Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

4wardnaija's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4wardnaija's Profile / 4wardnaija's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / How I Met Ronke (A Romantic/interesting Story) by 4wardnaija(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Three day ago, i had a one night stand with a
girl i picked up while i was on my way home.
This girl introduced herself as Ronke, a Yoruba
girl from Osun state. She told me about her
church, and described to me where she
worshiped. But Ronke never gave me her
address.
In the bedroom Roke was fire and bream
stone joined together. She was more than a
professional when it came to handling a man
on bed. She gave it to me in all styles and
angles until i got tired and slept off, snoring
like a spoilt generator.
What surprised me was when i woke up in the
morning to find a plate of porridge served to
me right beside my bed. Besides it was a cup
of hot tea and a note. I picked up the note
and read its content.
" Praises, am gone.
Hope you enjoy your meal, you must be
famished by now.
Love. Ronke."
Ronke had left me no number to contact her.
I quickly picked up my wallet to confirm my
cash. My wallet was still stocked with my
eighty thousand naira, and no single note was
missing. What manner of girl is this. Ronke
had every chance to steal from me, and i
wouldn't even know, but she never did. She
had left my room just the way it was, and
even took time out to cook and serve me my
break fast.
That very day, i decided that it was time i
finally got into a serious relationship. And this
time, i wanted it to be with Ronke. I was
already fed up with being single. How can a
man like me be single for five years straight.
This time, i made up my mind that a girl like
Ronke was what i needed.
I was tired of meeting all this girls that fly at
night. All those ATM and Money sucking
mosquito girls had already scared me away
from love. But Ronke had revived it. She may
have heard her flaws because of the one
night stand that took place, but she had
proved herself different. After all, we are all
humans with sexual feelings.
I set out to Ronke's church for two reasons.
God forgive me. The First was to search for
Ronke, and the second was to get her
address. This Wednesday service will not pass
me by i thought to myself.
I dressed up in corporate, looking like a bank
manager and drove straight to church. I had
arrived late and could not be offered the front
sit, instead, i was directed to one of the
angles of the church by the ushers to sit
down.
After a few minute of sermon and prayers, a
lady walked and sat close to me. She was
obviously directed by the ushers to i guess. I
turned to have a glance at the young woman
who had come to sit close to me. Behold it
was Ronke. We were both locked into each
others eyes. This was a coincidence. I never
expected my search for Ronke to be made
easy like this. God was really faithful to me.
He alone was directing my path i thought to
myself.
" Hello " Ronke waved me in a smile.
" Hi" i replied, smiling back as well.
The man of God kept preaching, shouting and
jumping on the altar. The Congregation stood
up occasionally in an applaud, and also to
shout a loud amen to his declarations. My
eyes was glued to the pastor. One will think
that i was receiving the word of God, but
instead, all that went through my mind was
how to approach Ronke once the service
ends.
I was still in thought when i noticed Ronke
suddenly stood up from her chair and was
walking towards the altar. That was when i
jolted back into consciousness, and the
realization of what was really happening
around.
" If you know you have HIV and AIDS come to
the altar now. God wants to heal you. The
anointing to heal HIV/Aids is present here
now" the pastor spoke.
The whole auditorium was silent. I turned left
and right, back and then front and found every
one putting on a serious face. Some were
raising up there hands in worship. Others were
in deep tears.
" Come to the Altar now. This may be your
last chance. If you have HIV/Aids. Don't be
shy, don't think about your neighbor seated
close to you. God wants to heal you now. Run
to the altar." The pastor beckoned again.
I watched keenly as people walked to the
altar in their numbers. While others beside me
were shouting thank you Jesus, I was
shouting Blood of Jesus. Ronke was standing
at the altar, directly behind other HIV victims.
She was lifting her hands and waving it in the
air.
" Blood of Jesus, the blood o. " i whispered
faintly. So Ronke is HIV positive? Am finished.
I thought to myself.
" God is still calling on you. There is one more
person God is waiting for. Come forward.
Now."
That must be me. I thought to myself. If
Ronke was HIV positive, then i had also
contacted the Virus.
" O God, i will not sleep with a woman without
Condom again o. E dey sweet, E dey sweet na
im carry fow enter pot of soup o. Now see my
life " i complained silently in my heart.
" There is still one more person. " the pastor
called out again.
The church became silent. Every one started
turning left and Right to know who the person
was. The tension increased. Ronke turned
towards me and looked at me and turned back
again.
Chai! That was the signal. That was it. Ronke
had found a way to communicate it to me. I
thought to myself. This was a sign to tell me
to come out. Ronke has killed me. I shouted
in thoughts.
I stoop up from the chair. My bumbum was
soaked with sweat. The suit i was wearing
was becoming too hot for me to bear. My legs
was shaking as i walked to the altar. The
whole church applauded. Ronke turned in
shock to see me walking to Join the HIV
victims. Her eyes opened wide as she
followed me with her eyes all the way to the
altar.
By the time i got to the alter, Ronke had
already slumped. Ushers standing at different
angles of the church, ran towards her to lift
her up. As she was being lifted from the
ground, her Usher I.D card fell to the floor.
It was then i realised that Ronke was not
amongst the HIV victims. She was just an
Usher in the church, who went to stand
behind the victims during the altar call. She
had slumped thinking the same thing i was
thinking when i saw her at the altar.
Today i am Married to Ronke and we are both
ushers in the same church. We are blessed
with three children.
Cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

