Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash (48410 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by tatacherie: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
I thank God for sparing his life
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Seetto: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
princemillla:
Yo mehn the chopper is turnioniown cheesy

People no dey smile again

At topic, glad he survived d the ghastly accident
This your meme dey give me serious laugh, grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by almakiyyun(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
decatalyst:

Why so much hate nau grin

Na wa for your kinds ooo

If Jesus is the one sharing positing he will lose,
If God is the one sharing position PMB/VPO will emerge
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by BabaO2: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
He will not die, he will be alive to witness his defeat ...IJN AMEEEN
Prayer of a sinner is an abomination before our Lord Jesus Christ. Oh Lord, you will proof Yourself and put all the enemies and haters of your son prof Osinbajo into shame and total disrepute in Jesus mighty name..Amen.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by almakiyyun(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
The life of our VP is more important

I don't expect anybody to play politics with it

I continue to cover him with the blood of Jesus

VP wife was glorifying God and u are here calling blood of Jesus that could not save Jesus when he was abducted by his enemies.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Mohyin: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Apply Now>>>>
http://myvacantjobs.com/jobs/guaranty-trust-bank-gtb-graduate-trainee-programme-2019/

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by deboysben(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
almakiyyun:

VP wife was glorifying God and u are here calling blood of Jesus that could not save Jesus when he was abducted by his enemies.
keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by stanliwise(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

It is not hate bruv, if you know the number of lives lost during this administration you won't feel sorry for these people.. All the same i don't wish him death.
But who should we vote for?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by irondove: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Madam tell oga to stop stepping on toes.Next time they wont miss their target.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Sunbrown22: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Read below

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Newmans: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pls if it is truth that the VP copter crashed What happens to the money inside, the traders money.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by princemillla(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seetto:

This your meme dey give me serious laugh, grin grin cheesy cheesy

No b small thing oolo grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by asawanathegreat(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
May be with our VP
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Last355(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
They don't want to die but the keep killing ppl like flies!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Yemisi87: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Glory be to God. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by sphencer55(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Judybash93:

It's a super story, a life of of strife and sorrow..... Gban gban gban
grin
Judybash93:

It's a super story, a life of of strife and sorrow..... Gban gban gban
lol

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Obalowu01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God
celebgistz:
Dolapo Osinbajo wife of Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has reacted to the helicopter crash that occurred while the VP was travelling to Lokoja for the election campaign

Mrs Osinbajo took to Instagram to share two separate posts returning glory to God for His saving power. She wrote:

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-NEW-Dolapo-Osinbajo-Reacts-To-Vice-Presidents-Helicopter
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Goziechi5(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
I swear we are just recycling our leaders, I jst wish we can join
hands to vote out this 2 old men Buhari and Atiku, especially
Atiku after 8 years in government.
"Charly boy Voice = after the fight btw him and Obj o wetin
cos d fight na money Mayb him no receive d Alert b4 na now
him wan com collect d Alert, Guy man wan enter again o our
Mumu Don do.

But if we dot want to vote out the 2 old men, I will prefer Buhari to continue.

4+4=8 Next level
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Ayoola10: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

It is not hate bruv, if you know the number of lives lost during this administration you won't feel sorry for these people.. All the same i don't wish him death.

I hate your kind that always think with their anus.. There are lot of killings in this administration, agreed. But ask yourself, is this killings not political oriented? The last time I checked, they are human too so they can't be happy with the killings. Or if Atiku eventually won, does that mean the killings will stop... Let's keep on praying for divine intervention.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Ambassador01: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
ASUU strike will be called off today or Tomorrow
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by tunize(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
decatalyst:

Why so much hate nau grin

Na wa for your kinds ooo
the tin nor weak you bros?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by opribo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
The cabal has an evil plan.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by 11thGoldTREE: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Thank God he survived...

But his being alive has not affected me in anyway whatsoever...so....
bro please who is this lady
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by jacy346(f): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
his death has just been postponed, he will still die na.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by jacy346(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
he will still die na , the gods just postponed his death.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sweet lady with fine stature, i wonder who would have taken over her farm after the mourning period is over
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
jacy346:
he will still die na , the gods just postponed his death.
to use you do small ritual just dey hungry me

U R G E N T

Do you know any GRADUATE with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields:
Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Physics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,
Computer science,
Tailoring Technology,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science,
Sociology,
History or any other Arts course?

*Can they speak English fluently?
*Can they write well?
*Are they willing to relocate to Canada?
*Do they have computer skills?

Alright. Please, greet them for me...it's not easy!!!..

Good afternoon friends
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by Ayobami7(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash by emmasege: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
I rejoice with you Dolapo that you didn't adopt a new name (WIDOW) within the last 24 hours.

All glory be to His only name but please tell your hubby to reconsider his ways by dissociating from that evil union called APC.

God may have just given him a WARNING!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! / South West Historians LYING To Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.