Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner (9163 Views)

Lady Shares Wedding Pictures After Claiming Men Are Scum / Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post / Man And His Seven Brides Taking Pictures After Their Wedding In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by 4wardnaija(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2018
A man (Name withheld) has got himself trending online after posting a controversial picture of himself and his female partner on Facebook. The man decided to post the picture online after ‘enjoying’ himself with his ”bae”.

Source:http://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/man-post-pictures-after-having-six-hour.html

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by forreelinc(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2018
The gal no even fine sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Olalan(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2018
A whole four hours of lecture......... No wonder youths aren't productive anymore

12 Likes

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Ebios(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2018
In his mind,he thinks he has made sense

3 Likes

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by izzou(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2018
grin

I don't think men like Dangote, Zuckerberg, Gates, and the rest spend up to 4 hours on sex only

It's only a poor man, that will waste such period on something unproductive(I'm sure they don't want to make a baby), and still come online to disturb others

grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2018
forreelinc:
The gal no even fine sef
na dey stench wey go ooze out from her armpit i just the imaging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by IdeyFindWife: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2018
This his Boko Haram looking black face.

I was so shocked i could almost swear it was Shekau getting some & swaggin it on Facebook. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Kingpee2(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Their life is theirs and not mine,if they like snap all their privatees join,it won’t stop us from breathing
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by uzoormah(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
This must be Kenyans
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Agbako lawon eleyii faa

1 Like

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Preshy561(f): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2018
see how he is laying there like a black demon.
atupidity at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by forreelinc(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2018
sarafa68:

na dey stench wey go ooze out from her armpit i just the imaging.
Dirty gal instead make she go baff I sure say she go sleep like that
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
forreelinc:

Dirty gal instead make she go baff I sure say she go sleep like that

How you take know sey her body dirty? You be ancestors?
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2018
I am sure when belle (pregnancy) come, you will deny and say that you did not even sit for any lecture for 5 minutes.

Stufid somebody. grin
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by forreelinc(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
BlackTrumpet:

How you take know sey her body dirty? You be ancestors?

your body dey clean after you f*ck?
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by RogueX: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Y na wowo people always dey release pic..

Like I have arrived
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Brotherakposyo: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how Game of Thrones will look like in Nollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGgKUFH8rw

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
forreelinc:

your body dey clean after you f*ck?

Na the full body dem dey use take dey do kere wawa? no only the john thomas and the congo na dey get the message na.

If the kere wawa sweet well well,na sweat ( and na better sweat for that matter) na go full dey full body.
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by forreelinc(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
BlackTrumpet:

Na the full body dem dey use take dey do kere wawa? no only the john thomas and the congo na dey get the message na.

If the kere wawa sweet well well,na sweat ( and na better sweat for that matter) na go full dey full body.
The sweat wey you go sweat nko? Which one be better sweat? Ehn use am make tea if e sure for u
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by MissRaine69(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Her
Problem 10 years from now nothing to do with me!
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by CherryRivera: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
forreelinc:
The gal no even fine sef

The guy fine? He be like evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by 1Sharon(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Imagine how that room stinks

1 Like

Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by tetula123(m): 4:16am On Apr 13, 2018
how did you all know they were having sex, bloggers and for all those calling the room dirty we have seen you all.
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by OgahBohz: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2018
see as dem be like roasted goats
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by OgahBohz: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2018
1Sharon:
Imagine how that room stinks

Sharon remove those stars from your face plzz

I love to see cute girls
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by opribo(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Why do girls cheapen themselves so low like this. So why is she covering her face then since she is proud of her service and agree to such pose for picture.

The man has only debased womanhood and she allowed him, if only he would do the needful but no he will use and dump for another to come and pick up the trash.
Anyway, they don't look like responsible persons worthy of comments.
The mods should becareful what they put in FP.
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2018
If u check well u will see they from Kenya
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
If u check well u will see they from Kenya

Probably has all sorts of infections ... grin
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Preshy561:
see how he is laying there like a black demon.

atupidity at its peak.
The girl is very stupid ... why they let guys use them like this is beyond me
Just looks filthy!
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by 1Sharon(f): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
OgahBohz:

Sharon remove those stars from your face plzz

I love to see cute girls

I dey shy
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by OgahBohz: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
1Sharon:

I dey shy

huunn

why sha sho shy ? are u not a pipu ..

I love shy girls ....
I coll em. .. coy mistress ...

oyaaana remove ..cmon be a good geh naaa
Re: Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner by highpriestess: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:
The girl is very stupid ... why they let guys use them like this is beyond me Just looks filthy!
lol,I tire sis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.