Source: https://www.friendsimpact.com.ng/2019/08/how-i-met-ronke-romanticinteresting.html
Sports / Peter Okoye "Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina, Promises To Host Match by 4wardnaija(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Peter “The Oracle” as he now prefers to be called has joined Nigerians celebrating Super Eagles victory over Iceland all over the world today.
The singer revealed this in a short clip uploaded on his official IG page the moment the Victorious Super Eagles players secured their first win at the event.
Peter Okoye promises to host the upcoming match between Argentina and Nigeria at his home in Park view Ikoyi.
Watch the video here

Posted at https://www.wownaija.com/2018/06/peter-okoye-oracle-predicts-nigeria.html?m=1

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala
Sports / Musa Promises To Score More Goals Against Argentina by 4wardnaija(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Menacing Ahmed Musa struck two stunning goals to sink Iceland 2-0 on Friday and then promised to do the same to Lionel Messi’s Argentina in Tuesday’s Group D showdown.
The Leicester City striker, currently on loan at CSKA Moscow, became the first Nigerian to score at two World Cups as the Super Eagles secured a crucial win over Iceland, who missed a penalty.
He scored both goals in Nigeria’s group stage 3-2 defeat to Argentina in Porto Alegre, Brazil, four years ago and is relishing the chance to do it again.

But this time he hopes it will knock out the South Americans.
“I think scoring against Argentina isn’t that difficult for me,” he smiled after his man-of-the-match performance in Volgograd. “We know the importance of the game. It’s do or die.”
The African side will secure a spot in the knockout stage alongside Croatia if they beat Argentina.
A draw would be enough to eliminate the Argentines but would leave Nigeria’s fate resting on the outcome of Iceland’s game against Croatia which kicks off at the same time.
Musa also scored twice for Leicester in a 4-2 pre-season friendly defeat against Messi-inspired Barcelona two years ago and said he always scores when up against the Argentine superstar.
“I can remember four years ago when Messi played in Brazil I scored two goals,” he recalled.
“And when I transferred to Leicester I played against Barcelona and he’s on the pitch and I scored another two goals.
“So I think next game anything can happen — possibly I’m going to score another two goals,” he laughed.

Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/06/musa-promises-to-score-more-goals.html?m=1

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

Sports / Argentina's Hope Depends On The Super Eagles, See How by 4wardnaija(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2018
After Croatia's 3-0 defeat of Argentina in the second round of games of Group D, the South American team's future in the tournament is in question.

With the result of the Iceland and Nigeria game on Friday, the chances of Argentina moving onto the last-16 stage becomes dependent on the final game, between Iceland and Croatia.
Here, we run down the permutations of how the closing matches may come to pass.
If Iceland beat Nigeria (Croatia 6 points, Iceland 4, Argentina 1, Nigeria 0)
This would be the worst possible outcome for Lionel Messi & Co. because, to continue in the tournament, Argentina would have to grab three points from their final game against Nigeria and hope Iceland don't win against Croatia.
Here the goal difference will be very important as well, as a draw between Iceland and Croatia could also see the Argentines leaving Russia and the Croats claiming first place in group with Iceland following in second.
If Iceland and Nigeria draw (Croatia 6, Iceland 2, Argentina and Nigeria 1)
Of the three possibilities, this would do the least amount of damage to the Albiceleste. They would still require a win against Nigeria but this scenario allows the possibility of using Croatia's win over Iceland to sneak the team into the round of 16.
Croatia would top the group and Argentina would fall into second place unless Croatia and Iceland draw, which then leads to goal difference becoming the decision maker.
If Nigeria beat Iceland (Croatia 6, Nigeria 3, Argentina and Iceland 1)
The last possible way Argentina can progress in the tournaments requires a win against Nigeria in their last group game and would also be dependent on Iceland losing against Croatia.
Here, the South American team would be able to move on by acquiring three points, bringing their total to four against Nigeria's three and Iceland's one.
Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/06/argentinas-hope-depends-on-nigeria-as.html?m=1

Travel / Fatal Accident Living 2 People Dead & 5 Others Injured At Jattu, Edo State by 4wardnaija(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
Reports reaching us that a Horrible accident which occurred today by 3pm has left the people of Jattu in a shocked mode after a speeding trailer lost it's break and swapping a bikeman and a gulf to it's unconsciousness.
2 people has been confirmed dead and 5 others injured.

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/05/breaking-news5-people-found-dead-after.html?m=1
Properties / Fire Outbreak: Destroys Laptop,certificates And Alot Of Important Valuables At I by 4wardnaija(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2018
It was a cloud of sadness after a student lodge in Auchi, Edo State was vandalized by a fire outbreak, living alot of valuables sketched with fire.

The source of the horrible incident was from a melted socket which leak through cloths and Waldrop, creating hydration of flames.

Reports says ,everyone had gone to school before the incident occurred ,neighbors and community people who saw flames coming out from the building had to intervene.

See photos more here https://www.wownaija.com/2018/05/fire-outbreak-destroys.html?m=1

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

Crime / 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You by 4wardnaija(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2018
A 16-year-old girl, Emani Kure, has been arrested by the Abuja police command, for H@cking her 40-year-old father, Kusha Kure, to death at their home in Karavan on March 11th because he refused to allow her marry her 24-year-old married boyfriend, Nasiru Musa.
According to Sunnews, Emani and Musa, had been dating for about two years. When interrogated, Emani said: “I killed my father because he did not allow me marry my boyfriend.
My father has beaten me several times, to stop me from marrying Nasiru. Around 3.00am on March 11, my mother told me while we were sleeping outside, to go into my father’s room where he was sleeping. .
She said that I should take his cutlass and kill him. I ran to where my father always keeps his cutlass and went to his room. I cut him on the neck with the cutlass while my mother held his leg. .

