Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

If You Have Little Capital, I Have An Idea To Start A Unique Web Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Little Capital, I Have An Idea To Start A Unique Web Business (358 Views)

Do You Capital? I Have Good News For You. / Help, I Need An Idea On How To Use Transferwise To Receive Payment / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Little Capital, I Have An Idea To Start A Unique Web Business by Sholaadey: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm shola. I'm here to express my intentions to partner with anyone who have capital and urge to go into online business but doesn't know what type of business to establish.
I have a unique business proposal which i believe will fetch good profits if backed strongly.
The capital involve in starting this business is not more than $600 (210,000 Nairas) and when established, may get a total company capitalisation in multiples of millions in a short period of time.
I'm not in anyway trying to lure people into falling victims of a preplanned dupe scheme nor am i trying to scam anybody. I'm just a normal person who wish to create something i believe will benefit not only the founders, but everyone who attempt on making use of it.
We can openly discuss this here on NL or schedule a meeting at any open places for transparency.
Cheers.
happy new week
Re: If You Have Little Capital, I Have An Idea To Start A Unique Web Business by Silvermoney: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
You've not said anything to entice serious investors. What's the general nature of your business idea (what problem does it tackle), what's your conservative revenue projections, etc?

I know you want to protect your idea. But you can do that even while providing some kind of functional information that would entice us to contact you for more discussion.
Re: If You Have Little Capital, I Have An Idea To Start A Unique Web Business by Sholaadey: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Silvermoney:
You've not said anything to entice serious investors. What's the general nature of your business idea (what problem does it tackle), what's your conservative revenue projections, etc?

I know you want to protect your idea. But you can do that even while providing some kind of functional information that would entice us to contact you for more discussion.
It's an online hybrid social network platform where the overall contents of the platform are user generated and revenue generated from paid ads, sponsored content and ads exchange are split between users.
There are metrics I've devised to make sure there's sustainability and economical balance throughout the platform.
I'm only trying to create a win win scenario where everybody will be a winner.
Everyday, we spend in average $5 to give data to some social platforms like Facebook and the likes. why can't we get paid for giving them a resource much more profitable as gold.
That's what bring this idea of creating a platform that's putting the interest of it's users before anything else.
I have the full detailed structural document on this project.
Anyone who is willing to partner with me can freely express his/her mind on this thread or contact me through my email shollywyzie@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 300000naria / A Seller Is Urgently Needed For Coco Peat Powder( 1000 Tons) / This New Catfish Feeding Method Will Make You A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.