Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k (1892 Views)

Federal Government Withdraws Budget On N-power, Ask Beneficiaries To Resign / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by 4urpocket: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2020
So I found this job and my expenses for transport is normally 600 naira, although I can leg half the journey, and then use 300 a day, go come for public transport

I have not even been able to make my calculations for cooking at home, so I can be carrying food to work and eating at home for a month. Let alone have enough money remaining to save.

Somebody help me? Except I can find anoda factory where I have accommodation, it doesnt make sense. At least datz wat my calculation reveals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Skyfornia(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Make friend with a girl who sells food..na joke o

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Perfecttouchade: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
except him go dey wash plate for the food seller cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by phorget(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Apparently, your salary covers your transportation within a month and that left you with feeding and other expenses...

There is always an opening on how to get some extra money at least to cover for your daily expenses, such opening is what you need to discover first.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by ArticleBeast: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2020
phorget:
Apparently, your salary covers your transportation within a month and that left you with feeding and other expenses...

There is always an opening on how to get some extra money at least to cover for your daily expenses, such opening is what you need to discover first.
Such opening is getting a better job or a side income
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by cRobo: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Get another job
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by SolexxBarry(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Skyfornia:

This comment is underrated tongue that's what saved me back in the school days grin grin

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2020
26k?! Hope you are not a family man? Na hand-to-mouth salary you dey earn. Guy, learn a skill during the weekends that can support your meagre salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Skyfornia(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2020
SolexxBarry:

This comment is underrated tongue that's what saved me back in the school days grin grin

Badt guy! grin grin
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by seanwilliam(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
honestly there is iota of truth in this your comment.. but people no go take am serious
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Mizwisdom(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Tithe, God will give you better sources of income.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by nengibo: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Budget 1k for naira bet monthly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2020
At 26k, just survive until something better comes
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by ATTemi: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Avoid woman 4 now.

E get why!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by sunnedee2: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
Op, here's your answer for now (Alternatively, girl whose mother sells food).
It saved me back then...
E....o, God bless you wherever you are.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Powersurge: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
4urpocket:
So I found this job and my expenses for transport is normally 600 naira, although I can leg half the journey, and then use 300 a day, go come for public transport

I have not even been able to make my calculations for cooking at home, so I can be carrying food to work and eating at home for a month. Let alone have enough money remaining to save.

Somebody help me? Except I can find anoda factory where I have accommodation, it doesnt make sense. At least datz wat my calculation reveals

I will advice you not to pick the job. Experience has shown that over 80% of jobs that pay abysmal money will treat you badly. Most people later regretted ever taking such jobs. Look for another means to sustain yourself on the street.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Readonee35L(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
cry cry

Life hard o.
God help does in need.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
26k shouldnt be called a salary.. nawa..

God... your children r suffering
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by LegendaryLover(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
u can carpool with someone living around u that works close to ur work place. OR better than that look for a better paying job.
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Odion2016(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
No Budgets bro...just live on...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Talib93(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
nengibo:
Budget 1k for naira bet monthly
Wickedness in HIGH places...so you conveniently forgot he's low on cash, obviously he'll make scared-money decisions on that nairabet account, not to mention the BP from losing cash u don't have......
Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by nengibo: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Talib93:

Wickedness in HIGH places...so you conveniently forgot he's low on cash, obviously he'll make scared-money decisions on that nairabet account, not to mention the BP from losing cash u don't have......
At least he will have hope of making money, and who knows lady luck might eventually smile at him

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by movement2020: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
My brother, it's not the salary that would keep you,it's the grace of God. Ise ko lowo o,alubarika loju. Most of those sweepers have houses and stores. Do you think it's their salaries, not all. Just be modest. The first thing is how thing is how to save for the rainy day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Budget On Salary Of 26k by Amotekun777: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skyfornia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? / Nationwide Urgent Vacancy For Everyone (part-time) / 2011/2012 Ptdf Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.