Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku (17461 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Garba Shehu Reacts To Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Others Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Jaideyone(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na only afenifere dey there?
well you mentioned the southwest. afenifere endorsed Jonathan in 2015 yet he lost.

many of the other groups endorsed Jonathan yet he lost. doesn't change a thing
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by millhouse: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2019
bizzibodi:

ATIKU a serial loser of elections.
lol...Children of hate & perdition , please the amount of elections your principal Buhari has lost and that of Messr Atiku ( who has only been on the presidential ballot box once ) which is more .. cause like your principal Mr 97% to 5% .. your maths never adds up .
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Chiffy: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Has the Cameroonian removed his trousers yet? Let him keep deceiving Afonjas. Useless thief from Cameroon.

You are just so dumb i can't believe. You bring shame to the igbo race. I am igbo and i promise you that biafra will never come to pass. What is the sense in comparing Nigerian and Cameroon. Are Nigerians better than Cameroonians in any way at all. Name one way and tell me? Foolish man, idiot Olori buruku

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Chiffy: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Gabriel004:
You mean the Cameroonian?

And so? What if he is from Cameroon? Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Who controls the northern voters. ?
Arrest a northern anywhere in this country, then, you will know he has a father and a controller.

My guy,no man born of a woman has more die hard loyalists than Buhari in the north.
Take that to the bank.
He's the god of the north, you'll find out in 10 days time.
Buhari will win in the various states of this so called northern leaders in the north.
The Buhari movement has nothing to do with d elites.
He's got a peculiar connection with the talakawas.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Flyingngel:
Corrinthians post: Has the Cameroonian removed his trousers yet? Let him keep deceiving Afonjas. Useless thief from Cameroon.

You have move from atiku should go to united states of America to removing his trouser. Instead of you to always outline buhari blueprints anytime you have the opportunity.
I don't hold brief for atiku because they are the same. I believe you are paid very well but we shld shift From this ways of campaigning.
The worst of it all is that the jobless fool called Corinthian is not paid anything... He is Just doing this 24hrs media work out of arrant stupidity. He has created so many monikers here to keep defending those whose children are enjoying themselves somewhere overseas. They don't care about him neither do they have any interest in caring about what he does for them.
I feel ashamed to share a country with such people.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Indispensable85:

My guy,no man born of a woman has more die hard loyalists than Buhari in the north.
Take that to the bank.
That is going to change in a few days if true, though i haven't noticed their exultation of buhari.
My fruit customer who is registered in yobe isn't travelling to vote this time but is willing to vote Atiku for my sake. I am one his main customers. He is losing me if Atiku loses the election. I made that clear to him. Buhari isn't his god. Infact he cares less who wins.
My newspaper man wants money before voting. Doesn't care who wins.
If you are in in Abuja, check the keke napeps. Count how many have the posters of buhari. Not upto 10%. Now northern elders have now endorsed.
I repeat every single northerner you see has an elder he reports to.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Jaideyone:
well you mentioned the southwest. afenifere endorsed Jonathan in 2015 yet he lost.

many of the other groups endorsed Jonathan yet he lost. doesn't change a thing
They didn't do it in unity and one accord like this one.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
The north know their politics and how they play their games.16 February is a game between Two Hausa Fulanis. Buhari and Atiku.. .Anglo Abdullai of Mayett Allah belongs to them.Feb 16 will show who controls north and has more followers between the two.Your guess is as good as mine.
Your meyetti allah are under the elders. They will fall in line soon.
There are even fractions in meyitti already.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is going to change in a few days if true, though i haven't noticed their exultation of buhari.
My fruit customer who is registered in yobe isn't travelling to vote this time but is willing to vote Atiku for my sake. I am one his main customers. He is losing me if Atiku loses the election. I made that clear to him. Buhari isn't his god. Infact he cares less who wins.
My newspaper man wants money before voting. Doesn't care who wins.
If you are in in Abuja, check the keke napeps. Count how many have the posters of buhari. Not upto 10%. Now northern elders have now endorsed.
I repeat every single northerner you see has an elder he reports to.