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/16-year-old-girl-killed-her-dad-reason.html?m=1

Career / Photos Of The Pretty Genius Who Broke A 28-year-old Record In Medicine In OAU by 4wardnaija(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/photos-of-pretty-genius-who-broke-28.html?m=1

Records Broken again but this time it’s was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olaiya from Usin Ekiti,Ikole Local Government of Ekiti State broke a 28 years jinx in Oau.
She has 12 Distinctions. 17 Awards awaiting her on Convocation Day. Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful, cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor’s.
She not only took Distinction in Surgery but her sister Course Medicine too. This is the Breakdown of Her Records:
Part Three First MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Medical Biochemistry
Medical Physiological Sciences.
Part Four Second MBChB Examination
Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in Pharmacology
Distinction in CLI

Part five Third MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Dermatology and Venerology
Distinction in Mental Health
Distinction in Obestrics and Gynecology
Part Six Final MBChB Examination Result
Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine
Distinction in Community Health.
Let’s keep sending this record till it’s gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out.
It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success. #Youneedtoknow
mynd44,lalasticlala

Art, Graphics & Video / See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by 4wardnaija(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Facebook user after being overwhelmed with the type of chairs he saw in the House of his friend's parent decided to share with the public.

The chair which seems to be designed out of metal in form of a pot called "Agere" locally is usually used in cooking any ceremonial rice In west Africa.

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/see-type-of-chairs-i-saw-in-my-friend.html?m=1

Education / Nigerian Parents Are Encouraging Their Children To Engage In Exam Malpractice by 4wardnaija(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
‘Nigerian Parents Encourage Their Children To Engage In Exam Malpractice’
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said one of the greatest challenges it has is the involvement of parents of candidates in their children and wards’ exam malpractices and fraud.
The disclosure was made by the registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede during a meeting with the Itse SaG.ay led Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption in Abuja on Wednesday
The JAMB Boss described as alarming the desperation of parents and level at which they go to ensure that their children get admissions at all cost, irrespective of the consequences involved.
Oloyede further pointed out that the situation has continued to give the board consistent concern.
According to him, the examination act of the board stipulates that parents are not allowed into the examination hall “but you find parents arranging mercenaries to write for their wards.”

“The greatest problem we have is with the parents, I do not have problems with the candidates. But the parents have gone haywire,” he said.
“They compromise the process because while the students are writing the examinations, you see some of the parents seeking for any assistance that can be given to make their children pass.”
“A candidate was caught here for impersonation. He agreed he did it that he was writing for his brother and their mother was aware. And when a call was put through to the mother, she said she is a prophetess. This is an example among others,” he said.
Mr Oloyede decried the use of religion to achieve non-religious issues.
He also recalled that during the 2018 UTME, some parents of candidates who were caught for engaging in malpractices did not play the proper parental role.
According to him, while one mother requested that her daughter’s mark be automatically increased because a Test Centre operator tried to molest her, another mother pushed her eldest son to write the examination for the younger one.
“Some parents go as far as paying huge sums of money into fraudulent accounts online to upgrade their children’s results. We have advertised recently, that anybody who pays into such accounts would be tracked and disqualified because these fraudsters openly advertise that if you want help on JAMB pay into certain accounts.
“Parents are paying into these accounts but we have involved the Department of State Services and the police and some of them have been arrested already.”
The act, he said, has continued to give the board a second view of what transpires outside its domain, through which it is able to monitor the illegal operations.
lalasticlala

Source;https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/nigerian-parents-are-encouraging-their.html?m=1

Crime / Corpse Of A Pastor Who Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Was Abandoned In Edo State by 4wardnaija(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2018
state government house (Osadebe Avenue) today by his family members. The pastor was reportedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in his farm at odigie community in the Ovia North -East Local Government Area of Edo State.
It was gathered that Eromosele was abducted by the gunmen while working on his farm at Odighi community on March 29.
The body of the deceased and that of another person were discovered in the bush by a search team comprising hunters and vigilantes on April 3.
According to the son of the deceased, Dr. Richard Eromosele, the killers had earlier demanded a ransom of N4m before the decomposing body was found.

