Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1173 Views)

Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MyTototear: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: . by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Many of you did worse when you were their age.

But na exposure cause am. Try must have seen such in a mobile phone with the owner thinking they were playing games. Or they must have seen it from their parents carelessness.
Re: . by MyTototear: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Many of you did worse when you were their age.

But na exposure cause am. Try must have seen such in a mobile phone with the owner thinking they were playing games. Or they must have seen it from their parents carelessness.
are you speaking from experience?
Re: . by Larryfest(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
And an adult happens to take this pics

2 Likes

Re: . by Duchessree(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
hmmm... I saw the video on my friend Whatsapp status few days back... The funny thing is that the person behind the camera was laughing
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Parents needs to understand that we are sexual beings. It doesn't matter how young a child is exposed to sex or the idea of two naked male and female playing with each other, they are going to act it out.
Re: . by MyTototear: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Larryfest:
And an adult happens to take this pics
maybe it was wrong of him but we are now aware of things that could go wrong as a result of the carelessness of parents

1 Like

Re: . by MyTototear: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
classicB:
Parents needs to understand that we are sexual beings. It doesn't matter how young a child is exposed to sex or the idea of two naked male and female playing with each other, they are going to act it out.
very true.
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Someone actually snapped them and shared?

We've got sick people around us.

1 Like

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
shocked who TF took the pictures jeez, the girl looks older than the boy, what is the world turning into shocked shocked my unborn kids....
Re: . by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
My goodness sad what is this?
Re: . by earthsync(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oh my God! I don't know what to say embarassed
Re: . by ifyan(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lack of discipline and l trust my child attitude by parents and guidan.
To those involve in the upbringing of this generation, remember we are in computer and jet age, don't understand estimate this your one. Play your part well.
Re: . by Rosarie(f): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
See name of poster.are u not a parent or intending to behow will u advice ur kids bearing that. before u videoed this u already knew their intention .meaning you have been seeing them before.why video their face.why not talk to them and their parents.we have heard u but pls take down d pic or blind the boys face.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Mixer Prices In Nigeria 2019 (plus Pictures) / Adult Education & The Family / Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.