Let's not argue too much over this for now ok?
Let's discuss more in about 10 days time or there about when we'll have the results on the table.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by deyahaya: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
These are main groups endorsed Atiku

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Carlyscales: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Randy100:
Ango Abdulahi. I am shocked to see his name.

grin u think suffering respect religion n tribe abi

The north has never seen this level of suffering like under PMB.

There were verifiable cases of men that had to send their other wives n children back to their father's house, keeping back only one wife.
Because they just couldn't cope.
Guy forget PMB fall person hand jare!

The man is never in charge and doesn't even know what's happening around him.
Can't comprehend n answer simple questions while debating with himself

Budgeted 90b for ranching but couldn't give asuuu 30b, hence tartiary education is in commatose.

At least with with Atiku we are sure he's in charge and will be held responsible and accountable for d actions of his Govt.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
deyahaya:
These are main groups endorsed Atiku
What about the other faction of afenifebi that endorsed buhari? The faction of meyetti nko.
Apc zombies are sick.
Stop insulting our elders and socio cultural groups. We have made our choice.

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Jaideyone(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
They didn't do it in unity and one accord like this one.
lol unity indeed cheesy

afenifere doesn't speak for yorubas. 2015 is a testament to that

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Senatorbng(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hungry elders! Because PMB has refused to open the till for you people to share, whose interest are they even representing. Old thieves! Selfish people . Let all of them go and hug transformer. FeBuhari 16 we will retire all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Gabriel004: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chiffy:

And so? What if he is from Cameroon? Is there anything wrong with that?
Why are you angry, so what is wrong with buhari being a sudanese
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Carlyscales:

grin u think suffering respect religion n tribe abi

The north has never seen this level of suffering like under PMB.

There were verifiable cases of men that had to send their other wives n children back to their father's house, keeping back only one wife.
Because they just couldn't cope.
Guy forget PMB fall person hand jare!

The man is never in charge and doesn't even know what's happening around him.
Can't comprehend n answer simple questions while debating with himself

Budgeted 90b for ranching but couldn't give asuuu 30b, hence tartiary education is in commatose.

At least with with Atiku we are sure he's in charge and will be held responsible and accountable for d actions of his Govt.
na so?so atiku is d Messiah..d hang yur life on any 9jerian politicians,spectator think he can play better than Messi.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
There is a inrefutable evidence that Atiku is a camerounian d immigration service shld do d needful by arresting & deporting Alhj.Abubakar Atiku al camerouni back to Cameroun.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Carlyscales: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
bizzibodi:

na so?so atiku is d Messiah..d hang yur life on any 9jerian politicians,spectator think he can play better than Messi.

Atiku is never the messiah and is not the best for Nigeria really in my own understanding.
But he's miles better than pmb as at now.
Also, he'll be in charge of his govt and will held accountable for any blunder n actions of his Govt.
We'll also be sure who is ruling us, because we and even Aisha buhari is not sure. Example is that the Govt had decided to remove the cjn, meanwhile d president n vp are not even aware

He'll at least unite the nation because Nigeria has never been divided along religious n ethnic lines like now since after d civil war. This majorly as a result of actions n inactions of this Govt

At least the power will closer to d people again. Because if he fails it will be easy to boot him out n move on unlike PMB

U see elections is one of the most beautiful aspect of democracy. I don't fear much if Atiku will fail, even though I wish he succeeds due to my patriotic love for Nigeria n our children unborn. Because I Know that Good luck failed we sent him packing. PMB has failed and is cluelesslly incompetent, so I'll vote against him to go.
If Atiku fails, I'll even support his impeachment.