The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, said one person has been arrested one suspect in connection with the killing

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/abandoned-corpse-of-pastor-who-was.html?m=1

Food / Big Fish Causes Confusion In Abuja After Found Dead by 4wardnaija(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2018
There was confusion after a fish was spotted along a major road in Mpape area of Abuja last week. The fish which was found dead – caused a huge scene and heavy traffic gridlock in the area as residents and passersby gathered in their numbers to see the aquatic animal.

According to Rina Onwujairiri who shared the pictures, the shocking thing about the incident is how the fish got there considering there is no river around the vicinity where it was found.

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/giant-dead-fish-causes-scene-after.html?m=1

TV/Movies / The Rock Features A Nigerian In His Upcoming Monster Movie, ‘rampage' by 4wardnaija(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2018
It looks like 2018 is the year of Nigerian heroes battling giant monsters in Hollywood blockbusters. First, we got John Boyega’s character in Pacific Rim Uprising, and now we’re getting Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s character in the upcoming film, Rampage.
In the science fiction monster movie, The Rock – Hollywood’s biggest and most bankable movie star at the moment – will be playing a character named Davis Okoye, a primatologist who is Nigerian by adoption.
Directed by Brad Peyton — the man behind 2015’s San Andreas — Rampage follows Davis Okoye, who must team up with George, a gorilla-turned-raging-creature following a rogue experiment, in order to stop an invasion of giant monsters.
Sharing the inspiration behind the character’s name on Twitter, The Rock said:
“Since my character was adopted by a Nigerian family, I wanted his last name to pay homage to one of my all time [favourite] NFL football players — The “Nigerian Nightmare”, Christian Okoye.”
With not just one but two of our favourite actors playing Nigerians who end up saving the world — a serious anomaly in Hollywood — it looks like we’ll have to update our list of the best Nigerian characters in Hollywood film and TV.

It’s worth noting, however, that while it’s great that Hollywood is suddenly interested in letting Nigerians characters lead the show, it would be even better if the representation wasn’t just on the surface — a Nigerian name and an ankara jacket isn’t enough.

Watch the video here: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/the-rock-featured-nigerian-in-his.html?m=1

Romance / I Love Beating, if my boyfriend doesn't beat a day I'll be nervous by 4wardnaija(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/i-love-being-beaten-if-my-boyfriend.html?m=1

A Nigerian Lady who goes by the Name, Lopex Morrissa disclosed on Facebook that she so much Loved beating from her boyfriend, that if her boyfriend doesn’t beat her a Day, she goes Nervous.

She calls beating from Her boyfriend “Love Beating” and that it makes her relationship stronger with him. Here is what Lopex Morrissa shared on Facebook that got the Nigeria Online Community stunned and shocked beyond anything!

“I Love Beating Infact Beating Is My Medicine, If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Throughout That Day” She went on to throw More light on her “Love Beating”.
Here is her exact statement on Facebook.
I love beating Infact beating is my medicine. If My Boyfriend doesn’t beat me a day, I will be so nervous throughout that day. Beating a day makes relationship grow stronger. We call it love beating Before you come here talking trash, is it your beating?” – Nigerian Lady, Lopex Morrissa Escandell Says On Facebook

lalasticlala ;take to front page biko.

Jokes Etc / Game Time Truth Or Dare Game by 4wardnaija(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Game time, Someone comment Truth or Dare and another user will ask him a question, he/she must reply

Pets / Meet 'boo' The World's Cutest Dog by 4wardnaija(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Boo (dog) Boo (born March 16, 2006) is a Pomeranian that became an Internet sensation. Known for his short haircut, he has a popular Facebook page and is the subject of four photo books. As of March 2016, Boo has over 17.5 million Likes on Facebook

Most Nigerians have taken the name for granted unknown to them that the word Boo is a name for a Dog.

lalasticlala

Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/meet-boo-worlds-cutest-dog.html?m=1

1 Like

Romance / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by 4wardnaija(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2018
A man (Name withheld) has got himself trending online after posting a controversial picture of himself and his female partner on Facebook. The man decided to post the picture online after ‘enjoying’ himself with his ”bae”.

