Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery (647 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery by TopTrendsNig: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
The South African Controversial Pastor, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri have been arrested in a hotel alongside his wife Mary for money laundering of about R15m.

Early last year, reports emerged that Shepherd Bushiri was sending about R15 million a month to his birth country Malawi. It was said the money was transported out of South Africa to Malawi in his private jet and a few vehicles.

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri is the leader of The Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Church that is based in Pretoria South Africa.

According to a statement made by Maynard Manyowa the ECG Church External Relations Manage on Shepherd Bushiri official Facebook page he said
“As you will remember, from last year, we have struggled with reports that our father was guilty. He has been detained and is being questioned by the Hawks in Silverton, Pretoria.”
https://toptrends.com.ng/prophet-shepherd-bushiri-and-wife-arrested-for-money-laundery/
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery by Eeser: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mr. Bushiri...
Did I hear someone shouting "touch not my anointed"?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery by sukerefakere(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery by TopTrendsNig: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Eeser:
Mr. Bushiri...
Did I hear someone shouting "touch not my anointed"?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity:Zimbabwean Man Bashes Wife,sister With Hammer,kills Them With A Spear / MOUAU student fights girlfriend in front of schoolmates over N20K / Man Sexually Molested By Househelp At Age 8, Shares Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.