Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

3 Essentials To Starting Social Media Marketing In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Essentials To Starting Social Media Marketing In 2019 (268 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Essentials To Starting Social Media Marketing In 2019 by xammax(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
So you probably have a business, a product or your company that you want to promote on social media, and you're thinking "how do i market my business on social media". Marketing your business on social media as a beginnner can be a daunting task, here am going to share with you three essentials and keys to starting social media marketing if you are a beginner. You can check the link below to get a more detailed explantion with my presentation on youtube.

1.CHOOSE THE RIGHT PLATFORM
So guys there are many platforms that you can use to promote your business, but the most important is to choose the platform that aligns with your business needs and where your target audience hangout online. there are many platforms you can use ranging from facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, youtube and so on. Like i said earlier, Choose a platform that aligns with your business needs and where your target audience hangout online.
For example, linkedin is best for businesses in the B2B industry, so it will be a great platform for a software company and a not too suitable platform for a food blog. Facebook and instagram will be a better option for a food blog. So as you can see, choosing a platform to market your business can make or mar your efforts to promote your business online. If you choose a wrong platform you end up preaching to the wrong audience.

2. BUILD AN AUDIENCE
So now that you've choosen the right platform, you need to build an audience.
There are two ways of building an audience

a) through paid advertising:
Advertising is a faster way to build an audience and and a more easier way if you don't want to stress yourself.
b)through organic methods:
If you want to build an audience through organic methods you have to put in a little bit of work but it's worth it. Building an audience through organic methods involves posting content regularly, joining industry specific groups and a whole lot more.

3. Engage your audience
So you've build an audience of followers on social media, but you want to make sure that you engage with them. It's not all about having an audience of followers but having the ones that are also engaging as these people can be easily turned into customers. There are many ways to engage your audiences but am not going into that now. You can find that and a more detailed explanation on how to start social media marketing to promote your business if you are a beginner on my new youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfZquzz_nk

(1) (Reply)

..... / Buy Cheap Databundles / I Need Help Urgently To Start Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.