Source:http://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/man-post-pictures-after-having-six-hour.html

Events / Single Mum Who Graduated From Law School Goes Viral by 4wardnaija(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/single-mum-who-graduated-from-law.html?m=1

A single mom of five has gone viral after graduating from Law School.

33-year-old Houston native Ieshia Champs posted an amazing photoshoot including her five children holding signs that say things like, “I helped too!” and “We did it!”

All of the success Iesha is experiencing has come after a series of unfortunate circumstances.

As a single mother, I know first hand that nothing else has pushed me to become a better person than my son! It’s something about a mother’s love for her children that drives her to do the impossible!

Iesha and her sister bounced around from foster home-to-foster home after being removed from their drug-addicted mother’s home.

Her sister got pregnant at 14, so she dropped out of high school to help raise the baby. Soon after, Iesha met the father of four of her children and they had their first child when she was 19.

In 2009, Iesha went to church one day after her sister begged her to and she met a prophetess who told her to go back to school and get her GED so that she could fulfill her dream of being an attorney.

“During that same year — it was 2009 — I ended up having a house fire, I lost everything that I had. I got laid off from my job, the father of my children died of cancer while I was seven months pregnant, I literally tried to kill myself, and I ended up going back to get my GED,” Iesha tells Yahoo.

Iesha was 25 at the time and thought she was crazy for pressing onward, but she did! Iesha got accepted into law school, had her fifth baby and got married, only to be divorced a year later, but she stayed in school and here we are today!

Lesha says God made a way for her when she thought all was lost. She says that she finished in the top 15% of her class and that it was “nobody but God!”

She also received $13,000 in scholarships and tells us that God sent her a study group that would come to her home .

Instagram Photo

Education / Re: Student Of AAUA Said She Stands With The Increment Of Tuition Fee The Reasoning by 4wardnaija(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2018
ishilove; front page o
Education / Student Of AAUA Said She Stands With The Increment Of Tuition Fee The Reasoning by 4wardnaija(m): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Source: https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/a-student-of-aaua-said-she-stands-with.html?m=1

A Facebook user identified as Oke Omowunmi Esther has come out to support the increment of AAUA Tuition fee.

According to her ,AAUA Pays the lowest Compared to other State Universities in Nigeria.
Laslatica:front page

Education / Wow: Bride Celebrates Her Wedding In Exam Hall At Auchipoly As They Signed Out by 4wardnaija(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
the young lady from the department of business studies did her wedding today before her exams and decided to wear her wedding to the exam hall
on a normal ground, Auchipoly has a dressing code which is thoroughly watched by the Security agencies but unfortunately for this newly wedded bride she was opportuned to sit for her exams with her wedding gown

1 Like

Phones / Re: Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? by 4wardnaija(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Once a file gets deleted, the allocation of those bytes is removed from the table, so the memory is freed up for other bytes to be saved.
The content of your file may still be in the
storage, but the table is not listing it as a file
anymore but as "free to use storage", and every application may overwrite the bytes with own data and provide a new "higher meaning" to them.

source: forum4naija.com
Education / Re: Auchipoly SUG Election Cancelled by 4wardnaija(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
may God help auchipoly
Education / Auchipoly SUG Election Cancelled by 4wardnaija(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Reports had it that the SUG Election of auchipolytechnic slated today, 10th of November was earlier cancelled due to ballot box manulpulation, according to a witness of the polytechnic ,after everything it was gathered that THREE BALLOT BOXES were discovered instead of TWO in a unit.

It was then cancelled by the school management due to false conduction.
Some comments on the matter arising

Cc Lalastica

May God Help Auchipoly

Sourse:http://forum4naija.com/forum2_theme_113145657.xhtml?tema=88&Auchipoly_SUG_Election_cancelled

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.