Let's keep on so untill we get it right period.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by wise0ne: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Carlyscales:

Atiku is never the messiah and is not the best for Nigeria really in my own understanding.
But he's miles better than pmb as at now.
Also, he'll be in charge of his govt and will held accountable for any blunder n actions of his Govt.
We'll also be sure who is ruling us, because we and even Aisha buhari is not sure. Example is that the Govt had decided to remove the cjn, meanwhile d president n vp are not even aware

He'll at least unite the nation because Nigeria has never been divided along religious n ethnic lines like now since after d civil war. This majorly as a result of actions n inactions of this Govt

At least the power will closer to d people again. Because if he fails it will be easy to boot him out n move on unlike PMB

U see elections is one of the most beautiful aspect of democracy. I don't fear much if Atiku will fail, even though I wish he succeeds due to my patriotic love for Nigeria n our children unborn. Because I Know that Good luck failed we sent him packing. PMB has failed and is cluelesslly incompetent, so I'll vote against him to go.
If Atiku fails, I'll even support his impeachment.

Let's keep on so untill we get it right period.
Substituting one vampire for another,my observation all new govt performance worst than their predessesor.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Chiffy: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gabriel004:
Why are you angry, so what is wrong with buhari being a sudanese

I'm not angry, maybe you are angry at yourself. And did you hear me complaim about buhari being from sudan?

I
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by budaatum: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2019
The same Fasanmi who just recently attacked Afenifere leaders for supporting Atiku?

Fasanmi, who spoke with SUNDAY PUNCH on Friday, described the Afenifere leaders, who endorsed Atiku as their preferred presidential candidate as opportunists, saying genuine progressives, who were true disciples of Chief Obafemi Awolowo would not support Atiku to rule Nigeria.

I'm glad my pvc belongs to me!
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Gabriel004: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Chiffy:

I'm not angry, maybe you are angry at yourself. And did you hear me complaim about buhari being from sudan?

I
Swear that you did not complain. See, I am not buhari supporter, just that I see you guys as fools for believing Sudan story but do not want to take the Cameroon story despite coming from same source.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

Take that to the bank.
Buhari will win in the various states of this so called northern leaders in the north.
The Buhari movement has nothing to do with d elites.
He's got a peculiar connection with the talakawas.
I wanted you to see this.
This is to let you know buhari is nobody's god. Every single northerner you see in Nigeria has a leader they report to.

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I wanted you to see this.
This is to let you know buhari is nobody's god. Every single northerner you see in Nigeria has a leader they report to.

I've seen it,no wahala.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Chiffy: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=75434175]Swear that you did not complain. See, I am not buhari supporter, just that I see you guys as fools for believing Sudan story but do not want to take the Cameroon story despite coming from same source.

There is no point swearing. I never complained. Sudan or Cameroon makes no difference. Atiku and Buhari have lived their lives in Nigeria, they both hold a Nigerian passport. So whats the fuss with all the discrimination. How different are Nigerians than the white racists; if we discriminate against other black nations. This is the reason africa will always remain under control of every other country. Small countries like dubai already see all africans as shit yet we are here looking for shit among ourselves.

I dentify as African even
before I dentify as Igbo or as Nigerian. I don't even support Nnamdi Kanu neither do i support Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu in my opinion is uncivilized and belongs to a geberation that live more than a century agi. I will forgive you for referriing to igbos as fools because I know that you are assuming Igbos to be all of Igbos. Ipob is only a minority of the igbo population. All Igbos may be igbos but all igbos are not Igbos.

Just so you, the best brains in mathematics across the whole of africa are cameroonians. Even as linguists they cope are better than most black nations because they speak both english an french. And as a result of speaking both germanic and latin related languages. They cope better and are often more successful in europe than any other african country
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku by Eeser: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
tommykiwi:
APChit members always falling hand! You are calling someone a clown but just look at your English..... YOU DON'T MEANT IT!

That Mr. man is what is called typographical error. Just to spell it out to you.
What has my comment got to do with APChits or PDP?
Guy just swerve if you no get wetin to type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.