Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) (45711 Views)

Inec Training Allowance / Corpers Kneeling Down For Coming Late For Inec Training / Corps Members Asked To Kneel Down For Coming Late To An INEC Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholaadeyemo:
Beautiful female Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been repeatedly dead.
She was serving in Oyo State, 2018 Batch 'C' Stream2.

According to a report, Kemi Adeniran passed away in a ghastly bike accident in Ibadan, the incident took place when she was on her way back to her lodge after the INEC training for 2019 general election.

Kemi's colleague, wrote;
Gone too soon!
A batch C2 corps member serving in oyo state died in a fatal accident on her way back from INEC training. May her soul rest in peace."
[http://simplyshola..com/2019/02/oyo-corper-dies-on-her-way-from-inec.html?m=1]

� Rest in peace!
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ohhh God this is so sad, beautiful damsel RIP.how the parents go bear this kind thing now
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Obalowu01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholaadeyemo:
Beautiful female Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been repeatedly dead.

According to a report, Kemi Adeniran passed away in a ghastly bike accident in Ibadan, the incident took place when she was on her way back to her lodge after the INEC training for 2019 general election.

Kemi's colleague, wrote;
Gone too soon!
A batch C2 corps member serving in oyo state died in a fatal accident on her way back from INEC training. May her soul rest in peace."
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
It's really sad. May her family and friends have the strength to bear her early departure from life
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
davillian:
She died trying to make some extra box that's a common death.
RIP.
Dnt be so dumb.....

If Buhari is satisfied, he shouldn't be going for second term
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
I hate news like this.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!
Why would u die for ordinary #40k...tufiakwa!

She didn't die for 40k.

The accident could have happened even while she was returning or even going to church.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Innobee99:
Dnt be so dumb.....

If Buhari is satisfied, he shouldn't be going for second term
Dont be stupid.
What's my business with buhari.
My post was for people who has brains not dumb mofo like you.
Please pass.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

It can never be well with buhari for bringing hardship to Nigeria
Shut up, my friend.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by SSpeter(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholaadeyemo:

Kemi's colleague, wrote;
Gone too soon!
today the sand is below us, tomorrow the sand maybe above us...
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is so painful...... And she just relocated from sokoto to oyo state fa cry cry
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Oponel1962: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
God knows best.
Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by ebenezerjoseph1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
RIp
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by cobams: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=SlayDaddy post=75389157][/quote] You must be crazy, for that stupid conclusion of yours
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly bro

That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap
CONTINUE
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Braimoh100(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
So sad, may her soul RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by JayNok(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
"Beautiful female Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been repeatedly dead."
RIP to the dead...
OP....... Which one is repeatedly dead
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by OgbeniLukad01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rest in perfect peace Kemi cry cry cry cry This life
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm.... beautiful...?

Well sha, lemme not disparage the dead.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by bonjel75(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
[b][/b]
kingzjay:
Oh God... May my parents never see my grave. Amen!

I pray God to grant her soul eternal rest
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by dazblak(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rest in Peace Oluwakemi
We are both at the training centre before the accident.....
What a great loss
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by 1stpita: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God no gory pictures for our viewing 'pleasure'
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Dpharisee: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Caseless: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2019

OP, why?
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nysc is no more serving its purpose. Its high time the Scheme is canceled
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
This country is not worth dying for. Regarding the training I did not leave my house. I can't come die on top election. Rest in peace joo
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by greenek: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!
Why would u die for ordinary #40k...tufiakwa!

Don't just comment anyhow.

Left to many corpers, they won't voluntarily partake in this inec rubbish. They were forced to partake in it. Information wasn't passed well to them that they could write a letter of exemption from participating in this inec rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
davillian:
She died trying to make some extra box that's a common death.
RIP.
Is there an uncommon death abi e get the one u go hear of wen u nvr hear before or read about?
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
This wouldn't have happened if she declined to accept the INEC job. May her soul RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.