Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign (2660 Views)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by ojikeebere12: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sunday Vanguard 3rd of February 2019

How do you think we can resolve the current chaos in the judiciary?

I think what will happen is that Walter Onnoghen has to resign first and now find a way of resolving his issues. I think the time has come for him to consider resigning. Not because he is guilty but because he may damage the reputation of the judiciary. It is better for the judiciary to stand than to bring it down because of one person.

For Tanko, I think the NJC should persuade him to also resign or he will face the consequence. Unlike Onnoghen, he has contravened the Constitution.

What will save the judiciary is for both of them to step aside and the next person in line takes over. I am not taking sides with anybody. Mine is just to speak and that’s what I have been doing for the past 40 years. What I do is to discus issues from the point of facts.

Of course, why I said that Onnoghen should resign is not because he is guilty but just to save the judiciary. He still has an opportunity to clear his name. He can start fighting back to regain his integrity to prove to Nigerians that he did no wrong. He should resign because if he doesn’t the whole thing is likely going to come down on his head. He should pursue his case and prove himself innocence.

Sourced From the Vanguard Newspaper. To read the full interview visit...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/why-i-wrote-damning-petitions-against-acting-cjn-cct-chairman-agbakoba/

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by madridguy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tanko is here to stay.

8 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by ojikeebere12: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Will he hear?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by kahal29: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
ojikeebere12:
Will he hear?

How will he listen when the likes of PaChukwudi44's are urging him to fight... See how he will come to descend on Agbakoba Now once he sees this....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by Homeboiy: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
We have sets of confused lawyers in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
kahal29:

How will he listen when the likes of PaChukwudi44's are urging him to fight... See how he will come to descend on Agbakoba Now once he sees this....
Did he not equally advice Tanko to resign?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Read the interview he doesn't think Onnoggen is guilty but he knows Tanko is guilty and done for

6 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by kahal29: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Did he not equally advice Tanko to resign?

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by sholatech(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
If Onnoghen resigns, Tanko will not resign. PMBs Men don't resign until it becomes too hard to cover them. Cases of Magu, Kemi, Babachir and Shittu etc

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by bastardmod: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
No, no, no.
Respectfully I disagree.
You can't give a dog a bad name to hang it and expect us to play along.
This will make it look like he's guilty and that will forever be associated with him. He should pursue the matter to its logical conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by deomelo: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Read the interview he doesn't think Onnoggen is guilty but he knows Tanko is guilty and done for

Sadly for you, hang on to Tanko all you want as if all of a sudden Tanko is the issue on the table.

Tanko from start till now is irrelevant and I care less what happens to him, the crooked and corrupt Onnoghen is the issue here and as long as he's gone and off the bench, all is good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by deomelo: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Btw, was this not the same Agbakoba shouting, raving and supporting the crooked CJ just a few days ago?

Reality don begin set in... grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by chloride6: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sharrap Mr olisa, were you not the one shouting constitution upanddan?

Was this not what was supposed to come immediately he said he forgot?

Bloody hypocrites..

PDP think this is 50 shades of grey where you pick a safe word and the sex stops when you mention it.. You think APC will shudder once you mention constitution?

You are joking...

This is hardcore sex , niccur..

No safe words here...

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

Sadly for you, hang on to Tanko all you want as if all of a sudden Tanko is the issue on the table.

Tanko from start till now is irrelevant and I care less what happens to him, the crooked and corrupt Onnoghen is the issue here and as long as he's gone and off the bench, all is good.
Too bad Onnoggen is not taking your watery deal grin grin
Of course Tanko is not the real deal.If Onnoggen had agreed to play ball we won't be having all this conversation now.
The real deal is to plant a stooge as CJN and pocket the entire judiciary.That definitely will never happen

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
kahal29:

Hahahaha
I hope you will continue laughing like this on Tuesday after the supreme court's judgment.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by deomelo: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

Too bad Onnoggen is not taking your watery deal ;
Of course Tanko is not the real deal.If Onnoggen had agreed to play ball we won't be having all this conversation now.
The real deal is to plant a stooge as CJN and pocket the entire judiciary.That definitely will never happen
[/s]

Nna, save your breath, you are irrelevant just like your many failed and already dead proclamations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt

for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...
TINUBU O TO GE....

TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...

BUHARIdementia O TO GE...jubrin has not rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by DMerciful(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Funny thing is that Tanko is done for before he even began and this is a certainty! Onnoghen still has a high possibility of coming out unharmed.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by deomelo: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt

for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...
TINUBU O TO GE....

TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...

BUHARIdementia O TO GE...jubrin has not rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.

What's Tinubu's business with your ipob rubbish? Is Tinubu a public official or he's running for public office?

These jobless Tinubu loving and abscessed Igbos sef..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by Babacele: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Agbakoba is talking from the 2 sides of his mouth...nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
DMerciful:
Funny this is that Tanko is done for before he even began and this is a certainty! Onnoghen still has a high possibility of coming out unharmed.
Tanko has a 0% chance of surviving the NJC

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by StOla: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
They rushed to protest in support of a corrupt CJN, now they are slowly swallowing their vomit.

Shame on Olisa Agbakoba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by kahal29: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I hope you will continue laughing like this on Tuesday after the supreme court's judgment.

All your predictions since this case started have all failed. I am laughing cos Tuesday is not far and by Tuesday you will now start hanging on NJC decision on the 11th.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by sammyj: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Let him hang on for his disgraceful exit!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by livelymatilda22: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol..Reality is gradually setting in...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

What's Tinubu's business with your ipob rubbish? Is Tinubu a public official or he's running for public office?

These jobless Tinubu loving and abscessed Igbos sef..

grin grin
go and crash inside a pigsty. Dont disturb me

A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!

TINUBU O TO GE....

TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...

BUHARIdementia O TO GE...NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by ODVanguard: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Upon all his initial gragra. This Olisa Agbakoba guy is shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
He should clear his name before resigning. After all, the Judiciary is an arm of government.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
kahal29:

All your predictions since this case started have all failed. I am laughing cos Tuesday is not far and by Tuesday you will now start hanging on NJC decision on the 11th.
Do name the predictions!! If you have removed Onnoggen like you claimed why are you begging him to accept your watery deals and resign?

Yesterday you created a stupid thread and when your ignorance was laid bare you ran away from the thread shamelessly.

Walter Onnoggen will only be removed as CJN in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by Cherrybae(f): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Ex CJN behaves like a fool. Imagine how he is allowing PDP and the useless Igbos pigs to deceive him.

He has a bad case rather than resign he is forming stubborn.

Igbos will lead this man to earth in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by KenOne: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anybody that thinks Tanko will resign is in Disney land.
The federal government has settled for Tanko as the acting CJN and to be made substantive very soon and NJC has to accept that choice or will be rubbished by PMB because PMB i know will never accept anything from NJC except Tanko.

NJC tried the same thing in Rivers state under Amaechi trying to force down the throat of Amaechi a PDP sympathizer and Wike loyalist as chief judge, justice Daisy Okocha and Amaechi retained his preferred person justice Agumagu all through his tenure as acting chief judge.

Acting CJN Tanko will never resign i repeat will never the powers that be is with him and will be made substantive CJN when the 8th senate led by Saraki is over and the 9th senate inaugurated by PMB with APC producing senate president.

Onnoghen is buying time to see if PDP will win presidential election but if PDP loses Onnoghen will be the one to put in his resignation letter take it to the bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun / Edo 2020: Why We Disqualified Obaseki- APC Screening Committee / Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.