No I want something that allows wearing suit and packaging giving "PRO-$¢®IPTION" whilst being within the law.

BUT DEN AGAIN U ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I WANT THE PACKAGING TO LOOK NICE..I CAN SEND PEOPLE FOR TESTS AND ALL SORTS ..THEY COME BACK WITH LAB RESULTS ..ASSUMING I READ THEM...ABI BOYA AM A PASTOR AND JESUS IS SHOWING ME THE VISION OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR BODY.... grin...GOD SAID TAKE CHROLOPHENAX

I CAN EVEN DESIGN IT SO I CAN TAKE WARDS. THERELL BE BEDS...USING SOME KIND OF JESUS LEGISLATION....BEFORE U JOIN U MUST BELIEVE ONLY IN OUR CHURCH DIRECTIVE...THAT COULD ALLOW FOR YAHOOING A MEDICAL LICENSE?

Health / Advice Becoming A Medical Practitioner by 4urpocket: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Without any further ado...how can I YAHOO my way into "legal medicine practice"? WITHOUT ELECTORAL DEGREE PROCESS grin cool

THIS IS NIGERIA; & THERE'S GOD; pls I need INTELLIGENT; SOCIO-POLITICAL, ECONOMIC-MINDED answers.

Career / 30 And Over Have You Achieved Your Desires? by 4urpocket: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Want to hear other people's view points. Are you 30 and over? Have you had the dream career; and also married with children, etc.

Has growing up been all you dreamt of?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Getting A Housegirl For Sexcapades & Wifing by 4urpocket: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
What of IQ
body build
complextion
stamina wink
give me some thing to work with nah.

Just a regular freshy, young lady that can cook clean d house ..even the room ..she knows to be respectful...after all if she gets in d family way I'll own up d responsibilities

1 Like

Romance / Re: Getting A Housegirl For Sexcapades & Wifing by 4urpocket: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27 ppost=81463822:
Specifications please?

The average live-in girl; humble, dligent and respectful...
Romance / Getting A Housegirl For Sexcapades & Wifing by 4urpocket: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin I have come to the conclusion that our women do runs for most of their lives; until they somewhat decide they've had enough...b4 considering marriage...which can be very horrible for guys...as these hardened wolves can cause heartbreak in years to come.

Long story short, I need advice as to how and where to find/arrange housegirl in lagos that one can furnish ��to wife material...✓secondary school leaver or similar✓

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.