Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo (36662 Views)

Gumi Knocks Army As 200 Killed In Zamfara Despite Buhari’s No-fly Zone / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Why Killings Continue In Zamfara Despite Mining Ban — Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
Waste of money and time
Child,does pdp exist in zamfara?

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by goaldynboy: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Please if you see Atiku of Cameron grin grin cheesy tell him Alh Muhammad Buhari is going to win this coming election grin grin grin

So Cameron is the achievement you zombies are using to campaign for your lifeless jubrin from Sudan?! The level of stupidity you morons can descend to hoodwink people to vote your bad goods cannot be imagined!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Rented crowds

Only atiku the camerounian rents crowds.
Zamfara results.
Apc 700,000
Pdp 50,000

2 Likes

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by goaldynboy: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Only buhari the lifeless Sudanese rents crowds.
Zamfara results.
Apc 70,000
Pdp 500,000

More like:

APC 50,000
PDP 950,000

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by verifiablefacts: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Zamfara APC flags off election campaign despite names of its candidates missing on INEC final lists for 2019 General Elections

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/APC-Flag-Off-Campaign-in-Zamfara-despite-candidate-names-missing-on-INEC-Photo.html?m=1
To catch bandits you won't see them but to campaign they're there full force.

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by deboysben(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Child,does pdp exist in zamfara?
be matured for once cos you don grow hairs in your pubic region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by drealnamdy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yari has completely lost his mind....so even after the cancellation of buhari's trip to zamfara, he still went ahead to continue his campaign of imposing koguna as the APC candidate for Apc....is he now implying that inec has no power to nullify his party or what... Illiteracy is a disease!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
sizes 38-41 available.

UNISEX KARMO SNEAKERS.

check my signature for contact

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by KunleyY19(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
goaldynboy:

More like:
APC 50,000 PDP 950,000
Are You For Real

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
The North is really boring, very few places to chill for the masses, they just sit under trees waiting for something interesting to happen.
The rate of unemployment up there is staggering

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by royallord1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:
If a "candidateless" APC can pull this crowd, I wonder what will happen when they present a candidate

We all know... That the candidate by name MONEY .. Called the crowd...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by magzey: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
So far Buhari is on the list Zamfara is BUHARIFIED next level assured grin grin

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Jflex07(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
INEC have no choice than to respect the ruling of the court as concerning Zamfara.

They have no choice than to redo the list.

The Abuja court of appeal judgement cannot overrule an initial judgement of the federal high court.

INEC should respect the rule of law.
But your Lord and personal Saviour ,the dullard does not respect the rule of law. Zombies are pathetic beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by hajimutex1: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
look are the bastardy sitting on the car all the name of vote buying useless set of people
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by gazza07(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:
If a "candidateless" APC can pull this crowd, I wonder what will happen when they present a candidate

Rubbish! Must everything about buharist be unlawful!! Inec say no candidate, yet they are campaigning.

Make una try get small sense

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by SimFrank: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by truthstands20: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
They invariably know they will buy the judiciary to upturn it.

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Mankosi: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
They are hopeful that Mr integrity will do American wonder for them at the 11th hour.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Mankosi: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

funny enough. The fact is, most people there don't even know who's contesting and who's not. Once it's a political rally just count them in. This their gathering is enough to tell u that most of them don't know what they are doing and Apc are capitalising on that to claim that bubu is loved by all due to the crowd of almajiris
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Sholaco: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Please if you see Atiku of Cameron grin grin cheesy tell him Alh Muhammad Buhari is going to win this coming election grin grin grin
done and dusted grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Sholaco: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
SimFrank:
I served in Zamfara and I know how stupid my people can be. Not surprised at all.
no wonder u r extremely stupid like this shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by MabraO: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
All of u saying APC pull this crown I wonder if you all ve sense. Crowd that they paid 500 to 1000 to attend campaigns
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by siraj1402(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mark my words, Zamfara and Rives is a work away for APC. The analysis is simple. Court of appeals will surly ask INEC to allow them provide a candidate but it must have been late for the INEC by then thereby make them(INEC) to postpone election till after the general election. When election holds in only Zamfara and Rivers, you know what it means.

2 Likes

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by jamezman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Waste of time and resources....

Only zombies does that...
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Atk1nson(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

Fortunately it doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by thatigboman: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
and people still gathered. i dont even know what they are listening to. there are too many jobless people in NIgeria
i'm shocked
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by bilulu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
INEC have no choice than to respect the ruling of the court as concerning Zamfara.

They have no choice than to redo the list.

The Abuja court of appeal judgement cannot overrule an initial judgement of the federal high court.

INEC should respect the rule of law.
so appeal court cannot over rule a high court.... all in a bid to win elections u re saying dis
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by bigiyaro(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

this is Nigeria, this crowd is rented, they have be there even if it is useless, trust me, most of them don't even know why they are there, na money tins.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
be matured for once cos you don grow hairs in your pubic region
From the stable of a cartoon boy that has no pubic region.alien
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Shookonekilla: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
senatordave1:

Only atiku the camerounian rents crowds.
Zamfara results.
Apc 700,000
Pdp 50,000
[/s]

Are you daft?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
thatigboman:
i'm shocked
Na so atiku's loss go do you

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Are you daft?
Only a daft,intolerant and childish fellow cancels painful opinions.it really pained you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.