Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures (1913 Views)

Rapper Drake Shows Off His Newly Acquired Custom Made Boeing Aircraft (video) / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by Joseunlimited(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
See photos below

Cc seun Lalalsticlala

Re: See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by Eeser: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bling bling
Re: See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by adebuk17: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Baba bless my hustle o
Re: See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
its NOT real, its a photoshop artwork by an artist named SARA SHAKEEL... you can even see her name on the photo at the top of the plane. duh! EMIRATE even confirmed it!

Sara Shakeel is a Pakistani artist who adds crystals and diamonds to the most ordinary objects of everyday life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by Joseunlimited(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
its NOT real, its a photoshop artwork by an artist named SARA SHAKEEL... you can even see her name on the photo at the top of the plane. duh! EMIRATE even confirmed it!

Sara Shakeel is a Pakistani artist who adds crystals and diamonds to the most ordinary objects of everyday life

Well done!
Re: See The Shining Emirate Boeing Aircraft That Got People Talking +pictures by BOOMnaija(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
I for like use this plane accomplish my mission, but as I no com get money na....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Confronts Teni For Saying "I Fit Slap Police For Your Case(pics) / Cardi B Compares The Taste Of Her Pus*y Juice To The Flavour Of A Drink. / Another Lady Strips On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.