Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects (1219 Views)

Mobile Application Developer Price. / Need Of Web Base Application Developer / Mobile Application Developer Urgently Needed At A Fast Growing ICT Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Okontami: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
I need a serious Web Developer /Application Developer for various personal projects (websites , Web App ,blogs etc). I need the person to be able to do enterprise level projects.

The individual must be able to work on various Web sites, web based applications.

The measure of success is a working web application, website.

Must be able to turn concepts and ideas into high quality websites in terms of visuals and functionality.

Please show your interest and share the links to all your previous works done.

Thank you.
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
What kind of website do you need? Do you know that you can be a website owner today and start making some passive income at home?

We create different kind of websites/blogs on the internet
✓ Blog/news website
✓ e-Commerce
✓ Business website
✓ eLearning portal
✓ Online Forum
✓ Others

Get your work done in hours. Contact the following addresses now:
WhatsApp: +23462374764
eMail: eagleStarBlog244@gmail.com

Come all.
Your smile is our gain!
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Bizmagnet: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Contact through my signature.
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by excanny: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2019
WhatsApp me 07030595988
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by trytillmake(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by rushman003: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2019
You can talk to us @progmatech solutions, our past projects can be found on the site and you can always contact is through it
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by softclicktech(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2019
i'm very much available check my signature for contact lets work together

Regards
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Simpath(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
I can provide you more than you desire. I am a seasoned app developer. Below are some of my works:
- itl.abutechacademy.com
- upp.abutechacademy.com
- oceanmidas.com
- ecopop.org.ng
- ijmbnigeria.com.ng
- abutechonline.com.ng
- elmaxatsports.com
- volt.abutechacademy.com
And Many More!
Contact me on 08135470173 (Call/Whatsapp)

Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Regards,
Simpa
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Okontami: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Team, thank you for your feedback. I will do a review of all the links and will send a quick brief to the preferred selection.

Thank you.
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by makavele: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
@Okontami

If this is a part time job, I would be interested.
I currently work as a software developer for an organization in Europe deploying enterprise solutions for tech firms.
Let me know if you need to take a look at my resume or LinkedIn profile.
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by Okontami: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
makavele:
@Okontami

If this is a part time job, I would be interested.
I currently work as a software developer for an organization in Europe deploying enterprise solutions for tech firms.
Let me know of you need to take a look at my resume or LinkedIn profile.

It is surely a part time gig for you. Just with clear deliverables and timelines.
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by makavele: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okontami:

It is surely a part time gig for you. Just with clear deliverables and timelines.

Sent you an email via Nairaland's PM-to-email feature
Re: Need A Serious Web Developer /application Developer For A Various Projects by magimazda: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Okontami:
I need a serious Web Developer /Application Developer for various personal projects (websites , Web App ,blogs etc). I need the person to be able to do enterprise level projects.

The individual must be able to work on various Web sites, web based applications.

The measure of success is a working web application, website.

Must be able to turn concepts and ideas into high quality websites in terms of visuals and functionality.

Please show your interest and share the links to all your previous works done.

Thank you.

Hi Okontami,

Please see https://londontome.com.
Whatsapp only 08180479356

(1) (Reply)

The Difference: Framework Versus Library / Web3 Developer Needed / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Mac Softwares:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.